Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) (54033 Views)

World's Second Tallest Building Is Now Complete In Malaysia (Photos) / NCDMB: The Tallest Building In Bayelsa State (Photos, Video) / Tallest Building In South-East In Umuchukwu, Anambra (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Yaribanzaonic: 9:29am On Jan 23, 2023
Go read book ode...na so una dey cast una foolishness up an dan. grin grin grin grin

Ritchiee:
lol grin
No,Ojuku's father owned all of VI.
From North where he was crying to become the premier of the SW?
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2023
sapele914:
Sorry if you checked properly Victoria Island is my borough, I did not migrate from the yeast to do business in Lagos State.

Was created on the island of Lagos State, alumni of Corona School V/Island, Lagos is Home, Center of Excellence. “Eko Oni Baje”.

Ungrateful Apga Judas Peter Obi, he wants to drag position with his landlord?

ApCheat urchin sighted. Product of bad governance...Stockholm syndrome at work, lol. You can do better to promote your drug baron cheesy wink
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2023
candygist:

Mr man, did you see me mention Peter obi or Tinubu here, why is your conscience playing you ?

If you had read properly, you shouldn't have mentioned government in a private property

Besides was referring to y'all

Y'all means.... YOU ALL means everyone

Go back and read my comment slowly

This time use your sense of reasoning

Thank you
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Bomaye7(m): 11:38am On Jan 23, 2023
OVB123:
What does he expect, when he dabble into politic? The people of Anambra have meek him dry and he (Dr. Cosmos Maduka) has no money to maintain such an edifice again. Ooo! What a pity.
not Cosmos maduka oga correct your self
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 11:40am On Jan 23, 2023
Tzar:
1.Obi governed Anambra for 8years. Had and still has significant influence on Anambra governance. Hopefully, he left a MASTERPLAN for development.
2. BAT governed Lagos for 8years. Had and still has significant influence on Lagos governance. He left a MASTERPLAN for development.

Comparing pre 1999 military rule and civilian rule since 1999, We can see the effectiveness of LAGOS MASTERPLAN (developed by BAT & his team) and the ANAMBRA MASTERPLAN ( if any exists).
There is absolutely no basis for comparison.

1. How does obi governing Anambra for 8years make Anambra "obis Anambra"?

2. How does Tinubu governing Lagos for 8years make Lagos "Tinubus Lagos"?

3. What master plan did Tinubu leave for lagos' development? Can you show me a copy of the plan?

4. How did you do your comparison of Lagos pre 1999 and post 1999?

5. In my previous post, did I ask you for a comparison of anything?

6. What significant influence does Tinubu have on Lagos governance?
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ignatio(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
The issue is not far from the election he contested in. I follow chop him money too.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by candygist: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
acewines:

If you had read properly, you shouldn't have mentioned government in a private property

Besides was referring to y'all

Y'all means.... YOU ALL means everyone

Go back and read my comment slowly

This time use your sense of reasoning

Thank you

It's obvious that you are a frustrated man. If fight dey hungry you, just go join UFC make them kill you trower.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by VBCampaign: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Testing
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Coldie(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
nedekid:

Well, if you go to the villages, not just in the south east but also other parts of the country, you find multi-billion/million naira houses built not taking viability into consideration. Most are visited once a year by their owners (if at all) or even longer buy owners staying abroad. The person dies over time and their kids have nothing to do with Nigeria they all schooled and continued live abroad. Some attempt to sell those houses but they have little resale value based on location.
I really don't think nepotism qualifies on private property built with private money though.
I personally think it was a wrong location to build such edifice when it could have been locate in Abuja or Lagos. But he builds it in Lagos, same folks will say he is running to Lagos. The usuall gist.
Anyway, I think by the time the Dr recovers from his recent political heavy spending, he will reinvest in that place.
Even if not Lagos or Abuja, if he built it in awka or onitsha it would have been more feasible

