Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. (1277 Views)

How Does Is Get So Wide All Of Sudden? You Know What I Mean. Photo!!! / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / What's The First Thought That Comes To Your Mind After Seeing This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 9:58am On Jan 22, 2023
Some one asked me this question at the office and sincerely wanted to know my first reaction or thought?

Question: If you receive an information from your teen's school that your 16 year old son has been sleeping with his female teacher how will you react/your first thought 🤔?

Answer: My first thought was how hot 🔥 is the teacher......then I was a bit perplexed.

I know, I will definitely be rushing to the school with a double barrel if it were my 16 year old daughter.

The point is there is a clear difference between both genders not necessarily because we love one gender more than the other.

Now let me hear yours...

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Qatar2022: 10:12am On Jan 22, 2023
I will go to that school with police and i will arrest that devil

4 Likes

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 10:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Qatar2022:
I will go to that school with police and i will arrest that devil
Wow if that's your first thought, I guess you will make a good parent, if you are not already one
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Goodlady(f): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2023
I will take up the matter legally.
The son is still a minor.
So who sleeps with a minor except a paedophile.
And the case for sweet well if it's male teacher to female student.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Berrityga: 12:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Omo!! 2hat my father could not do, what I could not do!! I will do a Surprise party for my son that night oo.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Qatar2022: 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
SSpeter:
Wow if that's your first thought, I guess you will make a good parent, if you are not already one
Father two and expecting another

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by tnerro1(m): 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2023
Call my son and advise him to stop cause there will be time for that, and if the teacher is sexy, will take her to a hotel for her own advise grin

5 Likes

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Intoboy(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
SSpeter:
Some one asked me this question at the office and sincerely wanted to know my first reaction or thought?

Question: If you receive an information from your teen's school that your 16 year old son has been sleeping with his female teacher how will you react/your first thought 🤔?

Answer: My first thought was how hot 🔥 is the teacher......then I was a bit perplexed.

I know, I will definitely be rushing to the school with a double barrel if it were my 16 year old daughter.

The point is there is a clear difference between both genders not necessarily because we love one gender more than the other.

Now let me hear yours...

No doubts, first of all I'll be proud of my son for being a good replicate of his father,idan mi☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Ikennaford: 12:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
My 16 year old son is old enough to have sex, so ain't gonna react, my dad introduce me to condom when I turned 9,enrollin to high-school, he's an O. G,,, many African parents are hypocrites, they did exactly same things, my junior sis har first kiss in front of our family on 14 birthday with her boyfriend, that shit is nothing, just advise your kids prior to teen, to know about sex and pregnancy, life's good (LG)

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by yomi007k(m): 1:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
tnerro1:
Call my son and advise him to stop cause there will be time for that, and if the teacher is sexy, will take her to a hotel for her own advise grin

If you had a daugther, you will take the man to hotel too ba?

That's what op is talking about. There is no gender equality.

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Blupen(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ikennaford:
My 16 year old son is old enough to have sex, so ain't gonna react, my dad introduce me to condom when I turned 9,enrollin to high-school, he's an O. G,,, many African parents are hypocrites, they did exactly same things, my junior sis har first kiss in front of our family on 14 birthday with her boyfriend, that shit is nothing, just advise your kids prior to teen, to know about sex and pregnancy, life's good (LG)
Your family strong bros.....nice one

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by marlow1962(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
I can’t say, cus If i say I will say something brutal and that something brutal is what I will do in real life.
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by tnerro1(m): 2:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
yomi007k:

If you had a daugther, you will take the man to hotel too ba?

That's what op is talking about. There is no gender equality.

The man will be shot dead on his way home, and that my friend is the sad reality of the world we live in.
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 3:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Qatar2022:

Father two and expecting another
that's lovely, I have two also not expecting any yet ...lol... congratulations
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
That's it, truth is you will want to see the teacher that is sleeping with your son first before taking the next step. However if its' your daughter, you will take action immediately. You may not react the same for both gender trust me

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Berrityga:
Omo!! 2hat my father could not do, what I could not do!! I will do a Surprise party for my son that night oo.
cool cool cool cool... imagine if the teacher is hot, you will be like....this dude get liver o... But outside you may fake acting
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
tnerro1:
Bros, you no be counsellor na
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Gadafii: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
You will rush to the school with gun if it was your 16 yo daughter, but exclaimed wow if it’s your male child, you are not fit to raise a child sir, this is how the male child is broken from small and then the society blame them for how they are

Many young boys are being manipulated and raped by older women but the society don’t see the need to campaign against that, Same way an older woman will sexualize teenager and some foolish men would be wishing they were the one in the boys shoe, that’s pathetic

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Gadafii: 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ikennaford:
is your 16 year old enough to father a child and take care of the child

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Tallesty1(m): 3:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Not the son I will raise.
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by jaeyking(m): 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
undecided
Funny enough most guys would be proud that their son is hitting on an older woman at such age

But if it was their daughter, the teacher will definitely be shot dead

This shows that the word gender equality is not relevant.

A man who has alot of body count in the past will likely boast of it but a female can't (same case for virginity)

But a woman can easily scream rape and get justice but a man will be laughed at in such situation

2 Likes

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Qatar2022: 4:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
SSpeter:
that's lovely, I have two also not expecting any yet ...lol... congratulations
Thanks
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Silentgroper(m): 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Goodlady:
and if he's not your son??
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by SSpeter(m): 4:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ikennaford:
when I turned 18 my dad wanted to teach me sex education, he didn't know how and where to start he was just stuttering and I knew exactly what he was trying to say...the whole condom education and all. It is not easy to teach your teens sex education. Your family is quite bold and I like that
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Starz825(m): 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Blupen:
Your family strong bros.....nice one
na abroad the guy dey na why
which african parent go allow thier 14th year old daughter dey kisss bf

1 Like

Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Baronthecelebri: 5:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
If it's my son, I'll cash out from the female teacher, same with my female daughter.
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Blupen(m): 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Starz825:

na abroad the guy dey na why
which african parent go allow thier 14th year old daughter dey kisss bf
I reason am say na abroad guy be this....
Re: How Would You React? I Mean Your First Thought. by Kobicove(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
tnerro1:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Many Straight Men's Soulmate Is Probably A Trans Woman - Nigerian Transgender / How Dare You Leave A Man Who Sell Rice? – Lady Visits Ex-boyfriend’s Rice Factor / Made 30k From Side Deals!! On My Way Back To A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.