Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) (53995 Views)

World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jack500:

As long as Nigeria is concerned, a Yoruba man has more stake in Lagos than ibo like you, no Matter the part of Yoruba land the person comes from, get that into your flat head or keep spitting all over the thread.

Are you also a refugee in lagos??

You better go back to your slummy village...you lots are making lagos very unconducive for sane individuals
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Jack500: 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Are you also a refugee in lagos??

You better go back to your slummy village...you lots are making lagos very unconducive for sane individuals

It is obvious you need a brain, I am not in Lagos at the moment
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2023
Montaque:

Hahaha. Whose ancestral home is Victoria Island? Tell us where your father came from

Ask him oo, poor ogbomoso boy claiming lagos🤣
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jack500:

It is obvious you need a brain, I am not in Lagos at the moment

Abeg stay forever wherever you are...lagos needs a breath of fresh air.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by FuckTheMod: 9:06pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Are you also a lagos refugee??

Abeg go back to your slummy state so that lagos can experience serenity
BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL.

TYPICAL IGBOS

VERY INTOLERANT

TELL ME ONE TRIBE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT CAN TREAT EACHOTHER THIS WAY

TELL ME ONE TRIBE THAT STILL PRACTICES OSU OR SIMILAR EVIL SYSTEM IN THIS 21ST CENTURY

YOU PEOPLE HATE EACHOTHER

YOU PEOPLE ARE INTOLERANT TO EACHOTHER OTHER

YOU ALL ABANDONED YOUR LAND DUE TO HOSTILITIES TO SETTLE IN

LAGOS

IBADAN

OGUN

ABUJ
KANO ETC

EVEN IF I'M NOT A LAGOSIAN AT LEAST, I'M STILL IN MY TRIBAL REGION UNLIKE YOU...

Shame on you all!

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY OBĂŚ CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS ELECTION

YOU ALL WILL LABOUR IN VAIN SURELY.

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Nchenches: 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
The entire country is in a dilapidated condition because of the leaders incompetencies in times of maintenance tongue

Op sees Lagos booming, that gives him pride that SW region is working.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by owobokiri(m): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Fidelity Bank, Bank Ndi Anambra should have rented the building, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Lagos State they have power, & the nuisance Peter Obi will think he can deceive all thinking most are ipobian minded?

Stop wailing!
It's not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Jack500: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Abeg stay forever wherever you are...lagos needs a breath of fresh air.

Come and arrest me when I get back to Lagos now. Ode
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by FuckTheMod: 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aboguede:

Fella kuti's family house is in the center of abeokuta city, nepa Road precisely and it is a very big and well built mansion but it has been abandoned for God know when and it will remain so for ever.

Learn to grow up. Everything is not about hate after all, the politicians you are rooting for will not give u kobo and can never know u.

Nodey mumu ooh shocked
Mumu kill you there hypocrite

Osu people in the 21st century grin

Tell me one other tribe that still does this nonsense

SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Ă’BĂŤ CAN NEVER WIN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

YOU PEOPLE WILL SURELY LABOUR IN VAIN.

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by TheNiceGuy(m): 9:09pm On Jan 22, 2023
At this age!

This barbarism ought to have stopped.

Are you also Osu outcast Beardedmeat Malory

Nwamamaiwota, you're from Anambra. I know you are pure Osu
Ikamandoncome:
Informations at my disposal from a reliable source have it that the projected were rejected for two reasons.

1.Maduka is from an OSU bloodline

2.He dabbled into their kingship issue by support one of his friend and also he was involved in the renaming of the village to "Umuchukwu" which the villagers are not happy about.

