Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? (20127 Views)

Why Do Some Ladies Invite Their Ex-boyfriends To Their Wedding? / I Dont Want To Have Sex With My Ex But She Still Comes Arround Now I Want T0 / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by iammolise(m): 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
ashawopikin:
she can knack very well, she gives it to me anytime, when and where I want it and how I want it, the gods bless u Ronke
my stereotyping o but 'ronkes are usually hot for sex... Is it the name, I had one that used to disturb my brother back then.

2 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Oblongata: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Except for the sex drive which made me think she was in love. Girl can lie for Africa ehn. She currently has a broken home. When I remember her, I always appreciate God in my life for not falling for her trap. In short she has no good feature. Thank you late mum for seeing through her veil and eventually aiding me to marrying my best decision.

6 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Sweetvie: 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
To be sincere. I got no bad thing to say about him. He was really good.
I love when he smile 😍 grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Toks2008(m): 3:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Oga Toks, happy new year.
Naso English come hard you this 2023? lipsrsealed
Perhaps your type of English.
How u dey?
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by tnerro1(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Too jealous, nearly kill my cousin

Oh , good thing. She sabi love die
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Georgejeez: 3:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Her big Yansh ,motherly vibes and teasing , she was so supportive and caring ... Everything a man will want in a woman was what she brought to the table ., Had already planned on how to engage her and the year we will marry embarassed cry.

My advice to my fellow kings , never be broke for two long cos even your Virtuous woman- wife material go wake up one morning change am for you ..

These Nigerian girls gat endurance limit .

Right now if I can find a lady with big Yansh that posses 60 percent of her qualities, I don go buy ring ...

8 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ego2(f): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
He was a good listener, a good observer, paid attention to details especially when it concerns me. Knew how much i can be a drama queen but would always be amused by it. All in all he was a good man.

2 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by rickleye: 3:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
Of all my ex’s . There is just one we broke off in bad terms.
All the rest are happily married and attended their weddings. And at times I apply Okafor’s law when I am in town and are available.
- That particular ex I just wasn’t comfortable with the body count. I heard she had aborted numerous times and doctor had told her she would have issues conceiving again when the time was right . Besides that, she was homely , smart , pretty , good companion , sociable , good cook, good baker, warm , philanthropist and forgiving.

2 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Persephone1:
Lol... I just wanted to look for wahala ni grin cheesy . I get where you are coming from although I can't relate. Mine is the opposite, I (used to) believe Men who give are out for something in return. Well maybe It is how I was raised, that fear of not taking things from guys parents instil in their children lol.
I have dated guys and made friends with people without getting anything from them but believe me, it can be draining. Phewwww Now I know better, please let the help come biko. Money, gifts biko gimme grin cheesy Emi o se wonder woman mo angry

You're from a wealthy home, that's why
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Tbh, I do not even mean it this way. These men all have/had their usefulness outside their money, but I have a soft spot for generous men. Sense of responsibility is a big deal for me. Not only in romantic relationships. So, I naturally tilt towards men (or people) who give me things EASILY. It is personal for me. I can’t cope with a man that doesn’t give. smiley

Poor girl spotted

4 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Oxtertee(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
The sex life was superb, she dey give me wella. grin

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Intoboy:
I use to call her the best,and she really acted like the best...she really was the best.

I still miss her😐

Why did you break up with her
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by IranianSea: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
She pray alot for me, she fu¢k me well with her all-time juicy kitten and she sees vision when she put on white panty to bed. But religion difference separated us. Her parents said no to Islam and I also say no to conversation to Christianity. Though my wife ( the mother of my four kids ) does fu¢k me well, cook well, love me but she ain't religious, she don't pray, in fact I pray pass her and she don't she any vision even on white dresses grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ikennablue(m): 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
She is a very hardworking person
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
SodiumValproate:
She was everything good apart from her insecurities and nagging.

I miss her.

Chai!
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
OhGeeBee:
With her, I'm the happiest man on earth.

Chai! Dey play
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Ogsirsolo: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
She can manipulate anything
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by 8BitGee(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
She was clean, dressed mostly modestly while being stylish and a great cook. But damn I dodged that bullet and got killed by another undecided grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Drone95(m): 3:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Poor girl spotted
not really, her love language might be related to gift.

3 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SodiumValproate: 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
MoneyMustBMade:

Chai!
Werin do chai? cool
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Drone95(m): 3:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogsirsolo:
She can manipulate anything
that shouldn't be new na, XX genders can manipulate ehn
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by dbestuncle: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
All my ex were decent church girls like myself. I pray that God will bless them and their homes will be a joyful one. I thank God for who i am with now n I preferred her to them all

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SodiumValproate: 3:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
pocohantas:

Tbh, I do not even mean it this way. These men all have/had their usefulness outside their money, but I have a soft spot for generous men. Sense of responsibility is a big deal for me. Not only in romantic relationships. So, I naturally tilt towards men (or people) who give me things EASILY. It is personal for me. I can’t cope with a man that doesn’t give. smiley
How are some men able to cope with your size? No offense, but is it like their fetish?

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Drone95(m): 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
IranianSea:
She pray alot for me, she fu¢k me well with her all-time juicy kitten and she sees vision when she put on white panty to bed. But religion difference separated us. Her parents said no to Islam and I also say no to conversation to Christianity. Though my wife ( the mother of my four kids ) does fu¢k me well, cook well, love me but she ain't religious, she don't pray, in fact I pray pass her and she don't she any vision even on white dresses grin grin grin
which mumu vision. grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by ZINNYBANKS: 3:28pm On Jan 22, 2023
iammolise:
I'm a little confused, just to be clear... Do u mean "your own hard earned money"
💯
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by SodiumValproate: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sonnobax15:
. Aunty poco,I thought you've been married cool
Are you asking a professional Waka about this question? grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by MoneyMustBMade(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Sweetvie:
To be sincere. I got no bad thing to say about him. He was really good.
I love when he smile 😍 grin

Chai! Don't cry! Don't cry!

Why did you break up with him?
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Karleb(m): 3:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by funkmrflexx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Stephen2324:
People mostly talk bad about their ex, but tell us one good thing about your ex?

She was very neat and can cook but her character pass demon.
I told her cooking and cleaning can be replaced but a good character can't be replaced in a woman

4 Likes

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Schrodinger2(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Persephone1:
He was and still is a cheerful giver ☺️

Lucky you. You people always want cheerful givers without being nice.

I can only give cheerfully if she's a virgin though.

1 Like

Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by IranianSea: 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
Drone95:
which mumu vision. grin
If she tell you, no go out, you dare not or else, you don go be that grin grin grin
Re: People Mostly Talk Bad About Their Ex, But Tell Us One Good Thing About Your Ex? by Pedrocross4568(m): 3:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
The fact that she loved me at one time with genuine love.

Still wonder what happened to us.

Thank God for giving me the best woman ever for a wife.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Running Sex Den In A Kenyan Estate Share Phone Nos & Get Twitter Buzzing / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / My Manhood Couldn't Allow Me To Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.