Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Office Romance Gone Wrong - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Office Romance Gone Wrong (6452 Views)

Office Romance - My Experience / Coping With Office Romance Aka (coprommy) / Romance Gone Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 20, 2023
faceLAGOS:
After taking advantage of the cleaner, you want to move to a higher level with the new secretary or whatever.

That cleaner is definitely going to mess things up for you.

As a woman, she’s sensing you want to dump her for someone supposedly better than her career wise & status.

“Hell has no fury than a woman who is scorned”

Btw, I 8 men that go for low hanging fruits.

You already know that cleaner is not your level, but you went for her because she’ll be easy to get, due to your position at work.

You no get sense.

You should have made your relationship a transactional one.

I just dey vex for you for losing your guard because of yuckky pucci.

Bro, you no ge levu.

A grown ass so called heterosexual man has called pussy “yuky”

batty boy fi take over! End times!

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by mens83: 12:12am On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I slept with a girl that works as a cleaner in our company. She is young and good looking
We have had romance for couple months.
Until we stopped for a while

On Tuesday, my boss employed a girl to replace me as I was promoted.
My job was to show the new girl around and teach her how things are done.
This made me and the new girl spend time together.

Now the cleaner girl is acting all jealous
She refuses to clean the girls office
She even went far by dumping some dirt On her office door out of jealousy
How should I solve this matter before she expose our flings with my boss.
I feel she might want to get me fired..

Na your cross. Carry am
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by imagrg(m): 6:20am On Jan 21, 2023
Una too like toto.

Toto na trouble itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Thank you so much. The new girl is now fond of me, she now visits my office regularly for guidance. And the truth is that I'm beginning to catch feelings for her.
But with the cleaner present st work, it's making things awkward and the cleaner girl acts like street girl sometimes, so if I shout at her, she might create a scene at work or sabotage my work which I don't want to happen.
Thank you for your advice, I will think about it
you are not a Man.... You are a pussy ass Man...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Skii(m): 7:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Op,

I trust that by now, you have learnt your lesson. "Don't shyt where you eat"

That being said, you can try the following:

1. Still keep her, the cleaner, in the loop of things till you can gradually douse the vibes between the two of you. Don't act strange or cowardly. Na man you be.

If you try to ignore her or give her distance, she will smell it and like someone has alluded previously "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" especially when they are streets.

2. You can run point 1 till the new employee, being a woman as well, detects the chemistry between you and the cleaner. That way, you will sacrifice the vibes between you and the new employee for your job security and sanity. Its a price you may pay for shytting where you eat in the first place.

3. With point 2 in progress, you can start your dissociation from the cleaner for total sanity and peace of mind.

Not point 4. If you are given to the dark arts (evil grin) set her up with another guy in your office to "catch them in the act". Bros over hoes. Then like a dog tied to your leash, you buy her silence forever, continue to shine her congo as you wish and even resume paroles unreservedly and with full throttle on your new employee.

5. But as per sey na diligent responsible man wey you be...ultimate advise is to free work related parole. They almost always don't go/end well. Your boss or other senior men fit don dey eye the new employee and God bless you if anyone of them be don dey shine the cleaner kongo... na there you go know sey you no get work. Then you go come open another thread for nairaland...

grin

Cost of this advise is $25 playstation gift card

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Qatar2022: 7:36am On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's either the cleaner girl gets sacked or I get sacked. Never expected things to turn out like this
Sit her down and talk to her, tell her that you're just showing the new girl around after that distance yourself from any other in that company, that cleaner of a girl use withdrawal tactics on her
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by COURVOISier(m): 7:58am On Jan 21, 2023
The op pric.k no get control. You don dey catch feelings for the new employee. No worry you go learn soon.
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Mercury12(m): 8:09am On Jan 21, 2023
You are always doing office flirting and crying to nairaland..😕 Continue playing with your job undecided

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by stuffs2002: 8:16am On Jan 21, 2023
Skii:
Op,

I trust that by now, you have learnt your lesson. "Don't shyt where you eat"

That being said, you can try the following:

1. Still keep her, the cleaner, in the loop of things till you can gradually douse the vibes between the two of you. Don't act strange or cowardly. Na man you be.

If you try to ignore her or give her distance, she will smell it and like someone has alluded previously "hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" especially when they are streets.

2. You can run point 1 till the new employee, being a woman as well, detects the chemistry between you and the cleaner. That way, you will sacrifice the vibes between you and the new employee for your job security and sanity. Its a price you may pay for shytting where you eat in the first place.