His kinsmen from that village see him as a taboo because he's an OSU.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:10pm On Jan 22, 2023
Jack500:

Come and arrest me when I get back to Lagos now. Ode

Must you owomida urchins make lagos unlivable for others
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Sunnymatey(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
This building is own by Dr. Godwin Maduka,
Located in his home town.
It would've been properly utilize if built in places like Onitsha or Owka.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by AnanseK(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2023
Aboguede:
For ur mind now, u be wise man grin
That building is 98% completed both in and out and by a rough estimate, it cost between 500 million naira to 1 billion.
Yes, the sad truth is that, it will remain like that for ever unoccupied. And it is not an act of stupidity even though u think it is

I am not suggesting that the structure be demolished. Far from that. But with that obnoxious primitive outlook, the locals will never accept the Osu building .
I will advise donating it to the Federal government at a counterpart funding from the community for university department to be established there. It can be a Medical School or a law school main building with other structures added later by the university.
The federal government can allocate the site to the University of Ibadan or Jos University or any university that doesn’t give a damn about the Osu mental block.
Finally, your 98% if very inaccurate. From what was shown the surrounding is not even 10% finished work.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2023
There is nothing to Labour in vain shocked

If Obi win or tinubu win or atiku win, Nigeria will still go in the direction it meant to go.

U are too ignorant to understand 'government'

It is a structure and not a person.

You can now go crull back into ur mat grin

FuckTheMod:

Mumu kill you there hypocrite

Osu people in the 21st century grin

Tell me one other tribe that still does this nonsense

SHAME ON YOU ALL!

Ă’BĂŤ CAN NEVER WIN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

YOU PEOPLE WILL SURELY LABOUR IN VAIN.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Yankee101: 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2023
Just give it out at affordable rates so you can maintain it and build a clientele

Before you start a project sit down and count the cost (Luke 14:28-30)
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:16pm On Jan 22, 2023
FuckTheMod:

BIG SHAME ON YOU ALL.

TYPICAL IGBOS

VERY INTOLERANT

TELL ME ONE TRIBE IN THIS COUNTRY THAT CAN TREAT EACHOTHER THIS WAY

TELL ME ONE TRIBE THAT STILL PRACTICES OSU OR SIMILAR EVIL SYSTEM IN THIS 21ST CENTURY

YOU PEOPLE HATE EACHOTHER

YOU PEOPLE ARE INTOLERANT TO EACHOTHER OTHER

YOU ALL ABANDONED YOUR LAND DUE TO HOSTILITIES TO SETTLE IN

LAGOS

IBADAN

OGUN

ABUJ
KANO ETC

EVEN IF I'M NOT A LAGOSIAN AT LEAST, I'M STILL IN MY TRIBAL REGION UNLIKE YOU...

Shame on you all!

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASON WHY OBĂŚ CAN NEVER EVER WIN THIS ELECTION

YOU ALL WILL LABOUR IN VAIN SURELY.

Typical yoruba Muslim miscreant

Very mischievous and deadly

And poisonous.

Nobody wants to associate with snakes like you, you insult others but don't want to be insulted...haha, you no reach.

No one practice osu here, it's only in your warped mind.

You're only bitter because igbos come to Ibadan, make money and buy up your land...while you remain poor and godforsaken.

Purge yourself of hatred and bitterness for igbos so that you can progress like them too.

Obi is your president, there's nothing yoruba Muslim minority like you can do about it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Charlie2020(f): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ikamandoncome:
Informations at my disposal from a reliable source have it that the projected were rejected for two reasons.

1.Maduka is from an OSU bloodline

2.He dabbled into their kingship issue by support one of his friend and also he was involved in the renaming of the village to "Umuchukwu" which the villagers are not happy about.

His kinsmen from that village see him as a taboo because he's an OSU.
He bleeped up big time. Why did he embark on supremacist show by changing the community's name and even dabbling into the chieftaincy affair to the extent of influencing the outcome. And with this domineering character of his, he expected his people to accept him for governorship position. Na with that one he go take finish them
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by FuckTheMod: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
BossGerald:

Typical yoruba Muslim miscreant

Very mischievous and deadly

And poisonous.

Nobody wants to associate with snakes like you, you insult others but don't want to be insulted...haha, you no reach.

No one practice osu here, it's only in your warped mind.

You're only bitter because igbos come to Ibadan, make money and buy up your land...while you remain poor and godforsaken.

Purge yourself of hatred and bitterness for igbos so that you can progress like them too.

Obi is your president, there's nothing yoruba Muslim minority like you can do about it[/]

See frustration grin

The truth is bitter grin

[b] MORE SORROWS TO OSU PIGS
OSU PIGS MUST LABOUR IN VAIN cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
They carried all the business to Lagos State, Yet they don’t want their landlords in Lagos State to be President of Nigeria, they wan they drag position with Oga, yet ordinary 1 building they cannot maintain?

