Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time (38769 Views)

Your First And Second Choice For President In 2023 / Senator Ekwunife Poses With Her New Innoson Ikenga, Lists 5 Months Achievements / Soldiers Detain NAN Photojournalist At EFCC Convocation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pakute:

All your uncles and aunts that died in Lagos were ferried back to their village compound for burials. Why are you excited over a land they won't bury you under?.. Mkpurummiri is blocking your brain.

PS; Just as Dangote refinery had 20% NNPC shareholding, a business that's competent and efficient enough to attract investors' confidence will significantly attracts investors funds.. Good product, good thinking.

Atleast you sold your inheritance out of hunger. We paid for it so u can feed. Foe a company to go public is lack of fund and enterprise. Go and invest in Facebook or Twitter
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Pakute: 6:53pm On Jan 22, 2023
Headachetoigboh:

Atleast you sold your inheritance out of hunger. We paid for it so u can feed. Foe a company to go public is lack of fund and enterprise. Go and invest in Facebook or Twitter
First, we returned the properties of your forefathers after the war when your close neighbors seized them.. that's not hunger, we're simply your big brother. We sold land to you knowingful well that the land still belong to us after a certain period.. that's sophistication.
Second, neither Dagote refinery nor ProForce are PLC, any company can allow Govt a specific interests in their business or subsidiary based off special arrangements.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by emperor863(m): 6:54pm On Jan 22, 2023
michlins:
Nigeria demarkets her own in every possible way. Issues like this are handled with confidentiality. How do you expect other countries to patronise your own if you do something like this

They have done the right thing by telling the world that Innoson vehicles are substandard. The world should know so that they will not purchase substandard products and destroy the name of Nigeria.

Anybody who buys IBO made product is doing so at their own risk. If you want to buymade in Nigeria vehicles, go to Kaduna, Lagos or Ibadan. There is even Elizade motors at Akure.

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Nchenches: 6:57pm On Jan 22, 2023
MrEverest:

The extent of hate, envy and backstabbing tendencies people from the waste side of Nigeria always exhibit is indeed appalling.

For God's sake, if this is not envy and wickedness then what is it

They complained the first time, Innoson fixed it. They complained again but it's not even the complaint that is the issue. How on Earth will they conduct a press release about it?

Who does that?

To achieve what aim?

The funny thing is that they even bought just one unit!!! But foreign countries like Sierra Leone, Niger etc. Have bought lots of units and we didn't hear any bad review from them talk more of doing a press release to attack the company.

One of the reasons why Blacks have perpetually remained the footmat for rest of the world is this sort of primitive crab mentality. People like those Bastards will rather pull each other down and remain miserable than allow another person make any headway.

This disgusting attitude is coming from a very dark place filled with odious hate. I can wager a bet that those involved in this madness are Yorubas and it's really a shame.

These people should stop hating on Igbos and being envious of them. No man can stop whom God has blessed.

In all the countries that manufacture vehicles, the technology started from one part of the country, in a crude form, and before you shout vehicles, the technology had spread to the other parts of the country.
The crab mentality of some people from the Southwest region of Nigeria is mind-boggling.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2023
Unclefemolala:

Okay now get your bag of gala to go hawk in traffic of my unproductive region
get your sackk bag... and hawk Agbo all round SE.. with man power. and the test to prove the efficiency of.. man power... ashawo dey sell agbo
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense.
Do i resemble your father
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by DropsMic(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
maasoap:

You are one of the problems of the Nigeria we live in. You identified as igbo before you identified as a Nigerian and that's a problem!
You meant to say that the agency didn't know that an igbo man owns the Innoson before reaching an agreement with him?
You meant to say that the agency didn't deserve redress over a year after the purchase?
Or, Innoson was not aware of their frustration over the crap he supplied to them?

It’s becoming very easy to identity you guys..

Hatred may creep and crawl in your heart,
But love will conquer all

1 Like

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Ajofiapero(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Ibo and fake fake things
Tueh, spits on nyamiri flat heads

Hate from a supposed believer for a brother tribe... May God create a new and pure heart in you
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by XAUBulls: 7:27pm On Jan 22, 2023
Biodun556:
NAN reports that this is the second time the agency would be rejecting Innoson’s vehicles due to either non-compliance with specifications or mechanical fault.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/577091-nan-returns-new-innoson-bus-says-its-faulty.html
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by hadaydhollarpo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Am an Obidient 100%. Your tribal sentiment marred the whole analysis. This is not the time to play tribal cards. In as much as we want PO in the next govt we should do that will all caution not to lose more votes. I come in peace

Ogonimilitant:
You paid N49million for 30 seater units of buses.
Which is less than 1.3m per bus. This is how you want to patronize your country.

Innoson was founded in 2007
Toyota was founded in 1937
And you want Innosson to be like Toyota. The government of Japan funded Toyota why innoson started and funded itself from the scratch.

The government of Sierra loan bought vehicles from Innosson and have not had any problem but Nigerians instead of supporting their own brand keeps demarketing their brand because he is an Igbo man.

