Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) (60400 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Isabi4lov: 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
grin grin make him no con use you next
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Pinkyposh(f): 8:02pm On Jan 21, 2023
Small boys and their way of thinking, I weep for this generation of boys.
The mum did well in rejecting the offer.
You are a student, behave like one, and live according to your means.
If you are doing any side hustle while schooling, let your parents know too
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by emanobis(m): 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:
There is only one of this virtuous woman left in Heaven and Earth, the last one before this woman was Holy Mary the Mother of Christ

You are wrong...
When I was doing some menial jobs back in 2001/2003, bought a lace material for my mum, she kept it for over 3months without knowing she was discussing with my elder brother that she's afraid of my buying her such an expensive material

As for the woman, that's exactly who my mother is
Still a student and able to afford such an exotic car is out of proportion
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by olab059(m): 8:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fake, scripted...which mother repeatedly calls her son, son, without once mentioning his name?

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
Most of you commenting are fools and insensitive.

The mother is not only lamenting on the boys source of income but he have never bought anything for her before but to start with a car. Will she wear rags to drive it?

Plus if you observe on the background voices you will notice his friends are irresponsible. And all this is for only the camera. The boy doesnโ€™t actually give a Bleep about the mother.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Ofemmanu1: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
Slynation:
Interesting...!! In as much as she did well, mana oso gi teya charcoal, oburo dirty money!!

Sharrap there..

Na Yoruba woman be dat..

If na ndi-flatti, na thanksgiving Dem go go do for church say Ebuka son hammer!
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Desusi: 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
The woman knows her son very well and as a mother, accepting this gift is accepting the after effects of the source of the money used, if its evil.The moral lesson here is that, as parents, not all that our children bring for us should be accepted, secondly,we may accept it and nothing happened even if the source is evil, how about the God of heaven who is watching. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom. Thirdly, sources of uncleaned money are laced with agony,blood, death etc.Do you think the cry of those affected unto God would go for nothing? He will surely avenge it.That's why some carry curses to their third and fourth generations without knowing the source.Mama, congratulations for passing this tempting trapped of Lucifer. You have done your own.We have only one life to live and it will soon be past.Heaven is real and hell too. Choose one and leave the other, God has no respect of persons. What you sow is what you will reap.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by okwusdaddy: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2023
They are actually good women like this in this pleasure seeking and loving world.This reminds me of the movie scar face.The mother knows what the son is in to.In the case of Scar face he was later killed by his fellow drug pushers.Whenever you see a mother behave like this.She is the know and does not support.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by stanliwise(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
sisisioge:
Good woman, ask questions please. How is a student without a job able to afford expensive things? Some parents need to be flogged failing to ask these questions!
The ones who didnโ€™t ask, knows so they wonโ€™t ask
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by amorprincesa: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good his mom rejected it.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by blackgold2018(m): 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
rafcrown:
The most intelligent woman in Nigeria.
A man struggling to survive in my area just suddenly becoming rich and rumoured to belong to a secret society. He has hotel and I wont be surprised if a soul is lost in his hotel.
Ask questions from suddenly Rich fools
this is man and not a boy(@ur story)

And mind you, things can change for a man in just a moment.

Itโ€™s shallow minded creatures like you I avoid. Evil and envious.

Next thing you will start blaming another of your poverty infested life. Not knowing you are the reason why you always remain poor.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Livingstone124: 8:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
This woman deserved a national award
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Rimsd(m): 8:30pm On Jan 21, 2023
DWJOBScom:
If this is true, then it's commendable
Ladies should reject internet fraudsters and protect your youth

Which ladies? Nigeria ladies or the ones from another planet?

Future impossible thing from our 9ja girls...
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Desusi: 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
Way to go mama the mama.
Don't support evil.

But wait o.

What if it's it's money from hardwork??

Na Im be say mama don miss penalty be that. grin
Which hard work for campus student? Just looking for excuses.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by tunjijones(m): 8:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:
This lady is just overreacting undecided...

