Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,492 members, 7,816,166 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car (48416 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Implications Of Connecting Radiator Fan From Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by NobleSeed(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
warris this? 😂 😂 😂
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by jasent(m): 11:41am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
big superstition. I had sex severally in my Toyota Camry in Nigeria two years ago,the car didn't break down once. Throughout my stay in Nigeria not for once did the car develop fault. And was having constant sex inside

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Chetas81(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
iyatrustee:
Oyinbo wey use the car nko? Why the engine no knock?
hhhhhhhmmmmm are you serious WE HAVE MANY LADIES LIKE YOU IN NIGERIA WHO ALWAYS DO IT INSIDE THE CAR EVEN ON TOP OF THE ROPE
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Godstiger(m): 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
What sort of assertion is this
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
ITS GOTTEN TO A POINT I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE ALOT OF THESE TRASH TEENAGER THREADS ARE CREATED BY OLD MODS TRYING TO KEEP INTEREST IN A FORUM BEREFT OF ANY CREATIVITY

What normal self respecting individual opens a thread like this and what normals elf respecting mod pushes this to front page.

U guys are killing Nairaland daily with this strategy. It isn't working .... Forget fake posts and start doing something else
I think you are right. The fake nonsense meaningless story are being pushed to fp on a daily basis. Like what the fvkk!! 🥱🥱

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Dialpad: 11:42am On Jan 28, 2023
If it's true then almost all cars in America should have been condemned

6 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Godsonkemz(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Yes, car has it's spirit that frowns at people's neglect who have sex inside the car.

I've read of several events where lovebirds died while having sex romp inside a car

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by jasent(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
sooperrescue:
It is true. It's not just the engine. You become a regular visitor to the mechanic workshop giving different faults that is strange. I was told it normally occurs if the said lady is from the sea. And they are everywhere
Super story. I banged several girls in my car and not for once did the car got spoilt on broke down on the way. The only thing I was doing was servicing,that aside nothing else.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Chetas81(m): 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Nairalander01:
Sounds like superstitious belief though
superstition na oyinbo English but in reality those FOOLISH individuals have PROBLEM
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by BluntCrazeMan: 11:43am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
You Just Bought A Car is one issue.

Having sex in a car is another totally-different unrelated issue.

Now, are you trying to relate the two issues by planning to have sex inside your newly-bought car??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by ceejayluv(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
I've fukked in My car years ago and the car was still Good for another year before it started developing faults. Nigerians don't buy new cars, so there's a small mean time before failure of parts... Could happen anytime, before or after or without even sex in the car.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Chetas81(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
Nairalander01:
superstition na oyinbo English but in reality those FOOLISH individuals have PROBLEM
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by jasent(m): 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
ezebrightike:
Very true. Speaking from experience
Your car non good,don't involve innocent sex. I had several sex inside my Camry,I had no problem with the car until I sold it
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Cowbell521: 11:44am On Jan 28, 2023
When you're using bad cars with no regular servicing. Why e no go get fault?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Ybholy(m): 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Maybe it’s why the engine of my guys CLA 250 knocked the next week after he have sex at night beach on it. Maybe. I’m not sure

I not really believe that cox the white does that on a steady.

Na the fear dey cause all these nonsense shaa
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Cowbell521: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
ceejayluv:
I've fukked in My car years ago and the car was still Good for another year before it started developing faults. Nigerians don't buy new cars, so there's a small mean time before failure of parts... Could happen anytime, before or after or without even sex in the car.
Leave d ignorant dem
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Psalmistproject: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Well if you must, make sure your cum or her ps*y water no touch the car grin

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by AntiWailer: 11:45am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Your car na rubbish
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by doneback04: 11:46am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

U left everything in this world to talk about, sex is the only thing that came into your mindset? You need rehabilitation center to fix your brain to this straight

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by mach7(m): 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
sooperrescue:
It is true. It's not just the engine. You become a regular visitor to the mechanic workshop giving different faults that is strange. I was told it normally occurs if the said lady is from the sea. And they are everywhere
If you sleep with a lady from the sea, a knocked engine or faults in the car will be the least of your problems.

Just saying.

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by drololaaof: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Dont you know that sex is spiritual.
Do you know the type person you having sex with ? Some so called ladies and women are not normal human beings.

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by CallmeTrinity: 11:47am On Jan 28, 2023
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I think you are right. The fake nonsense meaningless story are being pushed to fp on a daily basis. Like what the fvkk!! 🥱🥱

They are fake stories being created by moderators obviously
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Allisgud: 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Nairalander01:
try it first so when u buy another engine u go no hwfr though🤓

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Islandboi(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Not true. I had sex in my car last week and nothing happened

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by sheriffindy(m): 11:48am On Jan 28, 2023
It all depends on one's beliefs.. I know someone who has bleeped many women in his car (both married women).
Nigga is balling hard, the Mazda is still kororo when he gave it to his wifey and bought a new Lexus for himself.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Interiorbuz: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Isn't good
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Greenscientist: 11:49am On Jan 28, 2023
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by unmask: 11:50am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Recipe for disaster don't do it. Your car will start developing faults

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Okortor: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Superstition, I have had countless sex inside the car and it happens to be the sweetest sex ever, my cars has been working perfectly ok, no ish at all. So if d opportunity comes, don't miss it. Give it a try and revert

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by FireUpNow(m): 11:51am On Jan 28, 2023
Hotel and your house is not enough to have your fun? Why car? Na the OP sabi. Nonsense. But some ladies nyash too big and having sex inside the car won't be comfortable

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by ibinaboonline: 11:51am On Jan 28, 2023
How u knew say their engine no dey knock after doing the do? Dem dey tell u?
iyatrustee:
Oyinbo wey use the car nko? Why the engine no knock? If na like dat sex dey knock engine, tokunbo cars for no dey move market.

Engine wey fit don dey pack up before, having sex in the car just became the scapegoat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.