Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola (23495 Views)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / Mujahid Akintola Is Dead: Ishaq Akintola, MURIC Founder Loses Son / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by ezegenigbonine: 8:57am On Jan 22, 2023
MotiveU:
Wen, we lost Moji Olaiya, and she wasn’t in the country; he flew her in; he paid for everything. So many actors have received help from him, and he doesn’t know them from anywhere,” she said.
Because he help you and your colleagues we should give him the presidency?
Does are personal project.
Go and pay back the money he gave you.
Don't use Nigeria to settle scores.

Only for Yoruba actors. Where was he when many ibo musicians and actors die of different sickness.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by ezegenigbonine: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2023
Legitmatazz:
Best choice for ur pussy not Nigeria... Don't force evil on people.

Just like the way they forced buhari on nigerians
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by OKEMKPI: 8:59am On Jan 22, 2023
God forbid Bat things

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Omoluabi16(m): 9:04am On Jan 22, 2023
Vote tinubu, he dey dash me and my colleagues money.he dey put him family and friends for position of power.again vote am, he dey chuk hand inside Lagos money dey dash us. The man generous well well. na tinubu we go support. I even dey him PCC meaning say I go dey see money dia
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Doyou2019: 9:08am On Jan 22, 2023
dollytino4real:
Madam E 4 beta u just stay mute o! Instead of to support ancestor
Awfully disappointing from a woman of her stature. Well, there's hardly any true patriot supporting the drug lord; it's all for personal interests.

By the way, Seun, the fake likes are back o. Watch the Thiefnubulldogs on here and their antics.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by emonis88: 9:10am On Jan 22, 2023
With all her exposure,she is still This tribal n myopic? No matter the exposure some people still remain ind gutters.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Doyou2019: 9:14am On Jan 22, 2023
hush15:

Bimbo, I love cos you one of a kind but I don't believe in your choice. I can't even begin to phantom it that with your level of enlightenment, you and MC are in the same context but you have chosen your choice.
Nobody should use Moji as bait cos I know her story. When she needed support, nobody was there until she passed away, everybody started forming famzy. I know her story and God keep her girls for her. Nobody should use her as blackmail.
Tinubu will not be the President of Nigeria cos of his selfish interest and vision. All of you seeing him as access also are the reasons why he won't cos none of you have Nigerians at heart. We don't want people pleasers. We don't ass lockers in power. We don't power mongerers in power. We just someone who will do the right thing, in the right way, for the right reasons for the benefit of all and BAT is that person.

It is not everyday, you know, that you'll see a smart, enlightened and upwardly mobile woman like Bimbo, work with an absolute Motorpark tout like that Oshodi thug.
E just no make sense.
Note

Seun, the Bots are back in their numbers o. So are the fake like-farms.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:24am On Jan 22, 2023
drlateef:

Andrew Liver Salt party members should keep quiet, Obi is a curse and will never lead nigeria. A liar will never lead us.

A drug baron can only lead iragbiji...real omoluabis have rejected tifnubu, see Obj, see pa Adebayo and Afanifere, see Mr macaroni.

Oyo and osun state governors are rooting Atiku, your drug lord goes nowhere.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by colestephan86: 9:25am On Jan 22, 2023
worldTina:
Tinubu is going no where ,obi will lead us
When tinubu win, if u like no fall in line, na soldier go beat u
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:30am On Jan 22, 2023
bewla:
if he is the one that will Win and your door to success and my to will open God make him win

This guy have vision and is on a mission to achieve the goal of Nigeria dream.

They build nepa spend 16 billion dollars but no light to make popcorn

Do you know the blood that Apc government has wasted in nigeria today, do you know the cost of commodities in the market.

Tinubu cannot mean well for Nigerians and yet support buhari for first and second time, insecurity everywhere and yet tinubu has never condemned any.

His vice is the boko haram founder In borno, nigeria can not afford a Muslim Muslim ticket...like I said except you're a yoruba Muslim, no sane Nigerian support tinubu
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:
A drug baron can never be the best for this country...

Sleeping sickness trypanosomiasis, God forbid evil tifnubu

This is one of your forefathers at the UNITED NATIONS way back then:

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Yoruba Muslim miscreant...

