Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop (758 Views)

Hottest Nigerian Female Fire Fighter Doshima / This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / She Is Putting Me Under Pressure To Marry Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop by Sundaland: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
A federal fire service official, Dooshima, has made an open appeal to her male admirers to stop calling the emergency room and asking for her phone number.

"You guyz are putting me in trouble here pls I'm begging you", she wrote grin

Read on..
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/03/youre-putting-me-in-trouble-female-firefighter-begs-admirers-to-stop-calling-emergency-room/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop by Sundaland: 10:29pm On Mar 30, 2023
Lol, broke men no dey let people rest

2 Likes

Re: You’re Putting Me In Trouble -Female Fire Fighter Begs Male Admirers To Stop by makdcash(m): 10:42pm On Mar 30, 2023
Aaaah obee who go leave u,prepare to have more call or strange visitors in ur area lol,omo shun grin

(1) (Reply)

Sweden Officially Declares S3x As Sport, To Hold First Competition Thursday / . / Everyday Relationship Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.