Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses (5370 Views)

Should I Marry My Boyfriend With This Behaviour? / My Girlfriend Is Extremely Stingy. Should I Be Worried? / I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Manson1(m): 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
A girl has confessed of sleeping with her fatherand cannot stay without him as he satisfies herin bed.A Zambian girl has made a shocking confession about her secret affair with the father. She tells her story below.I am 23 Year old girl in Mufulira explains why she enjoys sex with her father than any other guy she has ever met before. Naomi (25) who refused to go for tertiary education to stay with her father (56) wrote to us why she wantsher family and the general public to accept her relationship with her father.I love my father, he is very handsome and very caring and extremely powerful in bed. My ex boyfriends were all stingy with money but my dad gives me more than K6,500 a month and I drive all his cars anytime I want to. We started having s*x after completing my Grade 12 when I was 17 years old and I don’t want to leave him togo for tertiary because he might shift his attention from me to mum.Every-time I see him with my mother I become sojealous; more so that I once thought of poisoning her to death but my planed failed as she was quickly rushed to the hospital.Dad told me I am so good in bed than mom who always gets tired before completing round 1. Mydad and I can do 6 rounds of sex a night and I really enjoy it.I want him to marry me and want to tell my mother about it but don’t know how to go aboutit. How should I tell her? Otherwise I am in deep love with my biological father.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by RotgakSlay(m): 1:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
she is seriously sick and has no one to tel her undecided undecided
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Spicylate(f): 1:28pm On Feb 06, 2017
The father nko? He does not want to marry her? He should tell the mum/wife na

Nonsense!

Don't even know why I'm wasting words on such shii

*walks away*
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Nobody: 1:31pm On Feb 06, 2017
Manson1:
A girl has confessed of sleeping with her fatherand cannot stay without him as he satisfies herin bed.A Zambian girl has made a shocking confession about her secret affair with the father. She tells her story below.I am 23 Year old girl in Mufulira explains why she enjoys sex with her father than any other guy she has ever met before. Naomi (25) who refused to go for tertiary education to stay with her father (56) wrote to us why she wantsher family and the general public to accept her relationship with her father.I love my father, he is very handsome and very caring and extremely powerful in bed. My ex boyfriends were all stingy with money but my dad gives me more than K6,500 a month and I drive all his cars anytime I want to. We started having s*x after completing my Grade 12 when I was 17 years old and I don’t want to leave him togo for tertiary because he might shift his attention from me to mum.Every-time I see him with my mother I become sojealous; more so that I once thought of poisoning her to death but my planed failed as she was quickly rushed to the hospital.Dad told me I am so good in bed than mom who always gets tired before completing round 1. Mydad and I can do 6 rounds of sex a night and I really enjoy it.I want him to marry me and want to tell my mother about it but don’t know how to go aboutit. How should I tell her? Otherwise I am in deep love with my biological father.

1 Share

Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2017
God BLOW UR TRUMPET now
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Emmytrill(m): 1:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Holy Moses! God have mercy!
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by smardray(m): 2:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
we now know it's end time

but dese angels shud blow d trumpets naw

babe girl......marry him...we know dat d lord is on his way back to earth...
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by AfterEarth(f): 2:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jesus Christ Of Lazarus shocked

Oh My God ..

This girl's 'Intelligence is my Common Sense'
angry
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by snowden9(m): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2017
I can't say anything here. I leave this thread in Jesus name Amen.
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Molly1991(m): 4:43pm On Feb 06, 2017
I knw devil is really working
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by jeyselassie(m): 4:47pm On Feb 06, 2017
Spicylate:
The father nko? He does not want to marry her? He should tell the mum/wife na

Nonsense!

Don't even know why I'm wasting words on such shii

*walks away*
what is your own business? how does it concern you? or do you like the man?
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by brandonobi(m): 5:00pm On Feb 06, 2017
the story is either a lie or daaaannnng it, anyway, incest sex is still plain sex, only awkward
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
God BLOW UR TRUMPET now
Lolz.
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 06, 2017
-Be bored blogger

-Wake up Monday morning

-Check my blog website

-"You have Zero traffics today"

-Decides to concoct the most outrageous story ever

-Proceed to post it on the most gullible section of nairaland

-First 10 viewers eat it up like they were so sure it happened.

-One poster even ask for the world to come to an end because of fake story

-Smiling to my adsense account.

Today was a good day.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by smark61: 6:24pm On Feb 06, 2017
undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by MarkGeraldo(m): 7:30pm On Feb 06, 2017
The thunder that will strike her is still reading masters in Universitygrin
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:32pm On Feb 06, 2017
End time is near Zambia with bad news angry angry
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 06, 2017
Nothing wrong, they both humans and can do what so ever they think, in as much as it doesn't hurt others around them.
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 06, 2017
Please someone should help me tell this girl that " HER CASE IS DIFFERENT"
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Donjasdeblest(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2017
bloggers @it again
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by luminouz(m): 10:03pm On Feb 06, 2017
6rounds is what she calls extremely powerful? SMH....on a good day without a full stomach.... I do 8! grin
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Spicylate(f): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2017
jeyselassie:
what is your own business? how does it concern you? or do you like the man?

Are you Naomi's dad or relation?
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by jworos(m): 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2017
Wehdon Ma

Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by joliyp(f): 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
dz cnt be real
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Sandydayziz(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
Linus where's the source? Pls take d photo of those innocent people off!!
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Antoeni(m): 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2017
Girl u be dead !!!
Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by Augustap(f): 12:01am On Feb 07, 2017
undecided
Nairalanders pls come to this girl's aid before she enters the market, i pray your mother lays a curse on you and the curse will circulate to your father and all the useless end time idiots of this world...anu ofia

Re: I Want To Marry My Dad, He Is Extremely Powerful In Bed – Daughter Confesses by escohido1(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Manson1:please can u chat with me on whstspp

(1) (Reply)

Picture That Confirm jide Kosoko Is Banging Is Daughter (18+ Picx) / Mary Wants To Have Sex. Episode 1 / The Difference Between BBNaija Efe & Miracle(Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.