Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be (22813 Views)

Kate Henshaw Celebrated Her 50th Birthday, Watch One Of Her Latest Movies Free / Bbnaija! Watch One Of Nina’s Nollywood Blockbuster Movie Titled “lust Affair” / Download Jenifa's Diary, Industreet And Latest Nollywood Movies For FREE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by SeaTrade(m): 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Daniel7543:
Alexis Texas
Great actress ,
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Cynergy: 8:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Denzel Washington fan for life. That is my evergreen actor.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

Until this very moment, never knew Donald Sutherland fathered Kiefer Sutherland.

Nairaland is not entirely useless after all. One can still learn a thing or two.

He's a legend indeed! His prime role in "The Italian Job" is one to always be remembered.

Yeah... He has that fatherly role thing down pat, whether playing villain or hero!

I call him the white Morgan Freeman! grin

Simply ageless!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Naudeyrushme(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
Kevin Hart
Laim Neeson
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by femipraiz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Odunlade Adekola
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by seborrhic: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Heathrow44:
Adam Sandler
Liam neeson
Leonardo De caprio
gerald butler
Ralph Fiennes
Mark walhberg
Will smith

Sandra Bullock
Jessica Chastain
Emma Corrin
Dakota
Angelina Jolie

So many others that are such great actors and actresses
Education is indeed a scam.
One actor and this one is listing all actors he knows that covers almost the entire alphabet.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by chiiraq802(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dwayne Johnson

or Ryan Reynolds

Or Vin diesel

or Jason Statham
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Naudeyrushme:
Bruce Willis
Jason Statham
Kevin Hart
Laim Neeson

Good actors... But not very versatile!
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Well, I really don't see how that should make him overrated.

Yes, he has had some silly and pathetic roles, but he is generally great when he means to.

He excelled massively in the following:

The Pursuit of Happyness
I am Legend
King George (his Oscar winning role)
Hitch
I, Robot

Still a woman wrapper Sha! A real simp! grin

King George, The pursuit of happiness, those two I can agree with. The rest you mentioned felt very ordinary to me...he made them come off like roles any B-list actor could execute perfectly and effortlessly.

The worst to me was Men In Black. Personally, I felt he should have stuck with television series, like the fresh prince of Bel-Air.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by VirileNelly2420: 8:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Mine : Will Smith.

Who would you choose?

Tom Cruz
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by sarujaSA(m): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Van Damme

Jackie Chan

Kiefer sutherland
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Ameduedwin: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Tinubu and his comedy skit, like balabluu bulabai
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pelikoma
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Worksunlimited: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:

Who would you choose?

Denzel Washington
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

Yeah... He has that fatherly role thing down pat, whether playing villain or hero!

I call him the white Morgan Freeman! grin

Simply ageless!

The white Morgan Freeman, very much indeed!

And to think he equally has that Freeman's unique and recognisable voice that you can spell out even in your dreams.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by bennyblings(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Angelfrost:

What do you make of his outing in his recent movie?!!

Didn't quite feel him in that flick.
I haven't seen it yet.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by meedoLock(m): 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ehn en?
My own na: Michael Jackson walahhi grin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by mistilink1: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coco Martin
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Sprinklepee: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
jeromestarks:
Who would you choose?

jet li, i just love his fighting style
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by kiltoko1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pete edochie
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Magnoliaa(f): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
DaddyCK:
so u are gay....u want to watch man all yor life...Corrrrrecti? R u ok sir or do u need help?(no oofencsse) angry

Why do you even think gay is an insult?

You attack gays a lot and atp I am thinking it is a repression on your part.

But you bastard son of a s*** mom, DON'T IGNORE ME.

This is what I always h8 o.

You will be coming into my mentions, repeatedly and over and over again, seeking for attention, and when I give you what you want, you guys will go mute?

Shey aye n se e ni??

Piece of shit.

Goan ask YOUR MOTHER her favourite sex positions, and all the other questions you want to ask me, compile her responses and bring it back to me make we analyse am.

I love social researches a lot and I love learning and academics talks.

Let us talk about your life and the reason why you're the way you are and all the decisions your parents have made to make you into this person.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Oliver14(m): 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leonardo DiCaprio, Jamie Foxx and Jennifer Garner
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Princeton92(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Johnny Depp❤️
Melissa McCarthy ❤️
And that MR BEAN guy ❤️
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Roycemadeit(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wagner Moura

Kevin Spacey

Melissa McCarthy

Jamie Foxx

To mention a pinch.

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

King George, The pursuit of happiness, those two I can agree with. The rest you mentioned felt very ordinary to me...he made them come off like roles any B-list actor could execute perfectly and effortlessly.

The worst to me was Men In Black. Personally, I felt he should have stuck with television series, like the fresh prince of Bel-Air.

Really??! Many in Hollywood critics circle might disagree strongly here.

Personally, I think he made a better transition from television to movies compared to most of his fellow tv show actors.

He may not have legendary status like some, but he is more versatile than:

Dwayne Johnson
Kevin Hart
Ryan Reynolds
Liam Neeson
Chris Hemsworth
Martin Lawrence
Etc...

He is just not as fortunate as bigger award winners like:

Jamie Foxx
Eddie Redmayne
Etc.

My opinion tho!

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by lizychimamanda(f): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mission impossible guy, ah wetin be that him name again?

Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Eju2018(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2023
Kieffer Sutherland
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by falcon01: 9:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Raalsalghul:
Denzel Washington.
maa nigga
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by OgaSeun: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ogogo
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Kingcalls: 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Leonardo Di caprio
Ryan Reynolds
Dwayne " The Rock" Johnson
Arnold schwazenneger
Jackie chan
Jason Statham
Jamie fox
Denzel Washington
Zubby Micheal
Charles Okocha
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by juman(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Funke akindele.
Ayo magaji.
Twyse Ereme.
Re: You Can Only Watch One Actor's Movies For The Rest Of Your Life. Who Would It Be by Angelfrost(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
Buddha3:

The white Morgan Freeman, very much indeed!

And to think he equally has that Freeman's unique and recognisable voice that you can spell out even in your dreams.

Exactly... Their vocal uniqueness is out of this world.

Same as:

James Earl Jones
Anthony Hopkins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Rating And Review: War: Wrath And Revenge / Bbnaija: Why Rico Should Be Celebrated – Jon Ogah / Yomi Fabiyi Releases ‘Oko Iyabo’: A Movie About Baba Ijesha Rape Allegation