Obi is coming and Nigeria shall be great again.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Abuventure: 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2023
OsunOriginal:
What do you expect? Ibo-made vehicles grin grin grin grin
when you see an afonja you will know
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Abuventure: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Abuventure: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Most yorubas are tribal bigots. Igbos are like rocks , pour us water we will look cleaner
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by XAUBulls: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ogonimilitant:
Which is less than 1.3m per bus. This is how you want to patronize your country.

And you want Innosson to be like Toyota. The government of Japan funded Toyota why innoson started and funded itself from the scratch.

The government of Sierra loan bought vehicles from Innosson and have not had any problem but Nigerians instead of supporting their own brand keeps demarketing their brand because he is an Igbo man.

Part of your second paragraph is
FALSE!

Innoson was funded to the tune of millions of Naira by the Nigerian Government-owned BOI. This is the reason why the humble owner of that car assembly coy said in a BOI documentary when he went to collect an award in London less than 10 years ago that, "Without the
Bank Of Industry there will be NO
Innoson."
I saw the documentary myself where he gave all the credit of his company success to BOI. Period.

BOI also funded the brilliant
US-trained Engineer, Adetokunbo
Ogundeyin's Iperu Remo, Ogun State-based Proforce Defence
Industries, which is the first company in Nigeria in the late 2000s to manufacture Armored Personel Carriers, the Ara MRAPs, armored boats and vehicles used in the current war on insurgency with some APCs exported to many countries from Ogun State.

Cc: Pakute, hadaydhollarpo
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Unclefemolala(m): 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
EMPEROROFDONBAS:

get your sackk bag... and hawk Agbo all round SE.. with man power. and the test to prove the efficiency of.. man power... ashawo dey sell agbo

Lol

Which SW person would you see in your ravaged region.

If it was so good why not go back.

Oh I forgot, tomorrow is your holiday again where you cower under your bed

2 Likes

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by omonnakoda: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

In all the countries that manufacture vehicles, the technology started from one part of the country, in a crude form, and before you shout vehicles, the technology had spread to the other parts of the country.
The crab mentality of some people from the Southwest region of Nigeria is mind-boggling.
That is rubbish
This is assembly and has been happening in Nigeria at a MUCH LARGER SCALE with. Peugeot in Kaduna and Volkswagen in Lagos.
There is no technology that is " Starting "
car manufacture is not , staring Today in Nigeria,
This is NOT about starting technology rather it is about borrowing or stealing technology
This Innoson project is just Assembly there is no STARTING TECHNOLOGY
If you are old enough you would remember when Peugeot 504 was being assembled in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Rayzoom: 8:40pm On Jan 22, 2023
Lalar27:
Why Is it that anything that comes from biafra land is always fake and substandard now innoson lol
If innoson want his car to survive the Nigerian market I will advise the man to move his factory/plant from Anambra and take it to either Lagos ogun or Ibadan where there are a lot of skilled workers that will be willing to work for his company.
He should learn from dangote bua and other billionaires that have big market in Nigeria this is what they did and their markets survived.
Anambra have no skilled workers most of them are unskilled compared to Ibadan workers
This is the advice I have for innoson if he want to really achieve like dangote or bua
You lack sense.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Pakute: 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

FALSE!

Innoson was funded to the tune of millions of Naira by the Nigerian Government-owned BOI. This is the reason why the humble owner of that car assembly coy said in a BOI documentary when he went to collect an award in London less than 10 years ago that, "Without the
Innoson."
I saw the documentary myself where he gave all the credit of his company success to BOI. Period.

Industries, which is the first company in Nigeria in the late 2000s to manufacture Armored Personel Carriers, the Ara MRAPs, armored boats and vehicles used in the current war on insurgency with some APCs exported to many countries from Ogun State.

I have shared a link to it earlier, it is the ignorant kids thinking Innoson was self funded.
https://www.nairaland.com/6343127/started-small-bank-industry-lifted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Nchenches: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
omonnakoda:
That is rubbish
This is assembly and has been happening in Nigeria at a MUCH LARGER SCALE with. Peugeot in Kaduna and Volkswagen in Lagos.
There is no technology that is " Starting "
car manufacture is not , staring Today in Nigeria,
This is NOT about starting technology rather it is about borrowing or stealing technology
This Innoson project is just Assembly there is no STARTING TECHNOLOGY
If you are old enough you would remember when Peugeot 504 was being assembled in Nigeria

Peugeot in Kaduna; Volkswagen in Lagos, Leyland Trucks in Enugu - all these were car assembly plants of European vehicle manufacturing firms who also established the plants and mostly man the assembly of car parts they produced in Europe.

You must be so shortsighted to place Innoson Motors, an indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant, on the same table with Peugeot, Volkswagen, Leyland, in Nigeria. Stop allowing ethnic bigotry to becloud your sense of judgement.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by omonnakoda: 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2023
Nchenches:

Peugeot in Kaduna; Volkswagen in Lagos, Leyland Trucks in Enugu - all these were car assembly plants of European vehicle manufacturing firms who also established the plants and mostly man the assembly of car parts they produced in Europe.

