Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car (48422 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Implications Of Connecting Radiator Fan From Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Tmonex: 12:57pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
Only one way to find out
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Afolue(m): 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
There is always a consequence to any indecent lifestyle
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by thankmyGod(m): 1:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
We need to be careful when it comes to sex issue. Some people believed it's just a fun, which is not correct. I was working with a company in Lagos in 2010 and I was given a tear-nylon hilux. I was staying in Surulere then. There was a girl in my street(Rukayat) that we were trying having relationship. There was a day, she was sitting with me inside the hilux and it was raining heavily and everywhere was dark. One thing led to another. We had sex inside the hilux. What surprised me most was that the car developed fault in less thank 2 months. Don't forget that I was the one that tore all the nylon that came with the hilux. The engine started giving smoke. It was worked on like two times. I need to park it and was given another car for my work. The engine of the hliux was later changed but the hilux was grounded later. Please we need to apply our brain when it comes to sex matter

Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Kris907(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Everything good and bad is from God Almighty.
Why do you Bleep in the car? Why fuvk a.random lady in the car that's supposed to convey you to.your destination successful? When they bought the car, they thank God Almighty and said is for their family only but reverse is now the case. Bro, there's superstition and a mythology behind all these. The result of knacking a radom lady in the car is the faulty engine and visitation to mechanic workshop. All the best.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by iammolise(m): 1:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
My take on this is; whatever you want, think about, earnestly work towards and worrisome-ly nurse in your mind automatically manifest, it's the law of attraction. As I can confirm in the comments above, some it happened and some it didn't... U can make out why now.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by zoghys: 1:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Then don't have sex at the back seat of your car, anyway congrats for the new whip

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Konjiboii: 1:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
I for one don't believe in superstitions but it has happened to me before at Bayelsa government staff quarters,there's this fresh meat I mount inside my Peugeot 406 that year, e no reach 24hrs the car spoil. I knack knack that girl sha. The car suppose spoil main main.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Wizmj4real(m): 1:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

If sex in the car can knock engine imagine what sex outside marriage will do to one's life

Sex is spiritual have that in mind, it opens door for attack and many mysterious things

The penis is like the key opener while the vagina is the the keybox, the moment the key is inserted it is finished, anything wen you see take am

You fit inherit spirit husband or wife through sexual immorality, no be everything be enjoyment. Sex is sweet oh am not arguing that but na still trap
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Komenikanri1: 1:28pm On Jan 28, 2023
Yeah it's a myth...I have had sex in the car countless times, still did last Saturday and my car still runs fine.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by nrexzy: 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
2starboy25:
God exist and Satan exist, God gave everyone longlife but satan through his agents hav decided to cut our life short that is why we pray that death b4 our time shldnt reach us AND for money u knw money is gud? So everybody pray to hav it even b4 their time to hav it

Is that story a myth?
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by samwillyco1(m): 1:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Are you planning to have sex in your car
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Spain007(m): 1:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
bdon123:
I hav been having sex for over 6 yrs inside my car.I hav banged over 10times in d back seat.
I hav never changed engine or knock engine or gear box.

Be ready to change ur engine soon, since you don't carryout routine service on ur whip
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Spain007(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28, 2023
Follie249:
This happened to someone i know he spent a whole lot to fix the car.He sent the girl away.

Tell him to do it inside the Booth next time
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by mechanics(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Hmmmmm, anything that is not good avoid it when not legally married, in fact, some have died in the process as seen in most news here.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by ABBEYsammy01(m): 1:35pm On Jan 28, 2023
Go and try it in your car and come back and give us feedback after two weeks...
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Yaks02(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

It's very true, don't even try
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by deebrownneymar: 1:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

I’ve heard such as this and I sort of believe it’s true. That’s how my friend did quicky in my first car and since then it started giving me issues and had to sell it. I learnt my lesson.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by fidel2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Then hotels for don burn tire na.... Egbon na lie joor
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Mayeldah(m): 1:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
thankmyGod:
We need to be careful when it comes to sex issue. Some people believed it's just a fun, which is not correct. I was working with a company in Lagos in 2010 and I was given a tear-nylon hilux. I was staying in Surulere then. There was a girl in my street(Rukayat) that we were trying having relationship. There was a day, she was sitting with me inside the hilux and it was raining heavily and everywhere was dark. One thing led to another. We had sex inside the hilux. What surprised me most was that the car developed fault in less thank 2 months. Don't forget that I was the one that tore all the nylon that came with the hilux. The engine started giving smoke. It was worked on like two times. I need to park it and was given another car for my work. The engine of the hliux was later changed but the hilux was grounded later. Please we need to apply our brain when it comes to sex matter

The factor here is the girl in question. If had it with a good girl nothing will happen to your car, but if you do it with a girl possessed by marine spirit or with a spiritual husband, the spiritual husband will come for you. They always spoil your car or cause a misfortune for you in one way or the other. Some woke peeps will argue this but you are entitled to your opinion. This is Africa and not Europe. It's a dark continent.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by moneyissweet(m): 1:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
If you get car try am make you know the power of kpekus.

