Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,885 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) (54016 Views)

World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by basty: 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
A
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by baralatie(m): 3:21pm On Jan 22, 2023
Adaisback:
Whoever posted this is not okay. Someone built a sky scraper in his own village and he later abandon it, biko how is that your headache? Is it your building, is it your village, na your papa money he carry build am or did he complain to you in anyway? Stop poke nosing in matters that do not concern you in anyway. You should do better in trying to explain to us why we should vote in a sleeping bag of fufu as president than poke nosing in what that does not concern you in any way.
Why you dey vex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ikamandoncome: 3:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
baralatie:

You don't mean it

I mean it sir,May God help him sha.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by sapele914(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Under oshodi bridge you mean grin

You can even claim USA online, yimu
Yes O, Columbus Ohio 43232, even rocked South Beach Miami Memorial Day weekends on enough occasions, true Playas recognize & understand, game recognize game, & whores do to.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ritchiee: 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Even you, you abandoned your papa house in ilu aje and escaped to lagos...

Unfortunately you're lazy and couldn't make a decent living in the former federal capital, that is why you're still sleeping under oshodi bridge
Continue to deceive and compare yourself with somebody that is still in his Yorubaland be it Osun,Oyo,Lagos etc.
They have the same language,culture,oriki,names etc.You are Sukueku from Igboland.
You better pack your families and go and live in that building to give it some life..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ritchiee: 3:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
But thiefnubuu runs to France and UK for medical check-up??..after "BUILDING" Lagos, according to idiats like ya?

Sincerely to support thiefnubuu, your brain needs to expire.

But your generations run to SW to sell chewing sticks and beg for alms from your rich Yoruba hosts.
11 million Igbos have fled to the SW because of poverty....Umahi.
Pity you are ranting outside Igboland..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Fedrick100: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2023
But why he come abandon something like this? Someone should explain please
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by gidgiddy: 3:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
The building is owned by Dr Maduka. If he chooses to abandon it, its his business and nobody elses
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Yaribanzaonic: 3:58pm On Jan 22, 2023
Same generation wants BIAFRA and it's the same PARASITES from agbado republic that will always wail on their behalf. No be madness be that? Agbado Dem...no sense..no level..just noise..spits

Ritchiee:

But your generations run to SW to sell chewing sticks and beg for alms from your rich Yoruba hosts.
11 million Igbos have fled to the SW because of poverty....Umahi.
Pity you are ranting outside Igboland..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ritchiee: 4:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Same generation wants BIAFRA and it's the same PARASITES from agbado republic that will always wail on their behalf. No be madness be that? Agbado Dem...no sense..no level..just noise..spits

lol
Even before Biafra,your longthroat ancestors have always had SW in mind.Ask Azikiwe and Ojuku.
Wait! you dont want Obi for President again? grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ritchiee:

Continue to deceive and compare yourself with somebody that is still in his Yorubaland be it Osun,Oyo,Lagos etc.
They have the same language,culture,oriki,names etc.You are Sukueku from Igboland.
You better pack your families and go and live in that building to give it some life..

Nigeria does not revive around lagos, I don't live there...check my post and you'll see my city.

Stop claiming another man's state in the name of Yorubaland, go back to your godforsaken ilu aje village

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:42pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Yes O, Columbus Ohio 43232, even rocked South Beach Miami Memorial Day weekends on enough occasions, true Playas recognize & understand, game recognize game, & whores do to.

Hahaha...you're laughable

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Gbagura: 4:47pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Under oshodi bridge you mean grin

You can even claim USA online, yimu
You're ibo, face southeast. Anything Yoruba does within southwest is none of your damn business. Na bad belle dey worry your papa. Lagos is southwest still dey pain you because of the Atlantic. We have Atlantic in ogun and Ondo as well. Let's return to regional govt and see the region that will grow faster. It was the same bad belle that made ironsi to scrapped regionalism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbagura:
You're ibo, face southeast. Anything Yoruba does within southwest is none of your damn business. Na bad belle dey worry your papa. Lagos is southwest still dey pain you because of the Atlantic. We have Atlantic in ogun and Ondo as well. Let's return to regional govt and see the region that will grow faster. It was the same bad belle that made ironsi to scrapped regionalism.

Are you a lagos refugee too

4 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Yaribanzaonic: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
Zik was based in the North ...