You must be so shortsighted to place Innoson Motors, an indigenous vehicle manufacturing plant, on the same table with Peugeot, Volkswagen, Leyland, in Nigeria. Stop allowing ethnic bigotry to becloud your sense of judgement.
So Innoson is not an Assembly business?
Does Innoson manufacture the components of his vehicles?
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by XAUBulls: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Pakute:

I have shared a link to it earlier, it is the ignorant kids thinking Innoson was self funded.
https://www.nairaland.com/6343127/started-small-bank-industry-lifted
That's fantastic Pakute. These kids just lies any how and never realised that their lies will be busted here with clear evidence.

I didn't realise that such a thread even exists on NL aside from the BOI videos I watched on Proforce and Innoson.

Cheers and Happy 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Believeintruth: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
YorubaNiBaba:
Do i resemble your father

You don't have sense
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Winnersunited: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
Biodun556:
NAN reports that this is the second time the agency would be rejecting Innoson’s vehicles due to either non-compliance with specifications or mechanical fault.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/577091-nan-returns-new-innoson-bus-says-its-faulty.html
Because News Agency of Nigeria bought one unit of Innoson's vehicle, heaven wan fall. Check the name of the person that signed that piece for NAN, then you understand the tribe with most bad belle.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Talawaka: 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2023
XAUBulls:

FALSE!

Innoson."

Erm...I disagree with the angle you have introduced here.
Your post gives the impression that the BOI is some kind of grant-awarding body when nothing could be further from the truth.

How did you solve the problem of initial capital for motor manufacturing?
I started the motor manufacturing with a little money. I went to Bank of Industry (BoI) to buy machinery. I requested five machines from them, but I was able to buy just one.I started with that one. When I completed the repayment, they bought five more machines. Then after I paid very well for the five machines, they bought 10.

Bank of industry can only give you money if they test you and you are trust worthy; I didn’t know anyone in BOI before I joined. I applied for five machines and they approved only one. But seeing the way I was able to pay the one they approved made them to buy five more. To BoI, everyone is a suspect, because they don’t know anyone until you prove yourself. As at last two months, they have bought for me equipment worth N4 billion.

Did you give them any collateral?
They can’t loan you money without collateral or bank guarantee, because you have an industry. If you don’t have an industry why would you ask for the money? You must have an industry before they can give you a loan.

Source: https://guardian.ng/business-services/entrepreneur/i-started-small-bank-of-industry-lifted-me/
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by kmaster007: 12:23am On Jan 23, 2023
Make dem keep silent bcoz nah Nigeria.. e better as dey let him no so dat he go no Wetin dey sup
michlins:
Nigeria demarkets her own in every possible way. Issues like this are handled with confidentiality. How do you expect other countries to patronise your own if you do something like this
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by plaindealer: 12:45am On Jan 23, 2023
If it ain't fake, then it's not ibo made.

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by LILTJAY: 2:00am On Jan 23, 2023
Cullinane:
I am a Delta man, that has travelled to all parts of the country and the Yorubas are the worst at tribalism, pride and arrogance. Living in dirty environments. Idiotic ridiculous set of people. I am based in the US now and I avoid them here. So loud and annoying set of people.
deltan man self wan talk grin grin grin grin grin
ogun kill you there.. bloody minority cheesy
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by LILTJAY: 2:42am On Jan 23, 2023
igboman na igboman grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by tonyashburton: 5:00am On Jan 23, 2023
NAN procured ONE unit of 30 seater bus (like a Toyota Coaster) not 30 units.Read well.
Ogonimilitant:

Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Nchenches: 6:39am On Jan 23, 2023
omonnakoda:
So Innoson is not an Assembly business?
Does Innoson manufacture the components of his vehicles?

The only difficult aspect of vehicle manufacture is forming the engine block. I don't know the complex science your lousy mind tells you car manufacturing goes through. Have you heard of India's TaTa vehicle? It started close to a century ago when India was a very poor country. But the Indians and the Indian government patronised and encouraged TaTa.
In Nigeria, all of you are focused on proceeds from crude oil and gas deposits in the Niger Delta. Production for export is zero.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Perfectbeing(m): 7:16am On Jan 23, 2023
Ogonimilitant:

In your bid to cry victimisation even when there's none, you did not read the news properly.
The news said a 30 seater bus, and your eyes saw 30 seater units of buses..?

This is why nobody ever take you guys serious.
Re: NAN Returns New Innoson Bus, Says It’s Faulty And Second Time by Perfectbeing(m): 7:32am On Jan 23, 2023
vikstandon:

We have not gotten this report from other buyers in far away countries.

Remember Agencies in Nigeria has poor maintenance culture for equipments and machines.
Don't be surprised to hear that substandard oil has been used in the Engines.

The call-out wasn't necessary. Is unprofessional!

I heard 49 million was paid for 30 seater bus. What connivance. Hand and glove in corruption.
Even Benue State Government have complained of this same issue

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

'Arrest Fani Kayode Now For Announcing Unofficial Results' - APC / Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.