Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22810 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by nanponv: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Keanu Reeves
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by blaquebelle: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Park Seo Joon
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Danjuma101: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jakichan i swear

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by zeedof(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jet lee
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ValeeLove(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nia69:
Zendaya.
jokes apart, that girl barely has movies to her name. Na mainly Disney series. The end scene at No Way Home is the closest I've seen her actually act well.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ValeeLove(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nkem Owok
Brad Pitt
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ZooOga: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
I'm very surprised that so many NL posters picked D.W. wink

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
ValeeLove:
jokes apart, that girl barely has movies to her name. Na mainly Disney series. The end scene at No Way Home is the closest I've seen her actually act well.
You're kidding right? 😂😂😂
When was the last time you watched a movie Zendaya starred in? Disney since when? She has upgraded abeg.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by caprini1: 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ryan Reynolds.

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by caprini1: 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

So you and the OP like Jason Statham? undecided

I CANNOT stand his Movies!

As an Action Star, He shows no Emotions and His Fighting Style is too Rigid, Mechanical and Fake, compared to the Likes of Van Damme, Jet li or Jackie Chan! sad
Jason Statham is the modern day Steven Seagal...Prefictable fight scenes and too rigid .
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Abuventure: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sylvester stallion
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by placeofallure(f): 10:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Van Damme, Sylvester Stallone, Dolph laudgren, Arlnold swazzneger are all my favorites I don't like Jackie Chan and jet jet LI their fighting is too fake for my liking they will start flying like birds in the air as if na air plane dem be ni. All those things u mentioned about Jason Statham are the reason why I like him. U don't show emotions while fighting ur opponent will win or kill you.

Our tastes, you and I, are 100% the same. Van Damme is my most loved actor. I love Jason Statham too.

You see that Jet Li ehn, he can fly from Ikoyi to Mowe, very fake guy. I don't know what my husband enjoys in his movies. We both laugh over it anyway.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by SPAMBOX7: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Yaks02(m): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

Scott Adkins
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Allisgud: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
For the old guys,I choose anold shwazeneger for the new actors I go for Daniel Lee the actor in into the bad land or the actor in ong bak
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Benjamin4388(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mubarak225:
Mine: jackie chan
my favorite too...hey you all gather ova here...watch wash awt for me...real matters
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Unclefemolala(m): 11:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Osita Iheme...pawpaw
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Iliveforever(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Keanue reeves or nothing
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bryanobi: 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jason Statham

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Sniper101(m): 11:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gerald Butler is my favorite actor rn
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Sleekfingers: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tom Hanks
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by anzaku47(m): 11:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ijeoma Grace Agu
Nancy Iseme
Chinenye Inebe
Lota Chukwu
Rahma Sadau
Etc
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Airoflaw(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu jagaba..hullaba blu blu
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by greypencils: 11:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Too Easy! Jackie Chan.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Kiddogarcia(m): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
grafixdon:
Mel Gibson

Easily the greatest alive.

Man's does his thing differently
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by McStoic(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=jeromestarks post=120215275]Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

[/rquote]

Al Pacino, Mel Gibson, Dolph Lundgren, etc
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Royzevic(m): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Joseph Morgan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by olabisi99(f): 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2023
Matthew Macconough
Henry Golding
Ruby rose
Charlize Theron
Donnie yen
Joseph Benjamin
Scott Adkins
My fierce Najwa Nimri(I love this woman even if she act rubbish)
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Origin(f): 11:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan

Wholesome
Family oriented
No shooting
Funny
Karate
Stunts
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by OmoOshodi(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jason Chatham
Rowan Atkinson(Mr bean)
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 11:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gerard Butler........kelvin hart
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dfrost: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Depends on your definition of the term...!

Means you would also call Tom Hanks, Donald Sutherland, Christian Bale, Anthony Hopkins, and Gary Oldman boring!

These are men that truly bring life to movie roles!

Jude Law is another worthy mention... His acting versatility is mind-blowing:

The Young Pope remains an unadulterated classic! cool

Enemy at the Gates wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Rating And Review: War: Wrath And Revenge / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.