Stats: 3,151,754 members, 7,813,481 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22772 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by sleekymag(m): 5:14am On Jan 22, 2023
Gerard Butler
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by losak9111(m): 5:19am On Jan 22, 2023
jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

Jack Chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Burgerlomo: 5:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Chris Tucker grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Skty: 5:34am On Jan 22, 2023
Heathrow44 grin:

no vex jare lol

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by omoluka: 5:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Sylvester Stallone
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobodysboo(m): 6:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Samuel L Jackson. He's got a lot of movies

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Elidrisy20: 6:15am On Jan 22, 2023
Antonio bandaras
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by xilixr: 6:25am On Jan 22, 2023
Nicolas Cage
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Iseoluwani: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2023
CheedyJ:
Johnny Depp

Table shaker

Jack the sparrow
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by waky15(m): 6:44am On Jan 22, 2023
Femi Adebayo
Odun Adekola
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Officialmrt: 7:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Adam bale
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Josbreed: 7:10am On Jan 22, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

His movies sometimes look boring to me.
You don't know Denzel at all.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 7:15am On Jan 22, 2023
dfrost:

Enemy at the Gates wink

Awesome movie Boss!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by mrcompatriot: 7:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Ryan Reynolds

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by whippersnapper(m): 7:26am On Jan 22, 2023
Kabalmark:
Johnny sins cool angry grin
the jack of all trades grin[quote author=Kabalmark post=120221142]Johnny sins cool angry grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bbright14: 7:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Denzel Washington.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ZUBY77(m): 7:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Nkem Owoh.
Osuofia Nwezeigbo
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Austineva2: 7:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Sam Loco. Kai I too love that man
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by massingale(m): 7:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Hahaha... Action por bi Ogogo !!

OgaSeun:
Ogogo

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Jeffy1206(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Idris Elba or Madea grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by mrdino(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2023
jeromestarks:

Who would you choose?

Samuel L Jackson.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Giddybaba(m): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2023
Keanu Reeves anyday
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by grafixdon: 8:35am On Jan 22, 2023
Kiddogarcia:

Easily the greatest alive.

Man's does his thing differently

Though he's a racist, I love his creativity not his personality. Great guy
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by farouk2much(m): 8:46am On Jan 22, 2023
Jacky chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by mabea: 8:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Demi Moore
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dododawa1: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2023
LE MIN HO.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by whitedove(m): 9:07am On Jan 22, 2023
Denzel Washington
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ipinmidun: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2023
Jackie Chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Prettygirl200(f): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2023
placeofallure:

Our tastes, you and I, are 100% the same. Van Damme is my most loved actor. I love Jason Statham too.

You see that Jet Li ehn, he can fly from Ikoyi to Mowe, very fake guy. I don't know what my husband enjoys in his movies. We both laugh over it anyway.
😂😂😂 your last Statement made me laugh, u know Chinese nd indian action movies when watching them na laugh u go just dey laugh. Only American action movies are look real.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by colestephan86: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2023
jeromestarks:

Who would you choose?

Ha this one hard me o.
Johnny. Depp all the way
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Prettygirl200(f): 9:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Impregnable101:
Jackie Chan fighting is fake? Kid I'm sorry but you know absolutely nothing about movies! Person wey dem dey rush go hospital during production because he does his stunts himself . Person wey dem match fall inside real hot cool, dude was in the hospital for many weeks before he later come complete the movie. Make una dey wetin una know o embarassed
Child? Jackie Chan and jet LI action movies look fake, I know nothing about movies shey na u know? In the whole world Hollywood movie industry is the best, and their action films always looks real compare to Chinese and Indian action movies. U just rushed into my mention with your senseless self to spew nd call your mother a kid. It is what it is so deal with it.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Prettygirl200(f): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2023
gonkin:

Jason statham is actually a British actor, just like tom Holland.
Either ways he is an Hollywood actor nd I love him.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters