Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,056 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar (65926 Views)

Tiwa Savage Scared To Tell Don Jazzy She Was Pregnant As She Leaves Mavin / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by OkutaNla: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Smh. All these women can't be lying against Suleiman. After all he's not the only pastor in Nigeria so why him all the time? It's his followers that I pity. Shameless god of men.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Fcwilly: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2023
Is it not this same man that prayed and give prophecy that ize iyamu will win Edo state election? Abeg let me hear word jooooor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Dpharisee: 11:48am On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

The man is a big embarrassment to Christendom

The matter is already in court and what she is doing now is subjudice
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by ogene144(m): 11:49am On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
Lying against a man of God has it's own consequences (KARMA)
So this one is a man of God may God open your eyes to the truth someone commiting all this shit ...
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Elidrisy20: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Christian bearing the name suleman, that one na Christian?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by tabaralph: 11:50am On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

Are you for real? Is he the only man of “god” in Nigeria, only him;Alima Abubakar , Daniela okeke ,Otobo, Shan George, Iyabo ojo and her daughter, Fatiha Balogun and others too numerous to mention, there can’t be smoke without fire …QED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Birniwa(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2023
Nigerian pastors and adultery/fornication are 5 & 6, this lustful and animalistic behavior only happens in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by AuroraB(f): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2023
desmond2255:
If the story is really you date a man for 6 years you don't have the picture you both snap together and provide some chart you both chart for some time let say he deleted his own then you show us your own
You definitely missed the chats. Was All over the space last year. Not just Halima's, other ladies' too
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by brain54(m): 11:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Apostle must hear this…

grin
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Starhearts: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

Keep quite
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by CaptainFM1: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
Christian association of Nigeria CAN should as a matter of urgency suspend apostle Suleman for his numerous immoral behaviour.

Too many allegations of sexual indiscretion against him, and this is someone a lot of people listen to and call him servant of God.

There are parallel associations. And many church leaders don't belong to any. It's a requirement to join CAN or any association before you are a pastor.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Entimz: 11:52am On Jan 22, 2023
Did Nigerian ask you to sleep with him when u did... Madam Abubakar, both of you had fun so why calling out the god of man

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by israel90: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:
who is man of God.Lol layman u guys don’t know what is going on in d secret
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Starhearts: 11:53am On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:
Those who hate this man and want him de ad are too plenty ooooo - they want to ki ll him physically dem fail - now they are after his reputation - hmmmm angry

Keep quite?
U need mental health therapy
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by DrMuzungu(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Apostle of Doom, lol

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
This man is probably the most philandering "man of god" out there. He's too dirty. 🤢🤢

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by CaptainFM1: 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
tabaralph:

Are you for real? Is he the only man of “god” in Nigeria, only him;Alima Abubakar , Daniela okeke ,Otobo, Shan George, Iyabo ojo and her daughter, Fatiha Balogun and others too numerous to mention, there can’t be smoke without fire …QED

Looks like this man is a Nollywood fan oooo! Customer dada ni.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:54am On Jan 22, 2023
Know Your ONIONS.

Agriculture is The Way.

In This Dispensation of Increasing Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties Propelled By The Increasing Hunger and Starvation in The Land; Any Pastor That Doesn't Tell You To PLANT FOOD CROPS Doesn't Mean Well For The People But His Personal Pocket.

Know This, And Know Peace.

This is Year 2023; If There's Only One Crop That You Want To Plant; What Will It Be ?

Join Us in Our Agricultural Mission This Year 2023:

1) If You Are To PLANT One Crop This Year 2023, Which Crop will it Be ?

https://www.nairaland.com/7501397/year-2023-cultivate-only-1

2) Know Your ONIONS:

https://www.nairaland.com/7536026/agricultural-sunday-know-onions-know-thyself

1 Share

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by AdemolaA2: 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
Jashub:
We need a paternity test to verify what you're saying . So aunty , where's the child ?

I’m 100% sure you didn’t read the article …

3 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by DaveHarry(m): 11:55am On Jan 22, 2023
This LovePeddler. 3 times pregnant, no evidence. Stupid lady....so you expect him to marry or keep dating you for what exactly?
Dis lady suppose dey hide her pumped face n boobs.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by sickitatedatyou: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Man of God is a human being like everyone. And are not saints, religious folks, pastors, imams etc are the most dangerous people walking the earth. P

Pascalloyd:
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Herbiodun09: 11:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Fighting for his life in a U.K hospital, an ailment that made him look skinny and malnourished.....

May God help him if those allegations were false
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2023
Know Your ONIONS.

Agriculture is The Way.

In This Dispensation of Increasing Insecurity of Human Lives and Properties Propelled By The Increasing Hunger and Starvation in The Land; Any Pastor That Doesn't Tell You To PLANT FOOD CROPS Doesn't Mean Well For The People But His Personal Pocket.

Know This, And Know Peace.

This is Year 2023; If There's Only One Crop That You Want To Plant; What Will It Be ?

Join Us in Our Agricultural Mission This Year 2023.

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Mandesz(m): 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

Have u finally lost yo remaining sense? How on earth do u believe this cheap. Wao! Whether man of God or of Satan, human being can fall to sin but pastor should be more careful tho'. All these allegations are coming from the same perpetrator of otobo's case. By now we should see a better evidence from these numerous allegations if true. Mere saying, is sth I can't fall for.

1 Like

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Starhearts: 11:57am On Jan 22, 2023
okuta007:

where is your proof? all this people accusing him - what if they all belong to a cult who feels threatened by him and staged a gang up to tarnish his image? I am not a fan of Apostle Suleiman and I do not think he is a saint - he surely has his own faults as a human being but until i see a credible evidence of all these allegations - they remain mere allegations - because Suleiman has real enemies out there and they tried to kill him - and there was evidence to that and those who tried to kill him will and can sponsor these allegations - sometimes its very easy to criticize others and forget if we are the recipients of such allegations - how will be feel if we were lied against without proof?

U be confirmed mugun ooo
But u see no evidence then, wen OTOBO posted there conversation online.....

Wen OTOBO released Apostle picture with her on bed...... no evidence....

No evidence..... wen HE gave Daniella Okeke benz...

Bro u be slowpoke , totally slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Naustine(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2023
But how come none of this ladies have been able to present a text, chat , call log or any form of evidence so far?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Corrinthians(m): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

Did he tell you he's a member?
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by abidem4real: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
nlfpmod:

SOURCE: https://saharareporters.com/2023/01/21/sex-scandal-i-was-pregnant-three-times-apostle-suleman-he-did-sleep-me-while-i-was-still
That Apostle is a rogue and needs to be dealt with.
His kinds are numerous on pulpits these days.
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by na2016: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pascalloyd:

Calm down, why is she not saying the same against other men of God? The thing is there is an element of truth here. However, she maybe using it to exploit him
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by Abdulhakeem7(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Which kind of man of God is Sule, is he the only pastor in Nigeria that they are always mentioning his name in sex scandals? Adeboye, Oyedepo etc are there and you don't get to hear their names in things like this. Sule is a randy pastor and not a man of God.
Pascalloyd:
Re: I Was Pregnant 3 Times For Apostle Suleman - Halima Abubakar by IreneJane: 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:

They can't because there are numerous pastors under CAN that are doing more something worse than that..

Biodun fatoyinbo
Apostle J Suleman
And many others that has been alleged of such crime

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Juliet Okonkwo: Wife Of E-Money, Emeka Okonkwo (Photos) / Linda Ikeji: Jayce Jeremi Cut His Hair. Isn't He So Handsome?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.