Your sleeping sickness candidate can never smell a single vote from a yoruba Christian🥵

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 22, 2023
PointZerom:
The urinating machine of uwa n'ile grin grin grin

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Your pain will be tripped when he's sworn in come May 29, 2023

You must be a yoruba Muslim miscreant and a failed comedian too??

Muslim Muslim ticket and Apc party is a blood sucking vampires, we've had it enough.

When will tifnubu condemn the killings and fulani herdsmen massacring your ibarapa kinsmen??
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2023
Light78:

You have failed just simple text. You are not to reply to them.

Urchins have no brains. Stop replying urchins.

Where were you when the post was made that no Obedient should reply to urchins?

That's the new rule.

My dear there're still many undecided voters that needed to be redeemed, if you don't counter their miserable propaganda...it start looking as if it's the truth.

They've failed already
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by bigtt76(f): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2023
What a lame reason... Because he helped a section of people he automatically qualified to be rewarded with a whole nation in his present condition so they can continue the pilfering 🤦🏿‍♂️
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IfnobeGod20: 9:44am On Jan 22, 2023
This is the problem I have with Tinubu's supporters. They don't know the right word to use. They misused words just to make Tinubu look like God.
Read what the woman said:
"Asiwaju built talent”

The question I always ask them, how did he built Fashola, Osinbanjo, Wale Edun, Ambode, even SanwoOlu's talents? Are they dullards before they joined him in politics in 1999?
These are men and women that are averagely made in their own right. Fashola has been SAN before meeting Tinubu. Osinbajo has been a Professor and was even HOD of Department of Law before meeting Tinubu. Wale Edun was a repute journalist since early 90st before meeting Tinubu. Ambode was a renowned accountant with his accounting firm in Lagos before meeting Tinubu. Then, where and when did he built their talents? Meaning those that sponsored them to become somebody in life did nothing because it was Tinubu that met them at the twilight of their career that built them.
I think they are missing words together. No doubt Tinubu helped them politically to attain political relevance, same way some people helped Tinubu to attain political relevance that he later stabbed virtually all of them.
Surprisingly, I have not heard one person that Tinubu raised from dust to become somebody in life, except those he can use to advance his political career. No doubt again, I give it to him, he gives very well to people. But if you take stock of those he helped, they are all average people and not the less privileged in the society. They are people that can ordinarily feed themselves.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by kizyalex10(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ipob pigs, oya let the wailing begin
tribalism have made you so daft that you felt this presidential election is about tribal supremacy,even your right thinking yoruba brothers have all left your likes behind and put Nigeria first,with the current disaster in apc,jst name one thing apc can boast of in this their 8 years tenure.absolutely nothing.is either u re paid by them to keep turning d truth upside down or you are mad.because it’s a stupid person that will see all these disaster going on in dis country and still wants to vote TINUBIYA to continue.as for BIMBO AKINTOLA,I know she is being paid to use her platform to enthrone disaster cos I know scripts is no more coming as before and at d age of 52 she is no more entitled to sugar daddy infact she is now supposed to be sugar mommy so she is now solely dependent on her talent and platform and I’m sure she is nt d once movie goddess we used to know so she is using dis to cash out.you see this dysfunctional Nigeria you are clamouring for,it will first start consuming you and ur family first
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by CursedOsuPigs: 9:46am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

You must be a yoruba Muslim miscreant and a failed comedian too??

Muslim Muslim ticket and Apc party is a blood sucking vampires, we've had it enough.

When will tifnubu condemn the killings and fulani herdsmen massacring your ibarapa kinsmen??

Kid grin

When will Obimumu condemn IPIG and UGM for beheading your kinsmen weekly?

Your pain will be tripped when Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by toujurs: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2023
You are an animal
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:56am On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Kid grin

When will Obimumu condemn IPIG and UGM for beheading your kinsmen weekly?

Your pain will be tripped when Tinubu is sworn in as Nigeria's president come May 29, 2023.

Obi has condemned the killings countless lyrics and call for peace...

