Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) (60404 Views)

Mum Rejects My Babe Cos She Is Not Fine / Woman Rejects Christmas Car Gift From Her 200 Level Undergraduate Son (photos) / Zimbabwean Mother-in-law Demands Sex From Son-in-law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by oluwafikayo32c: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
QQ...
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by HazzanTazzan(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2023
BeanX:
Great mom right there, God bless her

Great mum? This woman already disowned that child long ago for her to have nursed the idea of the guy trying to use her for ritual ...

What if the guy is i to e-commerce or freelancing or blogging? That means the mother has accused him wrongly and even went too far to claim his own son is a ritualist ... the guy shld forever disown such mother
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by placeofallure(f): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2023
caesymore:
I love this, if it's not a skit, the Son no even resemble the Car wey him buy not even his footwear

When I was still out of work after graduation, most of my guys hit it big through G,
My Niggas were just try seriously to sign me in like you see teams rushing to sign players, because my doggedness same as my skills in IT.
Now I never calved in to their request. One of the major reasons being my Family background, If I ever made money through that means I will be alone as I trust my Family will ever disown me and won't touch a dime from me. Good upbringing and Family background affects everything about an individual most times when I see some errant things online I wonder if the OP no get Family.

For social studies them tell us say if Homes dey get the training right, the nation at large has nothing to fear, abeg no marry Bubum absent brain.

tooto! Kudos to this woman.

I've always said it, our society is the way it is today because many families have failed. As an individual, what virtues govern you? On what principles were you trained or nurtured? Many parents these days need parenting.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Sweetvie: 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Mrkumareze:
Movie direct by an upcoming producer
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by McStoic(m): 11:41pm On Jan 21, 2023
Slynation:
Interesting...!! In as much as she did well, mana oso gi teya charcoal, oburo dirty money!!

Lekwa ha!
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 12:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Fahvvy:
This lady is just overreacting undecided...

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

No be every internet business be yahoo undecided...
To explain what? As a student? Explain that he deals in bitcoins or what? Or he won betnaija?
Not just the boy, but his group of friends certainly do not sound like people any legitimate stuff can come out of.
The funny thing is that someone here was berating me for shielding my kids from mixing with their peers at my street, for sending them to private universities where they mix with like minded youths.
Certainly nothing is perfect, but with the moral decay in the country now, parents must act!
Kudos to this woman, she kept her integrity. What if police arrests them for armed robbery tomorrow, efcc grabs them etc. If that woman takes the car, she will be charged along with him.

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by davies(m): 12:07am On Jan 22, 2023
This is a staged drama scene but the message was direct.
To all the Yahoo boiz... Make una ride on...
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Bimpe29: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2023
Typical Nigerian ethics of the glorious old days.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 12:57am On Jan 22, 2023
There was a movie like this.... Crime to Christ with Majid MIchael.... very good movie.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Codes151(m): 2:18am On Jan 22, 2023
I can tell already from his friend.
These kids na yahoo
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Codes151(m): 2:19am On Jan 22, 2023
I can tell already from his friend.
These kids na yahoo.

Joking o.
Who am I to judge
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by deebrownneymar: 3:38am On Jan 22, 2023
Poor directing, poor scripts, poor acting.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 5:16am On Jan 22, 2023
DWJOBScom:
If this is true, then it's commendable
Ladies should reject internet fraudsters and preserve their youth.

You failed to understand the reason why she rejected the car! This woman didn't reject the car because she's against internet scam. NO! It's because she thinks Yahoo as she called it means ritual money! If not that ritual and fraud goes hand in hand nowadays,I'm certain she wouldn't have rejected that car. There's nothing commendable here, she reacted based on her believe that her son did ritual not internet scam.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Awaja(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2023
Very sensitive woman
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by judeenk19(m): 5:18am On Jan 22, 2023
PDAPC you be Mumu .......your mother no feel die before her own time.

NwekeUG:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BQ6wXvDqZc

Mother Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Photos, Video)

https://www.facebook.com/100050364255333/posts/pfbid02s5Xf6f9Dzu7QKUkBTxtvgFDXgqaa1Hms3eZTZbvMcp5RayEoScEfcJnwYxaVyqPJl/?app=fbl

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 5:37am On Jan 22, 2023
007Marvel:

You failed to understand the reason why she rejected the car! This woman didn't reject the car because she's against internet scam. NO! It's because she thinks Yahoo as she called it means ritual money! If not that ritual and fraud goes hand in hand nowadays,I'm certain she wouldn't have rejected that car. There's nothing commendable here, she reacted based on her believe that her son did ritual not internet scam.

I don't understand your logic here
If you want to continue conluding with Internet scammers , rock on
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by sugarlyn: 6:35am On Jan 22, 2023
[color=#000000][/color]
Na some warri mother fit react like this grin
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by iampeterben(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2023
jahsharon:
There is only one of this virtuous woman left in Heaven and Earth, the last one before this woman was Holy Mary the Mother of Christ
Walahi!
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Skmoda360(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2023
Fahvvy:

Calm down and let the boy tell you the kind of job that he's doing before you start jumping into conclusions! undecided...

Questioning the source of his wealth is wonderful, but atleast give him a chance to explain undecided...

Abeg this one na internet fraudster, look at how fvcked up he dressed....the mother did a good thing. I for one will do worst, i will gladly disown him since he is still a student and not making money.
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by wealthymind: 7:57am On Jan 22, 2023
My guy say all the guys are self employed cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by EhisChelsea1(m): 12:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
Dshocker:
This is the way it ought to be, because most parents have thrown caution to the wind.

No woman/mother from Edo State will ever reject the gift, because na the parents dey beat their pikin to go do yahoo.

You go just open mouth and rubbish go gush out. I am from Edo State. Nobody in my family (nuclear and extended) accepts any gift from any relative that is into a business that he or she cannot clearly explain. And there are many other families like that here in Edo.

That aside, this video is pure acting. Whose mother keep referring to her child as β€œson?”
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by KINGS100(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Wise mother
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by KINGS100(m): 2:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
The signs are there, don't underestimate a mother's instinct. He's not taking care of her then suddenly appear with a car gift?

'If it barks like a dog, walk like a dog and looks like a dog' It's most likely a dog.

Fahvvy:

1 Like

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by KINGS100(m): 2:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
You are not entirely correct, She rejected it because she suspected the money's not clean.

007Marvel:

Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by Germi9: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
My Mum exactly
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by 007Marvel(m): 4:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
KINGS100:
You are not entirely correct, She rejected it because she suspected the money's not clean.

Ah mr stating the obvious, is there anything else I already said that you would like to tell me? Peace unto u
Re: Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) by achimendy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
DWJOBScom:
If this is true, then it's commendable
Ladies should reject internet fraudsters and preserve their youth.

Nigerian ladies don't like good advice, just leave them to learn the hard way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Brother-In-Law Caught His Wife Cheating! / After Dna The Child Is Not His. / Big Couple Excited For This Big Fish They Bought (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.