Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22779 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled β€œlust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ritmek(f): 11:39pm On Jan 20, 2023
Tom Cruise

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Raalsalghul: 11:46pm On Jan 20, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:

His movies sometimes look boring to me.

It's because he's not an entertainer like his counterpart Will Smith.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Sweetvie: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2023
Jason Statham
He's really good... No dull moment πŸ€—

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Streetmovement(m): 5:10am On Jan 21, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock

Abeg na who talk Alexis Texas πŸ˜… that person will not make heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeromestarks: 8:40am On Jan 21, 2023
Streetmovement:

Dwayne Johnson a.k.a The Rock

Abeg na who talk Alexis Texas πŸ˜… that person will not make heaven

Una wan spoil me. But I trust myself. I will not fall for temptation inshallah

2 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Silentgroper(m): 8:42am On Jan 21, 2023
Kabalmark:
Johnny sins cool angry grin
grin

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Silentgroper(m): 8:44am On Jan 21, 2023
Chris hemsworth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Streetmovement(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Una wan spoil me. But I trust myself. I will not fall for temptation inshallah

You will not spoil in Jesus name, you rotten goat πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by shegsman58(m): 10:01am On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Dat slim spider man babe in far from home. I don't know any of her movie.
I think she was in the movie: the greatest showman
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by shegsman58(m): 10:04am On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

@nlfpmod
@seun
Will smith, Martin lawrence, sylvester stallone, dwayne johnson and this guy that acted a man from toronto and fatherhood
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Osegabon: 10:28am On Jan 21, 2023
Keanu Reeves

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Jesterinjay: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Ryan Reynolds

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeromestarks: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2023
shegsman58:

Will smith, Martin lawrence, sylvester stallone, dwayne johnson and this guy that acted a man from toronto and fatherhood
One person. Just one person!

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeromestarks: 10:55am On Jan 21, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Ryan Reynolds
6 underground made me like the guy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Without thinking twice, Johnny Depp!

The first man to win a real life argument against a woman.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by IslamIsIdiotic: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
Will Smith is overrated

jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by makun01(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Heathrow44 post=120218700]Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Olodo, they said one actor not multiple actors

1 Like

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by backtovillage: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Just find me Captain Jack Sparrow

11 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Karleb(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie chan.

16 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dododawa1: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Biafra guy,OP say ONE,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by EmmyNorse(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie chan 😍 β™₯ πŸ’– ❀ πŸ’•

6 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by brain54(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sam loco…

14 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by OhGeeBee: 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jet Li

5 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Probz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Patience Ozokwor.

6 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by robinso01(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie chan ❀️

6 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jojothaiv(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
I rather sit seeing movies for the rest of my life.

Music feels better.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by alobright17(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mike Ezuruonye

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by backtovillage: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:
Without thinking twice, Johnny Depp!

The first man to win a real life argument against a woman.
πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
The woman never gree oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by NOETHNICITY(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denzel worshinton

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Lamanii22(f): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denzel Washington if it’s more than one then, Jackie Chan, John krasinki (Tom Clancy jack ryan)

3 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dododawa1: 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
SANYERI

4 Likes

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by updatechange(m): 8:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg

They said one

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.