When will tifnubu do the same?? A Catholic priest was burnt to ashes by fulani herdsmen few days ago...Muslim Muslim ticket is evil

1 Like

Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Okealaaye:

This is one of your forefathers at the UNITED NATIONS way back then:

Poor photo editing, try something better
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by secnelly: 9:57am On Jan 22, 2023
Mccullum:

You can not get any thing reasonable from Tinubu in Chatham because of your choice of Obi, Tinubu didn't read from prepared written speech like Peter did at chartham, Tinubu delivered his speech off heart and answered questions without reading from prepared notes. Obi response to question were not his because it can be considered that some body prepared it for him due to how he focused on the paper.
Ok. Educate me. Tell me one or two. I'll want to know
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Headachetoigboh(f): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2023
Yorubas will never stop to amuse me. Is that all that made him the best?
He helped actros and actresses pay bills
He grommed Osibanjo etc
That all?
So any body that have helped me in life is fit to be President?
Am grateful for this election,it brought out alot about people we never knew
Ok Bimbo,Quantinue
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by CursedOsuPigs: 10:07am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Obi has condemned the killings countless lyrics and call for peace...

When will tifnubu do the same?? A Catholic priest was burnt to ashes by fulani herdsmen few days ago...Muslim Muslim ticket is evil

Give me one video evidence here.

...and Christian-Christian is not evil?
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IfnobeGod20: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2023
Mccullum:

You can not get any thing reasonable from Tinubu in Chatham because of your choice of Obi, Tinubu didn't read from prepared written speech like Peter did at chartham, Tinubu delivered his speech off heart and answered questions without reading from prepared notes. Obi response to question were not his because it can be considered that some body prepared it for him due to how he focused on the paper.
See the way APC and Tinubu sold dummy to this one. Tinubu delivered his speech off heart at Chatham House. This is why we always tell you guys to brush up your exposure but you say no. Do you know the function of teleprompter app he used there?
A man that ordinary political rally, his handlers still giving him handouts on the podium and peep to his ear is the one that will deliver speech freely without looking at anything. Well, Tinubu of 1999 can do that but not Tinubu of 2023. So many things have caught up with him and that is nature, he can't fake it.
If Tinubu can freely deliver a speech for 10 minutes, without misyarning, he will win many people's hearts.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by boladale123: 10:10am On Jan 22, 2023
In Yoruba land ,people like Bimboo are not allowed to have a say in the town meetings.
Are opinion is tribal and should be overlooked.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by BossGerald: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Watch it on twitter https://twitter.com/Je_Amah/status/1564533170833334272?t=SxykNRAJzqvzheQMYWOeOA&s=19

Or watch it on youtube https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DoiF8kpI7c5U&ved=2ahUKEwjpnLvI6tr8AhUiVqQEHXIsClUQFnoECBcQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0KCCZ83gP9_v1tr5rU-9QM

Now can we see that of tinubu??
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by IfnobeGod20: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2023
CursedOsuPigs:

Christian-Christian is evil just as Muslim-muslim is evil in a plural society like ours. God made us a multi religion for a purpose and his intention is not one to dominate the other. If he had wanted Nigeria to be one religion, he would have made us to be like Saudi Arabia, Iran or even like Morocco. Only one that doesn't respect that plurality is an evil person and the person deserves to be thrown into the pit of hell.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by Lance07(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2023
A King maker can not become a King.
Let Tinubu remain the father of the children and help them grow. For the Child someday will become a Father.
Re: 2023: Why Tinubu Is Best Choice For Nigeria - Bimbo Akintola by drlateef: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

A drug baron can only lead iragbiji...real omoluabis have rejected tifnubu, see Obj, see pa Adebayo and Afanifere, see Mr macaroni.

Oyo and osun state governors are rooting Atiku, your drug lord goes nowhere.

I am laughing in swahili. Those bastards are the ones you call Omoluabi? I hope you are not sick. Who is macaroni? When was he borne? Who taught him comedy? Most of Nollywood stars are supporting Tinubu and you are talking macary? Get sense or getat eh here!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Advert Not A Death Wish For Buhari, Fayose Tells American Diplomats / Ortom: President Buhari Ignored My Invitation To Benue Over Herdsmen Killings / WIKE’S VICTORY: Oyegun Calls For Probe Of S-court Judges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.