2 Likes

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Tzar(m): 12:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Unlike some people, Yorubas aint jokers! The Lagos Master Plan is a public document.
Please see below.

http://lagosinnovationmasterplan.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Lagos-Innovation-Masterplan.pdf

https://lsdp2052.com/

CheapHomes1:

3. What master plan did Tinubu leave for lagos' development? Can you show me a copy of the plan?

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by JOemmy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
OVB123:
What does he expect, when he dabble into politic? The people of Anambra have meek him dry and he (Dr. Cosmos Maduka) has no money to maintain such an edifice again. Ooo! What a pity.

You have a point he should have left politics and focused on his project.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by CheapHomes1: 2:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tzar:
Unlike some people, Yorubas aint jokers! The Lagos Master Plan is a public document.
Please see below.

http://lagosinnovationmasterplan.ng/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/Lagos-Innovation-Masterplan.pdf

https://lsdp2052.com/

How does your links answer the following questions?

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by delpee(f): 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ikamandoncome:

Ask anyone from his village,they will confirm it.

The man is a nice man,but according to his kinsmen the problem is that he's an OSU.

Na wa! Discrimination within a tribe is outrageous and ridiculous. I thought this was a thing of the past.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Ikamandoncome: 4:55pm On Jan 23, 2023
delpee:

Na wa! Discrimination within a tribe is outrageous and ridiculous. I thought this was a thing of the past.

Not a thing of the past, don't let media deceive you.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by Tzar(m): 5:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
CheapHomes1:

How does your links answer the following questions?

1. How does obi governing Anambra for 8years make Anambra "obis Anambra"? Because post military misrule he had the opportunity to lay the foundation of modern Anambra. If that foundation is faulty we will see a dysfunctional state.

2. How does Tinubu governing Lagos for 8years make Lagos "Tinubus Lagos"? Because post military misrule he had the opportunity to lay the foundation of modern Lagos.
3. What master plan did Tinubu leave for lagos' development? Can you show me a copy of the plan? The links I sent is the building Tinubu’s protégés built on what the master planner did.

4. How did you do your comparison of Lagos pre 1999 and post 1999? Because I lived in Lagos for over 40yrs & I know how dirty, unorganized and infrastructurally backward Lagos was then. Even Marwa became a star MILAD because of his attempts to whip lagosians to shape in the 90’s.

5. In my previous post, did I ask you for a comparison of anything? Yes, indirectly

6. What significant influence does Tinubu have on Lagos governance? His efforts birthed a state that is the 4th largest economy in Africa, infrastructural rebirth, functional civil service, and astronomical revenue growth, above par political mentorship, excellent succession planning, amongst many other things.

Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by prophetfire: 9:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
sapele914:
Fidelity Bank, Bank Ndi Anambra should have rented the building, it is Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s Lagos State they have power, & the nuisance Peter Obi will think he can deceive all thinking most are ipobian minded?
The dumb man Maduka built the house in a remote village. Remote village for crying out loud. I don't know what he was thinking. He should have put it up at Nnewi, Onitsha or Awka. But he chose his village that is at the backyard without any commercial or administrative activities.
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:02am On Jan 24, 2023
CheapHomes1:

does the building look uncompleted?

That building is 17 floor , the structure outside might look completed , but not the inside
Re: Tallest Building In Anambra State Abandoned (Video, Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 2:20am On Jan 24, 2023
OmoNla99:

This can’t be true. If he could afford to construct such an edifice, I bet he has more money to bring it to one of the biggest and greatest specialized hospitals in the world.

The man constructed alot of things in his village besides this building , he constructed , churches , schools ,roads , courthouse , police station etc , and then he entered into politics to contest for anambra state governorship election , so all that money he spent on these projects/politics will definitely take a toll on him financially

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Panic In Abia Community As Erosion Site Swallows 2-storey Building (Pix, Video) / Abuja - A City Of Empty Houses / Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.