Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,776 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) (60385 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by lamalang(m): 7:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
A true God fearing woman
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by TIGERSKY: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
you are a rare gem 💎.
You hold you conscious high
Bless you MAMA
And to the remaining yahoo yahoo mother's, make una borrow sense here from mama, because it is not everything that glisters is gold."some days for the thief but one day de go catch am.this is the kind of beauty you will look for in a woman, but not all those plastic surgery ungrateful ladies.
Gbosa mama.
You deserve a national award

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Na Africa Magic dem dey act.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Gbadespet(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
My own mother will called for urgent family meeting straight away
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by FuckHomophobes: 7:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
🚶🚶
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by CheapHomes1: 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by AreaFada2: 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2023
Dshocker:
This is the way it ought to be, because most parents have thrown caution to the wind.
No woman/mother from Edo State will ever reject the gift, because na the parents dey beat their pikin to go do yahoo.

Wrong. I have seen a man who did and his wife supported him.
There are a lot more people across 9ja who do same on principle. Surprisingly many such people are very simple everyday parents and maybe never had a car before.

I also know of parents who involved NAPTIP when their daughters were sponsored abroad behind their back. Such girls knew their parents won't accept those madam sponsoring, so did it secretly.

As much as we generalise with these things, 9ja still has people with principles. Admittedly the number is reducing drastically daily.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Chukseddy4(m): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQ6wXvDqZc

[b]Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photo

What the boy did was not wrong to say but, he knows he is still a student, he would have waited atlist graduate then the mother will be fully assured that he is a man of his own then he can present what ever gift he wants to present for his mother, maybe on a look of things they dont even have good house and morever the mother is not dressed like someone who worths that car, he would have done other thing instead of the car
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 7:24pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
This lady is just overreacting undecided...

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

No be every internet business be yahoo undecided...

Explain what? Didn’t you watch the full video? The woman is obviously poor and the boy has never bought her clothes or given her money before and being that he is a student and he has no job that was why she reacted that way.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by JuanDeDios: 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
DWJOBScom:
If this is true, then it's commendable
Ladies should reject internet fraudsters and protect your youth
It's commendable. But it appears the lady only rejected it because she fears being used for ritual if she accepts it.

Hilarious video though. Skit or real.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Gbengarzola555(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:
I love this, if it's not a skit, the Son no even resemble the Car wey him buy not even his footwear

When I was still out of work after graduation, most of my guys hit it big through G,
My Niggas were just try seriously to sign me in like you see teams rushing to sign players, because my doggedness same as my skills in IT.
Now I never calved in to their request. One of the major reasons being my Family background, If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times when I see some errant things online I wonder if the OP no get Family.

For social studies them tell us say if Homes dey get the training right, the nation at large has nothing to fear, abeg no marry Bubum absent brain.
God bless you sir, you've said it all.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
CheapHomes1:

Who is videoing it?
His yahoo colleague
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Winnin009: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/pfbid02s5Xf6f9Dzu7QKUkBTxtvgFDXgqaa1Hms3eZTZbvMcp5RayEoScEfcJnwYxaVyqPJl/?app=fbl

But if he becomes a politician tomorrow, you will accept abi?

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Jossibest(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
The is type of mother doesn't exist anymore in Nigeria I think she is the only one left
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by honcdm(m): 7:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is quite commendable only if it is true and not staged..come to think of it, how come the so call mother didn't mention her own son's name in this encounter? #youseftinkam
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by delpee(f): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is an old school mum. You're not allowed to bring home what is not legitimately earned. That's the true Nigerian culture. The fact that there's so much laxity and greed now doesn't mean some people don't still have our old value system at heart.

Even if it's legitimate income, what the woman needs for now is probably not a car. Expanding her business or making her life more comfortable would have been more appropriate.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Apophenia24k: 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:
There is only one of this virtuous woman left in Heaven and Earth, the last one before this woman was Holy Mary the Mother of Christ

That's a fat lie..
My mother will send you and that motor back to where una the come from...

In fact most mothers in my community will do the same.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by IamMobisola(f): 7:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
Way to go mama the mama.
Don't support evil.

But wait o.

What if it's it's money from hardwork??

Na Im be say mama don miss penalty be that. grin

If you watched the video completely and listened well to the woman, you will know it is not a result of hard work. The woman’s utterances implied that they are poor and are not living well in their house, they don’t even dress nicely so what will she do with the car while she continues to live that way? If it was hard work, from the beginning guy would have been bringing money home to his family, buying them nice clothes and shoes, buying foodstuffs and even rented a decent apartment for them before buying car for her.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Ishilove: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:
There is only one of this virtuous woman left in Heaven and Earth, the last one before this woman was Holy Mary the Mother of Christ
Speak for yourself. If there are no virtuous women in your family, there are in mine.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by tunize(m): 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:
Your mama nkor?

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by zedegit: 7:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/pfbid02s5Xf6f9Dzu7QKUkBTxtvgFDXgqaa1Hms3eZTZbvMcp5RayEoScEfcJnwYxaVyqPJl/?app=fbl

She's right. He should have upgraded her dressing and welfare first.

Will she eat car? She doesn't even have money to maintain it.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by delpee(f): 7:39pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:

My mum is like this. Same with me. Those are the values we grew up with. The essence of being an omoluabi. Great pity that many have lost our sense of good values. Ise logun ise... Iwalewa
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Freelane33(m): 7:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Salute 🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡🫡
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by perdollar(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
All ds poorly scripted skit self

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by naijapikin2(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
IamMobisola:

If you watched the video completely and listened well to the woman, you will know it is not a result of hard work. The woman’s utterances implied that they are poor and are not living well in their house, they don’t even dress nicely so what will she do with the car while she continues to live that way? If it was hard work, from the beginning guy would have been bringing money home to his family, buying them nice clothes and shoes, buying foodstuffs and even rented a decent apartment for them before buying car for her.
oh no wonder. That's an exemplary mom
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Psady(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good gesture! Better to avoid stories that are touching, Evil is Evil, u can't rewrite , retell or prove it right. That's the way life works , can u create? Big No! . It took us years to understand the full concept of life or living as human. Just be good , it takes nothing away from u.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by rafcrown(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
The most intelligent woman in Nigeria.
A man struggling to survive in my area just suddenly becoming rich and rumoured to belong to a secret society. He has hotel and I wont be surprised if a soul is lost in his hotel.
Ask questions from suddenly Rich fools
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Movie direct by an upcoming producer

All these low budget skit.....not professionally dramatized 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by freemi(m): 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fake news 🙄
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by cliqtips: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
DWJOBScom:
If this is true, then it's commendable
Ladies should reject internet fraudsters and protect your youth
I don't this Naija baes will like this ooo..
In fact, they go do like say they no see this comment
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by ayo2008: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by juman(m): 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
Acting.
Mothers dont call their son, son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

After Dna The Child Is Not His. / A Man Discovered That His Father Is Not His Real Dad 36 Years After / My Daughter Celebrates Her Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.