Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22775 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Ninaโ€™s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled โ€œlust Affairโ€ / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Lalar27: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2023
Leonardo DiCaprio
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Tofee: 9:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Dagunro
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Skyonebaba: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Nkem Owoh (Osofia)
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by aalangel(f): 9:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Genevieve Nnaji.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by docseun: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Robert DeNiro
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeromestarks: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Iwedunloye:
Ibrahim Chatta
My sister's favorite too.
I don't vibe to Nollywood actors at all.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by jeromestarks: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2023
aalangel:
Genevieve Nnaji.
You have low standard.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dinoGLGNG(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2023
Brad pitt
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Hardey33: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2023
Jason Statham grin grin grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by BadEnglish(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Denzel Washington.

I loved this man I named my son after him
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by PattyMike(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Odunlade Adekola lol
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Steve2626(m): 11:23am On Jan 22, 2023
Zuby Michael
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ProphetofOdin: 11:28am On Jan 22, 2023
Al pachino
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by placeofallure(f): 11:40am On Jan 22, 2023
Prettygirl200:
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ your last Statement made me laugh, u know Chinese nd indian action movies when watching them na laugh u go just dey laugh. Only American action movies are look real.

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค“
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by placeofallure(f): 11:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Jesterinjay:
Ryan Reynolds

I always mix up these two - Ryan Reynolds and Jake Gylenhaal, dunno why.

Apart from Van Damme, there are others worthy of mention:

Jason Statham
Chris Hemsworth
Russell Crowe
Sylvester Stallone
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Antonio Banderas
Jamie Foxx
Pierce Brosnan
Gerald Butler
Tom Cruise
Ethan Hawk
Tyler Perry (love him more in production)
Kevin Bacon
Ewan McGregor
Micheal Douglas
Samuel L Jackson
Wesley Snipes
Taye Diggs
Robert De Niro and
Anthony Hopkins
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ValeeLove(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nia69:
You're kidding right? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
When was the last time you watched a movie Zendaya starred in? Disney since when? She has upgraded abeg.

asides Spiderman, name 3 big movies she has acted in.
1. Dune.
Give me the remaining 2.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
ValeeLove:
asides Spiderman, name 3 big movies she has acted in.
1. Dune.
Give me the remaining 2.
Euphoria and The greatest showman. All I know is she's a big star.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by vickybantin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Kevin Hart or Dwayne Johnson
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Someone said Johnny Sins โ˜น๏ธโ˜น๏ธ
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by mynipple1(m): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
CHRIS EVANS
My fave of all time.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by kenoskey79(m): 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Will smith

Sandra Bullock
Jessica Chastain
Emma Corrin
Dakota
Angelina Jolie

So many others that are such great actors and actresses

Dem no say make u name all the actors u know. Over Sabi.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Openifemy: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Actor Bola Ahmed Tinubu kiss
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by steveodo(m): 2:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Agbado supplier.
The best actor when it comes to comedy.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dozeman: 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ryan Reynolds and Jackie Chan.....love those guys.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ValeeLove(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nia69:
Euphoria and The greatest showman. All I know is she's a big star.
I've never heard of Euphoria, meaning it's probably isn't big.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
ValeeLove:
I've never heard of Euphoria, meaning it's probably isn't big.
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑBro! You're kidding right? It's a series actually and it's big. You should check it out.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by tomzyELNINO: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Odunlade Adekola
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by kitken: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
John Wick the Excommicado grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ValeeLove(m): 4:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nia69:
๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑBro! You're kidding right? It's a series actually and it's big. You should check it out.
I'll try sha. But Cinema-wise, to me she hasn't done much. She didn't even act much in Dune, and it kinda annoyed me. Sha there'll be part 2.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
ValeeLove:
I'll try sha. But Cinema-wise, to me she hasn't done much. She didn't even act much in Dune, and it kinda annoyed me. Sha there'll be part 2.
Alright. Part 2 of DUNE will be released November..

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dfrost: 5:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Angelfrost:

Awesome movie Boss!

The waiting part is it for me especially when it was personal for him.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Claracuzio: 6:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Samuel l jackson

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Ilebaye Evicted From Big Brother Naija 2022 / Has Telemundo Overtaken Africa-Magic Among Nigerian Female Viewers? / Some Of The Best & Worst Nollywood Movie Posters