Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,704 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola (23515 Views)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BeanX(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2023
dollytino4real:
Madam E 4 beta u just stay mute o! Instead of to support ancestor
Don't be silly, she has the right to choose whomsoever she wants to choose.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:38am On Jan 22, 2023
drlateef:

I am laughing in swahili. Those bastards are the ones you call Omoluabi? I hope you are not sick. Who is macaroni? When was he borne? Who taught him comedy? Most of Nollywood stars are supporting Tinubu and you are talking macary? Get sense or getat eh here!!!

None of your generation can ever be as progressive and popular as Mr macaroni
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by drlateef: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

None of your generation can ever be as progressive and popular as Mr macaroni

Macaroni can never dream of my achievement in life. Who is he?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2023
drlateef:

Macaroni can never dream of my achievement in life. Who is he?

Haha, who are you drlateef the agbo jedi jedi hawker🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IfnobeGod20: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Watch it on twitter https://twitter.com/Je_Amah/status/1564533170833334272?t=SxykNRAJzqvzheQMYWOeOA&s=19

Or watch it on youtube https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoiF8kpI7c5U&ved=2ahUKEwjpnLvI6tr8AhUiVqQEHXIsClUQFnoECBcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0KCCZ83gP9_v1tr5rU-9QM

Now can we see that of tinubu??
He won't reply you again. They fly lies about, instead of them to focus on issues that affect the nation and viable solutions to them. It's how they will denigrate opponents they focus on.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

He won't reply you again. They fly lies about, instead of them to focus on issues that affect the nation and viable solutions to them. It's how they will denigrate opponents they focus on.

Those people are despicable, poor and have refused to get sense
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Sleekfingers: 10:50am On Jan 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bimbo Akintola is a retired Olosho, erudite evening newspaper and a drug addict.

What did you expect her to say?

Is she not entitled to her opinion? Will she force you and your likes to vote for Tinubu?
I will be voting for Tinubu , and it is none of your God damn business.....

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by olajizz01(m): 10:52am On Jan 22, 2023
KingKO22:

Na today Nyamirin dey attack opposition ?

How many times has Pandora Obituary himself appeal to the Zombipigs to desist from attacking oppositions

Obituary followers are inherited MNK IPOB Millitants
Nothing more nothing less
See upper cut,but very true.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Sleekfingers: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Turboking:
All this because she aired her opinion and made a choice,with this bitter and hateful mindset, I wonder what will be left of you after the elections

I tire o......as if it is a crime to air ones opinion.....

No wonder Desmond Elliott called them kids......

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by eben97: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2023
THEtruth be told.,BAT is more of a strategist and a "men-maker" than all this other aspirants(obi inclusive)he is more of apeople helper and raiser than them all.but i have my faith to protect,i have d unity of this nation to protect, i also love the man with character and charisma,a man with integrity and pure motives,not aman backed by some selfish leaders with islamic agenda and power drunk mentality.i choose to go for the man OBI !

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by vhykeeytor(m): 11:04am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:
A drug baron can never be the best for this country...

Sleeping sickness trypanosomiasis, God forbid evil tifnubu

Bimbo akintola a chain smoker...I am not surprised she endorsed a drug baron. They would be smoking our future away at the villa.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2023
vhykeeytor:

Bimbo akintola a chain smoker...I am not surprised she endorsed a drug baron. They would be smoking our future away at the villa.

Which villa?? The result of next month election will shock tifnubu that he might not live to tell the tale.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Quodseverismete: 11:19am On Jan 22, 2023
I can't believe some people with all their senses still rooting for Tinubu with all the obvious and warning signs

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Dumte(m): 11:35am On Jan 22, 2023
May your generation never know peace for adopting a drug lord as the best candidate.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:45am On Jan 22, 2023
Madam collect ur own share of the money and shut up... Daniel Amokachi is now proud owner of RollRoyals courtesy of wearing Ashiwaju cap.. since u can't share ur politics with anyone that's also how we won't share ours with you.. if ur principle is ppls choice you won't be here telling us why we should take him as God sent ... PO or we are back to square one
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by 77up(m): 11:47am On Jan 22, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Bimbo Akintola is a retired Olosho, erudite evening newspaper and a drug addict.

What did you expect her to say?
Obi.diots never disappoint grin

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by 080bjaked(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/577062-2023-why-tinubu-is-best-choice-for-nigeria-bimbo-akintola.html

Wen, we lost Moji Olaiya, and she wasn’t in the country; he flew her in; he paid for everything. So many actors have received help from him, and he doesn’t know them from anywhere,” she said.

Appreciate him with whatever you want but not with the lives of 200million people.

To those shouting he found talents, most of the so called Talent dey Bihari regime wey don break down Nigeria I abi dem no dey?

