Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Relationship Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues (374 Views)

I Need Help On This Relationship Issues Please. / Tough Relationship Issues, Can You Answer? [images] / Blu03's Relationship Issues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Issues by Usada12345: 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2023
Omo I don’t even know if anyone would see this or provide help..never thought this would be me..I created this profile just to seek help
I have known my girlfriend for 4years now we dated for the first 7 months and broke up after like a really messy situation I treated her so badly she actually used her 2 legs to leave after about 6 to 8 months I tried everything possible for us to reconcile then we did(this was late 2020 around October), during this reconciliation period I asked her if she has been with other guys she affirmed that she only made out with one guy..I was ok with this then...our relationship hasn’t always been rosy but one thing I know for sure that is that she has been good to me and she doesn’t cheat(I always check her phone and see random guys always hitting on her but she just ignores and all..so we were having a normal boyfriend and girlfriend conversation last week and I asked her about the make out session and told her to tell me the details and she told me that a Mouth Gig was involved...since then ihv not been myself,ego has been crushed having anxiety and being depressed...she never lied but she never told me the full story..I feel like the last 2 years of our new relationship has been a lie..is it right to feel this way even though we were broken up when it happened..should I stay or leave??
Re: Relationship Issues by Jashub: 12:56pm On Jan 20, 2023
Baba, your girl had sex with someone and moved on, but you weren't quick to realize this. Secondly , it doesn't make sense to try and stay with her or keeping her around , and that's because your manly instinct won't feel comfortable with the idea of your woman riding on another dude's meat stick.

In fact, mere thought of that stuff is a real turn off to most men , so I'll suggest you start looking for someone else with one less body count

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Issues by pansophist(m): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2023
The consequences of going back to a girl that you've broken up with is the possibility that lots of things may happen within the time gap you weren't dating.

If you can't accept what happened during that time gap, you don't ask. Life is all about consequences, and you're paying a price with every decision you make even if you're not aware.

Also, being a man is to stand by your decision. You've broke up, let things be. Going back to her is the source of your problem, since it's difficult for you to accept that she has been with other guys.

I've come to realise that women generally do not know how important their past is to men. A woman might think she is telling him things in good faith, to be truthful and strengthen their bond, but to him, it just makes her distasteful.

Women cares so much about a man's future, no woman wants to end up with a man that will make her suffer and pass through pain in the future, but for men, its a woman's past.

Because when he thinks about how his bride, whom he wants to believe is an untouched package has been fondled and violated by another man, it just makes him feel like he is paying to get the worst of something another man got the best for free.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Relationship Issues by Medianna(f): 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2023
Why will you be curious about what happened about your girlfriend and another guy even you the extent of asking for full detail?
Babe sef try to be telling those nonsense.
E get some things wey suppose go grave with you(not because they are bad but personal).

No be until person tear clothes run to the street before people will tag him mad..
Now see what you cause your innocent emotions.

Anyway tell her how its affecting you, you both can work it out, and from your own side try to stop picturing it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Join This Anonymous Adult Hangout. Meet People. / I Am Loosing Hope In Life Already / Nothing I Post On Nairaland Is A Reason To Attack Me Outside Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.