Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? (20134 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SenecaTheYonger: 1:27pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ego2:
The least you could do was ask or go through the thread before concluding.

My impatience lead to the break up cry.... his job kept him away at some point and i wasn't getting the attention like i used to. especially since that was the peak of his business, i got mad and allowed my anger get the best of me.

What did you do that was so bad he's still mad at you till now? Especially since you said he's not someone that gets mad easily.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ego2(f): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

What did you do that was so bad he's still mad at you till now? Especially since you said he's not someone that gets mad easily.
read the post you quoted more carefully and slowly.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2023
Ego2:
read the post you quoted more carefully and slowly.

Tah get lost.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by omron(m): 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
She can suck dick for Africa..she too dey lick my dick ...I enjoyed all my ex ..i have about 10 ex and all of them na confirm dick sucker ..dem suck my dick I feel like am in heaven most times
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by 4ward4: 8:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
omron:
She can suck dick for Africa..she too dey lick my dick ...I enjoyed all my ex ..i have about 10 ex and all of them na confirm dick sucker ..dem suck my dick I feel like am in heaven most times

How did you know heaven feel
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ego2(f): 11:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Tah get lost.
you're lost already silly brat.
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SenecaTheYonger: 5:43am On Jan 26, 2023
Ego2:
you're lost already silly brat.
Like say the info go bring money. Mtcew. Rubbish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / Who Will Marry Sexyleamon? / Checkout this hilarious whatsapp conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.