3. With point 2 in progress, you can start your dissociation from the cleaner for total sanity and peace of mind.

Not point 4. If you are given to the dark arts (evil grin) set her up with another guy in your office to "catch them in the act". Bros over hoes. Then like a dog tied to your leash, you buy her silence forever, continue to shine her congo as you wish and even resume paroles unreservedly and with full throttle on your new employee.

5. But as per sey na diligent responsible man wey you be...ultimate advise is to free work related parole. They almost always don't go/end well. Your boss or other senior men fit don dey eye the new employee and God bless you if anyone of them be don dey shine the cleaner kongo... na there you go know sey you no get work. Then you go come open another thread for nairaland...

grin

Cost of this advise is $25 playstation gift card

ChizzyBuna: This is your best advice. Even though I would advice you not to try point 4 because you may not have the brains to execute such a project
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by purples25(f): 8:58am On Jan 21, 2023
Na women dey suffer this thing pass. Women should just avoid office romance. If a guy suggests it, reject it. They usually get bored and pick up another girl - when no be marriage. Your humiliation will now be in front of the new girl / other angry jealous employees who have just been waiting for boss to dump you so they can laugh at you. E no worth am abeg.

Plus, working there with emotional pain becomes hard after the disgrace. The guy can just deny if you tell anyone what happened between you guys.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by soke02(m): 9:13am On Jan 21, 2023
Call the cleaner girl and let her realize she can loose her job, if she continues that way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by BlackMan6969(m): 9:41am On Jan 21, 2023
Don’t shit where you eat. Life 101.
Word!
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by ayo2008: 10:24am On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:
I slept with a girl that works as a cleaner in our company. She is young and good looking

What a shame? What award have you gotten so far for sleeping with girls around. Sin stinks and brings shame. The solution is , Stop Fornication now! Your cup is filled, Repent and embrace Christ!
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Autobot05: 11:01am On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

It's either the cleaner girl gets sacked or I get sacked. Never expected things to turn out like this

You both could be sacked... stop fornication una no go gree
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Ihedinuwa69(m): 11:50am On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=VinnyBaba post=120233362]

Hehehe..
If the OP tries Dis, He is FINISHED. sad

When it comes to Things like dis, Such Ladies Have no Shame! She will Drag OP into the Gutter with Her! sad

She will say words like 'Because I Just dey Manage ur Small Pricck'! shocked cheesy

😭

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Emmanuel909090: 12:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Don't shit where you eat
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Slimdan360: 12:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
PlayMaker14:
When you dey shift pant, you did not request for our advice, you advice yourself by yourself....

My advice is now $150.... Advice don cost.
🤣🤣
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
🤣🤣🤣

Finally ! Seun has allowed emojis 👻🙉💃💃💃💃💃

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by kkins25(m): 4:57pm On Jan 21, 2023

You mean if you TRY to exploit them. A bunch of predators walking around complaining about their government! Shame on you all!
I said mess with them.

Moreso, is ir every relationship that ends in marriage? My point is, wahala too much if you mess with them.
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Strangle: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Thank you so much. The new girl is now fond of me, she now visits my office regularly for guidance. And the truth is that I'm beginning to catch feelings for her.
But with the cleaner present st work, it's making things awkward and the cleaner girl acts like street girl sometimes, so if I shout at her, she might create a scene at work or sabotage my work which I don't want to happen.
very stupid man you are👺
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by Kajafoc: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
Op, say this after me 😁😁

My pri.ck will not put me in trouble
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by OrigeenalSeven: 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

take enough action bitter and power horse
arrange the two of them for a 3some s*x
thank me latergrin

1 Like

Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by OrigeenalSeven: 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaiii cheesy cheesy Op, it's a do or die affair. Better continue where una stop before wahala burst. tongue

if them continue Op fit later go get low sperm count o
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by lavylilly: 7:13am On May 25, 2023
grin

It is not advisable as a savvy businessman or bona-fide player to hunt for meat where you get your daily bread.

Keep the hustle separate!
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by IamtheTruth1(m): 8:45am On May 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

Lol. Devil go soon play movie for you if you are not careful. Office romance never ends well. Forget the new girl.... Forget the old girl.
No matter how your flesh no gree my guy give yourself some respect and class
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by MechanicMike: 8:48am On May 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

angry
Re: Office Romance Gone Wrong by MechanicMike: 8:50am On May 25, 2023
ChizzyBuna:

So u marry cleaner BECUZ Yor boss sleep wit Yor wife for couple of month... corrrrrrrect?.. brother are u ok in the head sir?(no offenscce) angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Do Valentine With My Babe With N5000? Help! / / My Mother In Law Wants Me To Sleep With Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.