Nairalander01:
Sounds like superstitious belief though
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by sukkot: 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
It’s very true. First of all you need to understand that a cars performance is a physical projection of the spiritual health of the person driving it. And so it’s an extension of you . Also to be noted is that there are two types of people in this world, those with a higher calling aka angelic beings and those who don’t have any calling. Those with a higher calling are closely watched and closely marked by higher spiritual forces and must be protected at all times and so if they mess up and mistakenly as a result of the mess up they open portals through which demonic forces can attack and penetrate and so these portals must be closed immediately by immediately giving them their judgement almost on the spot and these types of people if they do wrong get their judgement immediately. Now people like that if they own a car and they do anything immoral in the car that car would almost immediately within a few days start malfunctioning. I am speaking from experience because I have given a few women lifts in my car whom I should not have given lifts to because obviously there was some sexual tension there which I should have not entertained because of course I had my own situation going on but anyway all I did was offer two different women aka my neighbors a ride on two different occasions and immediately they got into the car my car lost power almost immediately. Driving it seemed like I was driving a tortoise. Took it to the mechanic on both occasions and the mechanic said something fried all my ignition coil and all my spark plugs and he was bewildered but I knew what it was. It was a punishment and warning for me not to open portals through which demons can attack. And so yes if you are a highly angelic being and you have immoral sex not with your wife in your car, expect it to start malfunctioning within a week. Then there are the second set of humans who are not angelic and are not closely marked. Those ones are the ones who the higher powers let their sins pile up over time before attacking them. Those ones can nack inside their car for months and years and nothing happens but when that hammer of accumulated sins eventually comes it is devastating. Maybe that’s the guy you would see who a trailer carrying a huge container mistakenly let’s the container fall on the guys car and it crushes the whole car beyond repairs etc if he doesn’t lose his life depending on the weight of the accumulated sins

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by TDB101(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Wether we like it or not, we are Africans.
Some might say it’s superstition but don’t forget that every land has what it abhors.
You may have sex in a car in one neighborhood and nothing will happen but you might try it another neighborhood and you will have problems.
There’s also the issue of your roots and who you are.
Some guys can sleep with a married woman and nothing will happen while if some guys try it their world will scatter.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by bablon20(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Although logically it's very difficult to believe but it's very true. The spirit that oversees sexual activities understand it should be done under a roof, in av room or over a natural environment that has the approval of nature, not in an engine-moving device.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Lordatkinson: 2:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

You just bought a car! What does that suppose to mean?
Are you planning to have sex inside your car like your friends did?
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by frontwave(m): 2:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
If that is the case all hotel buildings,brotel and the rest suppose to have collapsed by now...it's all fallacy
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by faithfull18(f): 2:19pm On Jan 28, 2023
But why are your friends fornicating and committing adultery, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are and yes, your engine will knock down if you are sleeping with someone you aren't not married to in that car☹️☹️
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by lukuluku101(m): 2:20pm On Jan 28, 2023
You just bought a car, and your first thought is having sex in the car. Okay...so you want to know if your car will develop issues when you do? YES IT WILL. In fact it will burn, lastma will impound it, government will auction it... Lol "
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by lukuluku101(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ah ahnn wetin happen? All these long script on top car sex? If them ask you to write essay of 400 words now, you go say e too long!

sukkot:
It’s very true. First of all you need to understand that a cars performance is a physical projection of the spiritual health of the person driving it. And so it’s an extension of you . Also to be noted is that there are two types of people in this world, those with a higher calling aka angelic beings and those who don’t have any calling. Those with a higher calling are closely watched and closely marked by higher spiritual forces and must be protected at all times and so if they mess up and mistakenly as a result of the mess up they open portals through which demonic forces can attack and penetrate and so these portals must be closed immediately by immediately giving them their judgement almost on the spot and these types of people if they do wrong get their judgement immediately. Now people like that if they own a car and they do anything immoral in the car that car would almost immediately within a few days start malfunctioning. I am speaking from experience because I have given a few women lifts in my car whom I should not have given lifts to because obviously there was some sexual tension there which I should have not entertained because of course I had my own situation going on but anyway all I did was offer two different women aka my neighbors a ride on two different occasions and immediately they got into the car my car lost power almost immediately. Driving it seemed like I was driving a tortoise. Took it to the mechanic on both occasions and the mechanic said something fried all my ignition coil and all my spark plugs and he was bewildered but I knew what it was. It was a punishment and warning for me not to open portals through which demons can attack. And so yes if you are a highly angelic being and you have immoral sex not with your wife in your car, expect it to start malfunctioning within a week. Then there are the second set of humans who are not angelic and are not closely marked. Those ones are the ones who the higher powers let their sins pile up over time before attacking them. Those ones can nack inside their car for months and years and nothing happens but when that hammer of accumulated sins eventually comes it is devastating. Maybe that’s the guy you would see who a trailer carrying a huge container mistakenly let’s the container fall on the guys car and it crushes the whole car beyond repairs etc if he doesn’t lose his life depending on the weight of the accumulated sins
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by fabolouz1(m): 2:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Tales by moonlight.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Moneyboyz: 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
Superstition, free yourself from these kind of thinking and live long.

This is one of the reason why I hate Africa.
You all will refuse to use your brain and settle for what tickles your fantasies.

The world didn't get the cures for diseases that you black Africans call spiritual arrows diseases by sitting on their ass blaming their enemies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by sukkot: 2:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
lukuluku101:
Ah ahnn wetin happen? All these long script on top car sex? If them ask you to write essay of 400 words now, you go say e too long!

lol truly I am guilty of hating to read long posts but this particular issue could not be condensed and if it helps just one person out there then that’s good 😂

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Zona123(m): 2:32pm On Jan 28, 2023
So you bought a car and the first thing that crossed your mind is to SEX test it abi ? sad angry
Just continue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos) / Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.