Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) (60401 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by gaby(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
A very good and exemplary mother.

If all parents, religious bodies, communities, and families will question the source of their ward's income while rejecting and ostracizing anyone with questionable sources of income, most of the societal ills we currently battle with will be cut in half.

Well done good mummy.
Even if it's a skit, it's a very commendable message.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Jalinspy(f): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
cool
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by DropsMic(m): 6:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by IMO01: 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
N
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
It might be real or staged, but the core lessons remain sound and true!

It's disappointing and pathetic that parents of today accept huge gifts from their kids without querying their income sources.

I grew up in a society and an age where you didn't dare show up with illicit wealth and no one will question you...!

Even the poorest of parents back the forbade and rejected such ill-gotten wealth.

I still remember vividly how my late father-in-law interviewed and cross-examined me thoroughly about my job, career choice, and income source with proof demanded before agreeing to bless my union with his daughter.

3 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by matm: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Eating without finding out the source, leads to death without falling ill says our fore-fathers.
Rejoice today and get arrested tomorrow for public disgrace.
That's why it's better u stay where u are at least enjoying ur 2 square meals with a relaxed mind than flexing today and cooling of with watery beans behind bars for years or being kept miserable later in life by unseen forces.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Dshocker(m): 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is the way it ought to be, because most parents have thrown caution to the wind.

No woman/mother from Edo State will ever reject the gift, because na the parents dey beat their pikin to go do yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by fredoooooo: 6:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
That's a mum with dignity ,not all these money hungry parents we have nowadays..
God bless you ma
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Lumig: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
cool
It's surprising and at the same time lovely that we still have MOTHERS that are not driven by desperation for their kids to give them huge gifts inconsiderate of the source, especially in this money-worshipping society of ours.
Kudos to any parent in this class and the hope of a better future and society lies on you. Keep it up
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Roboto11: 6:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:
I love this, if it's not a skit, the Son no even resemble the Car wey him buy not even his footwear

When I was still out of work after graduation, most of my guys hit it big through G,
My Niggas were just try seriously to sign me in like you see teams rushing to sign players, because my doggedness same as my skills in IT.
Now I never calved in to their request. One of the major reasons being my Family background, If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times when I see some errant things online I wonder if the OP no get Family.

For social studies them tell us say if Homes dey get the training right, the nation at large has nothing to fear, abeg no marry Bubum absent brain.

Many don't understand this.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Almaigaa: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
This can never happen in Igbo land. Just make the money, they will celebrate you.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by MrJames007: 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Actin
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by nihinlade(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
I am proud of Yoruba Culture. This is a real Yoruba mother.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Btruth: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:
I love this, if it's not a skit, the Son no even resemble the Car wey him buy not even his footwear

When I was still out of work after graduation, most of my guys hit it big through G,
My Niggas were just try seriously to sign me in like you see teams rushing to sign players, because my doggedness same as my skills in IT.
Now I never calved in to their request. One of the major reasons being my Family background, If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times when I see some errant things online I wonder if the OP no get Family.

For social studies them tell us say if Homes dey get the training right, the nation at large has nothing to fear, abeg no marry Bubum absent brain.
yes, you are right. Social studies and moral instruction.....those 2 subjects make sense die. Charity they say begins at gome. wink

3 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Monique60: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
What a good mum she is
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by ugbarreta(m): 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Make mama no go get high blood pressure, cos she’ll be thinking her son will use her for money ritual. God bless all mothers.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by brain54(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
This lady is just overreacting undecided...

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

No be every internet business be yahoo undecided...
The son deny say he no Dey do yahoo…?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by excel101(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

In Nigeria today, your son being a student and presenting a car gift to you as the parent, it's a serious matter. The woman knows her son very well, and she might also be aware of what the son is into.., dem no dey calm down for this kain thing. Just give am hot hot.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 6:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
Way to go mama the mama.
Don't support evil.

But wait o.

What if it's it's money from hardwork??

Na Im be say mama don miss penalty be that. grin
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Snakedoctor1: 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQ6wXvDqZc

Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/pfbid02s5Xf6f9Dzu7QKUkBTxtvgFDXgqaa1Hms3eZTZbvMcp5RayEoScEfcJnwYxaVyqPJl/?app=fbl

Must be an Igbo. Despite the negative stereotype, this value is deeply rooted in Igbo culture
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by makavalley(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:

If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times looks like we are from the same family...good family upbringing matters and the modern Nigeria society has discarded such in as much you're bringing money parents have sold their conscience even encouraging their children to join and do what their mates are doing

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by omoyeni37: 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omo re kose agbafo, o n ko aso wale

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by agabaI23(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

If he is doing a good remote job or he is into coding, he would have told the mum before the whip. Or at least she would have seen the signs before. Dont forget that he is her son and she knows her son. The story between them needs to be told before we can understand why she dey para..
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by integrity16(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
It's not true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Nobodysboo(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
Super story o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by olahero(m): 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
May God bless the woman more. I love this, she proved to me that sensible and serious moms still they this world.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by smallboyfarmer: 7:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Skit

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by PHIPEX(m): 7:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
Calling him "Son" spoilt the show, have you seen a mother who calls the child "Son"?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Abagworo(m): 7:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
"What am I gonna do with the car?" She asked. Car is not her problem but rather the welfare of her son . Good people like her are rare nowadays. I am one of them
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by marlow1962(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
The mentality of many Nigerians here disgusts me sad
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by BlueDuck: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
Skit aye

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Mrkindness: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
How many mother's can do this today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / After Dna The Child Is Not His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.