Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again (11082 Views)

My Wife Talks To Someone Every Night. I Put A Camera In Her Room And This Was Wh / NIGHT: I Do This A Lot At Night [Picture] / If You Ever Visit Thailand, Do Not Ever Date A Thailady, She Might Have An Erec. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Breeze111(m): 3:14pm On Jan 31, 2023
DaddyCK:

Magnolìaa calm down nah, we simply ask if the prostitute name is Magnolìaa'...did i say somtin wrong? is prostitutions not a job?
at least u have gooood job and u can pay yor rent.
oooo PLEASE CALM DOWN & GROWWWWUP!!!! (no oofeinse) undecided
You dey find trouble ba
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Breeze111(m): 3:16pm On Jan 31, 2023
Siminialaye20:
People like us wey don comot body from anything relationship with naija girls, wey dey use ashawo hold body.. e necessary. E better to run matter in brothel with wisdom because those olosho behavior can be something else atimes. No be where you go do anyhow. Just try and avoid wahala, do your thing and go your way.
Wise words
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Breeze111(m): 3:17pm On Jan 31, 2023
G00DHardDick:
This shit is funny grin grin

Oga you no well I swear grin . you should approach any Nigerian girl on the road, initiate the banging mood ASAP. Take her to your house (not advisable though) a guest house or an hotel is much better. Bang her there dump her and move on. Why going to ashawo quarters?

Make una try dey read my post and threads to learn how these things works.
Noted, I go they follow you up to learn more
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2023
Breeze111:

You dey find trouble ba

Magnolìaa is my ex bro.. I dated her 2 year ago before she marrry! (true story) smiley

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Dreadlock69(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
Brothel nah the best and worst thing so far.
Tips when visiting a brothel

Calm , sit down and observe don’t rush “ a bottle water on hand if you like”.

Observe all ashanti characters and your specs

Go for your spec or the one’s who approach you and are your spec talked to them , observe there characters don’t be carried away by their sweet words, use sarcasm if possible it will expose their characters and attitude on time.

Be direct in your conversation and manly them those ashanti fit smell fear and anxiety.

Keep phones at home or take a small phone if you need.

Take only the money you need for sex /rounds you can take your refreshments money’s also but drop your monetary equipment at home

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Hatrick01: 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2023
DaddyCK:

Magnolìaa is my ex bro.. I dated her 2 year ago before she marrry! (true story) smiley
shut up mofo...

She will never accept a half pint human as boyfriend

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Breeze111(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2023
Dreadlock69:
Brothel nah the best and worst thing so far.
Tips when visiting a brothel

Calm , sit down and observe don’t rush “ a bottle water on hand if you like”.

Observe all ashanti characters and your specs

Go for your spec or the one’s who approach you and are your spec talked to them , observe there characters don’t be carried away by their sweet words, use sarcasm if possible it will expose their characters and attitude on time.

Be direct in your conversation and manly them those ashanti fit smell fear and anxiety.

Keep phones at home or take a small phone if you need.

Take only the money you need for sex /rounds you can take your refreshments money’s also but drop your monetary equipment at home
Hahaha by their talk you sha know them

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by KingDash: 10:02pm On Feb 02, 2023
Baba how person won take know hookup babe for Facebook.. shine light give me bros
seanwilliam:
With that 5k you’ll see better hookup bargain on michat and Facebook. If you have a nice apartee, 5k will run tinder parol for you. Stop patronizing dirty ashewo. Person wey no go allow u suçk breast, na life be that?.

And more so, girls plenty these days than to dey patronize ashewo, although it comes with a cost sha.
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by seanwilliam(m): 10:16pm On Feb 02, 2023
KingDash:
Baba how person won take know hookup babe for Facebook.. shine light give me bros
Join groups like candies and berries, rant hq( I’ve fhucked 3 girls here). And all those gossip groups .

If your profile solid, u should bed atleast 2 weekly grin
Depending on how horñy and jobless you are grin
Ensure your posts are always against the topic at hand, this will gather attention for u easily ,
Don’t simp . From the chat self technically you’ll know what next to do.
When you shoot your shot, if she no turn up, leave on mute. Find another one. But trust me, depends on your package, most of dem are hungry and desperate.
Women no hard to bed I swear but it costs money sha .

If to say you Dey our ashewo thread on nairaland, dem for Dey give you pussy connect grin

I don hang boot now, I Dey find money grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by KingDash: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2023
My gee.. I Dey feel you bros
seanwilliam:

Join groups like candies and berries, rant hq( I’ve fhucked 3 girls here). And all those gossip groups .

Ensure your posts are always against the topic at hand, this will gather attention for u easily ,
When you shoot your shot, if she no turn up, leave on mute. Find another one. But trust me, depends on your package, most of dem are hungry and desperate.

If to say you Dey our ashewo thread on nairaland, dem for Dey give you pussy connect grin

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Dreadlock69(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2023
[quote author=Breeze111 post=120586904][/quote]

I like bad thing i know dey hide am
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Chiraq77(m): 3:01pm On Feb 03, 2023
marlow1962:
Lmao, u get luck say dem no follow ur head up with bottle. But why u go they go headquarter na , that 5k don call u hookup for house.
Abi u dy forbid to fvk for ur bed?
Where u dey see hook up 5k abeg?
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by marlow1962(m): 3:10pm On Feb 03, 2023
Chiraq77:

Where u dey see hook up 5k abeg?
Everything is bargain, not necessarily must be 5k.

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Chiraq77(m): 3:24pm On Feb 03, 2023
marlow1962:

Everything is bargain, not necessarily must be 5k.
Okay Bruh

1 Like

Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by Illegal1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 03, 2023
seanwilliam:

omoh i dey learn work for were u dey.

see as i serious dey read dis ur ashawo write up....
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by WoeBetide666: 4:49pm On Jun 18, 2023
seanwilliam:
With that 5k you’ll see better hookup bargain on michat and Facebook. If you have a nice apartee, 5k will run tinder parol for you. Stop patronizing dirty ashewo. Person wey no go allow u suçk breast, na life be that?.

And more so, girls plenty these days than to dey patronize ashewo, although it comes with a cost sha.

Where on Facebook?
Re: Wetin Ashawo Do Me Last Night, I No Go Ever Visit There Again by jattopeter(m): 6:08pm On Jun 18, 2023
Flesh and Blood hasn't revealed this to you , that's what some people fails to understand.
Marriage is not a ticket to abundance of sex , like you have assess to sex any time you wants.
Jazzman01:

I don't support prostitution or visiting brothels but you guys should stop encouraging people especially men to marry because of sex, rather you should encourage self discipline and control. Marriage doesn't guarantee that you will enjoy sex or have it in abundance. Majority of married men dont enjoy sex because their wives always deny them. Thats what most women do. immediately they get married, they start hoarding sex from their husband. it will even become worse after a kid or two has entered the union.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Gf Is Always Wet. / Nigerians Never Cease To Amaze We Ghanaians / What Girl Did To Her Ex-boyfriend Inside Church That Got People Talking -WATCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.