Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,255 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22869 Views)

#AMVCA10: Wale Ojo Wins Best Lead Actor / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Ibkinter(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Prettygirl200:
Jason Statham: American actor
Le min hoo: Korean actor.
jason is British
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Ginger09: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
PETER OBI IS MY BEST ACTOR
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Insipidvamp(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=120233643]

So you and the OP like Jason Statham? undecided

I CANNOT stand his Movies!

As an Action Star, He shows no Emotions and His Fighting Style is too Rigid, Mechanical and Fake, compared to the Likes of Van Damme, Jet li or Jackie Chan!
You no get sense, na Statham own be correct style, emotions dey fight? And speaking of him being to rigid and then saying fake, show me any real life fight with the fluidity and calmness of your Li's and Chan's
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Hdhdhd(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nancy sihen
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Drbarmes(m): 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ryan Reynolds
Matt Damon
Mark Wahlberg
Jason Sudeikis
Jenifer Aniston
Jack Napier
Mandingo
BK Brickzilla
Julio Gimez
Cherokee D'ass
Hanks Anuku
Pawpaw
am confuse sef
Mr Ibu
Chidi Mokeme
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Legitmenaija: 9:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jason Statham
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by DesChyko: 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Will smith

Sandra Bullock
Jessica Chastain
Emma Corrin
Dakota
Angelina Jolie

So many others that are such great actors and actresses

What will we call this one now?😐
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by cho25bc(f): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
American

Tyler perry
Will smith
Dwayne johnson
Rambo
Arnold
Scott adkins
Jackie chan
Jason stratman
Ben afleck

Nigeria

Mr Ibu
Odunlade adekola
Kunle afolayan
Ramsey nouah
Akie and pawpaw
Femi branch
Jide kosoko
Sanyeri

I cant remember the rest.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by ManAustin(m): 9:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Nicolas cage

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Marisujuaku(f): 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Adam Sandler and Arnold Schwarzenegger
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by DLivingAncestor: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Haaaaaaa

Op for me ehnn them plenty ooo

Sylvester Stallone
Samuel L Jackson
Jason Statham
Cluade Van Damme
Jamie Foxx
Angelina Jolie
Denzel Washington
Jackie Chan
Will Smith
Dwayne Johnson
Kevin Hart
Mark Strong
Gerald Butler
Ryan Reynolds
Chris Hemsworth
Antonio Banderas (this one na my guyyy)
Wesley Snipes

But if I was to choose one amongst them , then it has to be SAMUEL L. MotherF*cking JACKSON

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by dejavubobo1(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gerard Butler
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Blupen(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

Lol.

She don gree oh! Na money she dey claim say she no get to pay for damages. For the singular act of wickedness she manifested against our own Johnny Depp, I hate her down to my marrow. Thank God they've refused to cast her in the second instalment of Aquaman.
Blessed one...
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by deeway200(m): 9:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gérard Butler
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by kingsceemark(m): 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
dododawa1:
Biafra guy,OP say ONE,

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by eallstar: 9:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jean Claude van Damme
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Kaytixy: 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Please somebody should tell me how I c an download this ASHANTI movie
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

His movies are usually bland.

Dull, quite predictable and with plots that don't exactly coerce the mind to be imaginative. The man suppose retire.

Honestly, Liam Neeson went downhill from Taken trilogy (the third part was just wack)!

His recent flicks have been outrightly terrible.

Too predictable and unoriginal!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Sholmakem(f): 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ruth Kadiri
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Hardgun: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie chan
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
ManAustin:
Nicolas cage

Interesting... Cage still has fans!

Man needs to retire already! He literally reduces the quality of a supposedly good movie by being near it.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Onucs(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Samuel Jackson (mudafucka)
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by kunleiky(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
Amir Khan (Rancho)
That man too good for acting
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bigwin2018: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ugezu c ugezu
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by rotimage(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Jackie Chan.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by thuxzwda1: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Lolss.. Badt Guys. cool

I see someone saying Alexis Texas.

Hmmm.. cheesy

These "badt guys" buy soap buh dem no dey use am bath
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Kaa4(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
Oniranu.
Kabalmark:
Johnny sins cool angry grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bashnigga(m): 9:20pm On Jan 21, 2023
Gotta be Adam Sandler
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Bet9ja217: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ryccv
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bluefilm: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Daniel7543:
Alexis Texas
Antimarraige:
Kiara Mia

You guys are completely lost.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by juman(m): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Sleeping tinubu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation / #BBNaija: Tobi Becomes The First Head Of House / BBNaija: Phyna Cries Uncontrollably As Big Brother Sends Groovy To Level 1