Where is princeofLagos, Racoon & penguin2, including , Village man Peter Obi with his Fidelity Bank HQ @ Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State wants to be opening mouth with citi men that gave him the opportunity to do business?

Even the Portuguese talk am, “Eko Oni Baje”.

You don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:18pm On Jan 22, 2023
gift2xl:
If you know the source of the money, then you know.

We don't know please tell us.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Fidelity Bank, Bank Ndi Anambra should have rented the building, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Lagos State they have power, & the nuisance Peter Obi will think he can deceive all thinking most are ipobian minded?

You don't have sense
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Nzubeolisa(m): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
Alex reports effect 🤔
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
OVB123:
What does he expect, when he dabble into politic? The people of Anambra have meek him dry and he (Dr. Cosmos Maduka) has no money to maintain such an edifice again. Ooo! What a pity.

Alexreports

Abeg clear this news

Make we understand something since you were his righthand man
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Sorry if you checked properly Victoria Island is my borough, I did not migrate from the yeast to do business in Lagos State.

Was created on the island of Lagos State, alumni of Corona School V/Island, Lagos is Home, Center of Excellence. “Eko Oni Baje”.

Ungrateful Apga Judas Peter Obi, he wants to drag position with his landlord?

Shut up you don't have sense. It is okitipupa you are from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by BossGerald: 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2023
FuckTheMod:

See frustration grin

The truth is bitter grin

MORE SORROWS TO OSU PIGS
OSU PIGS MUST LABOUR IN VAIN cheesy grin grin

Insult me, I'll insult you back...you'll still cry all over the place that igbos are this and that.

More agony to yoruba Muslim miscreant like yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
sapele914:
Island of Ikoyi Lagos State, grew up across the Falomo bridge in Victoria’s Island of Eko.

So it was under Falomo bridge you were.living before Col Oyinlola and Marwa chased you away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Believeintruth: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Ritchiee:

What is the purpose of building a now useless edifice.Stupidity at its peak.
Lagos has numerous better private built hospitals than this den.

You don't have sense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by juman(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2023
Carcholce:

Can you explain what is an Osu person and how are they different from other people?

Watch the video.
They are regarded as outcast by their community.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by AutoConsult: 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Politicians are the real problem of this country.
We citizens are the real problems of this country.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by AutoConsult: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2023
gift2xl:
If you know the source of the money, then you know.
Deep
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Aboguede(m): 12:08am On Jan 23, 2023
The bad belle is evident in ur comments grin

Sorry to disappointe u Nd ur fellow bad belles grin that building like I said will mostly remain unoccupied and will not be given to any low lives university from brown roof Republic shocked

As u can see, it can only be compared to the biggest building in Lagos or Abuja. That is the evidence of anambra raw cash grin

In fact it has already been donated to the unseen gods and so it is.

U can now crull back into ur hut of brown roof and light ur oshogbo weed grin

AnanseK:

I am not suggesting that the structure be demolished. Far from that. But with that obnoxious primitive outlook, the locals will never accept the Osu building .
I will advise donating it to the Federal government at a counterpart funding from the community for university department to be established there. It can be a Medical School or a law school main building with other structures added later by the university.
The federal government can allocate the site to the University of Ibadan or Jos University or any university that doesn’t give a damn about the Osu mental block.
Finally, your 98% if very inaccurate. From what was shown the surrounding is not even 10% finished work.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by vickydevoka(m): 12:12am On Jan 23, 2023
sapele914:
They carried all the business to Lagos State, Yet they don’t want their landlords in Lagos State to be President of Nigeria, they wan they drag position with Oga, yet ordinary 1 building they cannot maintain?

Where is princeofLagos, Racoon & penguin2, including , Village man Peter Obi with his Fidelity Bank HQ @ Kofo Abayomi Victoria Island Lagos State wants to be opening mouth with citi men that gave him the opportunity to do business?

Even the Portuguese talk am, “Eko Oni Baje”.
Use your brain na.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Abuja - A City Of Empty Houses / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.