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

No be every internet business be yahoo undecided...

Pikin whey never send 10k for mama to chop suddenly bring car of 5m and you expect the mama to collect.

Mama feels the boy is into yahoo plus and once she enter the car na she the son go use renew hin ritual.

2 Likes

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Entom(m): 8:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
This is uncommon mother
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Only If the Gullible People knows the extreme level of EVIL currently going on in the land.

Most of these Lexus, Venza, Evil Spirit, Benz Men/Boys. I pity any GULLIBLE Ogberi receiving greek gifts from them. Otilor.

Link dey yapa, From ilorin, Iseyin, Tapa, Ijebu Igbo, Ogbomoso etc. But omo I cut my cloth according to my Size.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Ckonnet: 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
Acting but it's good!!!
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

Lol even Most Of The Supposed Legitimate Internet Business na SCAM.

Dey there Dey Play.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2023
jahsharon:
There is only one of this virtuous woman left in Heaven and Earth, the last one before this woman was Holy Mary the Mother of Christ

If this is true, the mother is a mother indeed. Very virtuous. We pray we have have more of them.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by fabolouz1(m): 8:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
Very commendable .
Ladies should also replicate this and ,armed robberies , internet fraudsters ,and other social malaise's ravaging this generation would be reduced.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by oluwashegunfunm(m): 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
olab059:
Fake, scripted...which mother repeatedly calls her son, son, without once mentioning his name?
exactly !! Shouting son !!! Son as if his name is ju son pack of Tottenham. Secondly she never spoke to the son in native language apart from when she said moku mogbe modaran ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. But message was passed anyways

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Yankee101: 9:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
This na skit
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by panini(m): 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
But this is a skit na...haba na....

Na so them dey spread rumours sha. No wahala sha, more gist for beer parlour hangout.

All these skit makers and bloggers taking gullible people's intelligence for a ride.

All said and done, this woman is a very skillful actress honestly, I saw another funny one and she killed it. Just a small matter of time to see her in Nollywood movies.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Elnino9(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
๐Ÿ˜Š
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Stevenbright(m): 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQ6wXvDqZc

Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/pfbid02s5Xf6f9Dzu7QKUkBTxtvgFDXgqaa1Hms3eZTZbvMcp5RayEoScEfcJnwYxaVyqPJl/?app=fbl

I wish most Nigerian moms are like this!
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Vicson2021: 9:29pm On Jan 21, 2023
God will bless you madam
You are one in a million
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by alakuko: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mother of the year. Omo one agbafo, o nko aso wale
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Alsenora: 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pls keep your manners and pass it on to your children as you influence your sphere positively. Our world is now rotten by many homes that are breeding grounds of all manner of despicable tendencies owing to poor parenting/mentoring...
caesymore:
I love this, if it's not a skit, the Son no even resemble the Car wey him buy not even his footwear

When I was still out of work after graduation, most of my guys hit it big through G,
My Niggas were just try seriously to sign me in like you see teams rushing to sign players, because my doggedness same as my skills in IT.
Now I never calved in to their request. One of the major reasons being my Family background, If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times when I see some errant things online I wonder if the OP no get Family.

For social studies them tell us say if Homes dey get the training right, the nation at large has nothing to fear, abeg no marry Bubum absent brain.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by smasher1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

How much is the jeep. Maybe above 8m. Someone that can give that to his mum, likely has more than 3 times that value. Why there are jobs on the internet what is the likelihood that the guy could get above like 25m from working online? She's also worried he has not helped her financially at home so she's not looking good. She has a valid reason to reject that car. Someone giving such a gift must have worked on the house, furniture before that.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Holy Mary, the mother of Christ or mother of God?
jahsharon:
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2023
Scripted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Public Notice By Housewife Who Hasn't Cheated On Her Husband For 29 Years / My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / After Dna The Child Is Not His.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.