Love it, hate it, accept it, loathe it, Obi is your next president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by OdefaGirl(f): 12:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Oh ye wicked people of this nation.... This election is not a Payback election. He is no more fit for such position.... He is old, tired and forgetful. We cannot have another Paul Biya in our own sick county....snap out of pity mood, it's for this nation or nothing.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by yarimo(m): 12:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Bantu10 post=120273832][/quote] grin

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Fearyourcreator: 12:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
neutralmind:

Do you know the unemployment rate in Jigawa state ?

Those guys are jobless. They will always come out. It may not translate to votes.
Just like east too
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IfnobeGod20: 12:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Those people are despicable, poor and have refused to get sense
Just their kind have put this nation to her present knee jerking. But God will deliver us from them this year.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by vhykeeytor(m): 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Which villa?? The result of next month election will shock tifnubu that he might not live to tell the tale.

I just hope so...because this northerners don't want to have sense. Just imagine supporting a failed government to retain power. Is that not foolishness at it's height. Imagine the fuel queue, imagine the killing and kidnapping of innocent Nigerians, imagine the rate of unemployment, poverty, out of school children, etc.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by intruder15(m): 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
oyin44:
Every one was surprised today the way the people of jigawa state came out in their millions to support tinubu. ..

It was too massive.. any way, .l am 100% certain tinubu will win..the love is much

Surprised keh? I don't think anyone was surprised. In fact, Tinubu will have more vote than Atiku in the north. We all know that.
The question is the difference between the north vote and the south vote.

You don't need herbalist to tell you say Obi go win south.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Dragonsword: 12:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
I completely agree with you my sis. Apart from being a talent Hunter,a comedian, Tinubu is also the only candidate that speaks in the language of the spirits. Bala blu bula ba'' could be the transformational language that Nigerians been missing.......

Funny people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 12:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
vhykeeytor:

I just hope so...because this northerners don't want to have sense. Just imagine supporting a failed government to retain power. Is that not foolishness at it's height. Imagine the fuel queue, imagine the killing and kidnapping of innocent Nigerians, imagine the rate of unemployment, poverty, out of school children, etc.

Bro forget that thing ...do you think the northerners will leave their two bona fide sons and vote tifnubu
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Qtrpst4: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
lalasticlala Mynd44 and NLPolicewoman sure sey you no go see this dey insult people now but if na me you go carry that una big head block me

KingKO22:

Na today Nyamirin dey attack opposition ?

How many times has Pandora Obituary himself appeal to the Zombipigs to desist from attacking oppositions

Obituary followers are inherited MNK IPOB Millitants 4
Nothing more nothing less
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by frog12: 1:44pm On Jan 22, 2023
this one is PAID. make una remember this actress ooo!!!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by frog12: 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
na so JAY JAY OKOCHA dey try bamboozle us!
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by frog12: 1:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
so na only LAWYERS and ACCOUNTANTS. crookery experts grin grin grin

IfnobeGod20:
This is the problem I have with Tinubu's supporters. They don't know the right word to use. They misused words just to make Tinubu look like God.
Read what the woman said:
"Asiwaju built talent”

The question I always ask them, how did he built Fashola, Osinbanjo, Wale Edun, Ambode, even SanwoOlu's talents? Are they dullards before they joined him in politics in 1999?
These are men and women that are averagely made in their own right. Fashola has been SAN before meeting Tinubu. Osinbajo has been a Professor and was even HOD of Department of Law before meeting Tinubu. Wale Edun was a repute journalist since early 90st before meeting Tinubu. Ambode was a renowned accountant with his accounting firm in Lagos before meeting Tinubu. Then, where and when did he built their talents? Meaning those that sponsored them to become somebody in life did nothing because it was Tinubu that met them at the twilight of their career that built them.
I think they are missing words together. No doubt Tinubu helped them politically to attain political relevance, same way some people helped Tinubu to attain political relevance that he later stabbed virtually all of them.
Surprisingly, I have not heard one person that Tinubu raised from dust to become somebody in life, except those he can use to advance his political career. No doubt again, I give it to him, he gives very well to people. But if you take stock of those he helped, they are all average people and not the less privileged in the society. They are people that can ordinarily feed themselves.

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by collinx(m): 2:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:

He appropriated almost 30 percent of a states revenue and gives out stipends as he pleases that now makes him the best according to you.right? No hope for this brain dead generation of yours!

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/nollywood/577062-2023-why-tinubu-is-best-choice-for-nigeria-bimbo-akintola.html
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Easylife1234: 2:38pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Germanjoe(m): 3:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
There is no how u defend Apc n Bat(ancestor)u will not look stupid.this one na olosho,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo's Post About Social Media Regulation / Why Tinubu Was Absent From APC NEC Meeting - Aide / How 32 Defected Reps Lost Re-election Bids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.