Ojukwu's father owned half of ikoyi and Victoria Island, as the richest man in Nigeria at that time. When all this was happening.. thiefnubuu was playing with sand..and you were still a watery sperm. grin

Ritchiee:

lol
Even before Biafra,your longthroat ancestors have always had SW in mind.Ask Azikiwe and Ojuku.
Wait! you dont want Obi for President again? grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Gbagura: 4:51pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Are you a lagos refugee too
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm living in southwest which Lagos is just a state therein. Are you a Yorùbá like me? If you're ibo asking Yoruba who he is on soil, na trouble you dey look for.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 4:55pm On Jan 22, 2023
Gbagura:
I'm a Yoruba man and I'm living in southwest which Lagos is just a state therein. Are you a Yorùbá like me? If you're ibo asking Yoruba who he is on soil, na trouble you dey look for.

This is how you fail simple exam, I only asked if you dey live for lagos?? Who asked if you're a yoruba man??

Omoluabis are known for their intelligence...I doubt if you're one, go back to your village

6 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by layzie: 4:56pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Sorry if you checked properly Victoria Island is my borough, I did not migrate from the yeast to do business in Lagos State.

Was created on the island of Lagos State, alumni of Corona School V/Island, Lagos is Home, Center of Excellence. “Eko Oni Baje”.

Ungrateful Apga Judas Peter Obi, he wants to drag position with his landlord?

U went to a good school . Pls stop disgracing ur alma mater online

4 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 4:59pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
They carried all the business to Lagos State, Yet they don’t want their landlords in Lagos State to be President of Nigeria, they wan they drag position with Oga, yet ordinary 1 building they cannot maintain?

Where is princeofLagos, Racoon & penguin2, including , Village man Peter Obi with his Fidelity Bank HQ @ Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State wants to be opening mouth with citi men that gave him the opportunity to do business?

Even the Portuguese talk am, “Eko Oni Baje”.
idiot,na you dey maintain their buildings for them in lagos.landlord kee you there.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 5:01pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:
Even Ibadan Airport is worst
if you point out the brown roofs in their doman now,they will start shouting.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by webm: 5:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
They carried all the business to Lagos State, Yet they don’t want their landlords in Lagos State to be President of Nigeria, they wan they drag position with Oga, yet ordinary 1 building they cannot maintain?

Where is princeofLagos, Racoon & penguin2, including , Village man Peter Obi with his Fidelity Bank HQ @ Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State wants to be opening mouth with citi men that gave him the opportunity to do business?

Even the Portuguese talk am, “Eko Oni Baje”.

I weep for you. So you're ok with Tinubu that's not well being the president of Nigeria? Half education is dangerous and breeds tribalism.
Look at your life.

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ritchiee: 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
Zik was based in the North ...

Ojukwu's father owned half of ikoyi and Victoria Island, as the richest man in Nigeria at that time. When all this was happening.. thiefnubuu was playing with sand..and you were still a watery sperm. grin

lol grin
No,Ojuku's father owned all of VI.

Zik:from North where he was crying to become the premier of the SW?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by starstaz(m): 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=Ikamandoncome post=120286917]

Ask[b] anyone from his village,they will confirm it.

The man is a nice man,but according to his kinsmen the problem is that he's an OSU.[/quote[/b]]

Dem still dey carry Osu for head.
Even Obama is Osu. So what's d big deal. Obasanjo is Osu.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by justie75: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
The entire country is in a dilapidated condition because of the leaders incompetencies in times of maintenance The entire country is in a dilapidated condition because of the leaders incompetencies in times of maintenance ...
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Patriotsleague: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Take care of your state, the mumus dey look others grin

3 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Minjim: 6:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
Why build it if you don't need it?

Is it just to show that Anambra has a high rising building ?

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by candygist: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2023
God1000:
We have poor maintenance culture in Nigeria

Lagos govt will maintaine govt property compared to this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ikamandoncome: 7:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
[quote author=starstaz post=120293014][/quote]

Yes oh,Igbos didn't really abolish it oh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Emmanuel909090: 7:36pm On Jan 22, 2023
We have no power supply to ease life for those going to use it.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2023
Iykoto86:
if you point out the brown roofs in their doman now,they will start shouting.

Hahaha, you sabi them well well grin

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by TheChameleon: 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2023
Corrinthians:
I read this somewhere. I thought it was a lie, but this seems to confirm it.

I also read the reason why he wasn't voted as governor was because he is an Osu. So sad.🥺

He should just sit down and enjoy his money or try to fix a lackey who isn't Osu.

But frankly speaking, the Maduka guy doesn't look intelligent at all. And I suspect strongly his educational background is fabricated.

He claimed to have BPharm... then some called him a MD and then PhD. During screening for Gubernatorial aspirants, I think he presented GCE as qualifications.

Something off about the guy. Can't put my finger on it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Billmos: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2023
Obi will renovate it once elected😡😡😡

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Abuja - A City Of Empty Houses / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.