Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,678 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car - Car Talk (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car (48639 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Implications Of Connecting Radiator Fan From Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by bdon123(m): 5:14pm On Jan 28, 2023
myami:
how many rounds in your car and does it include bløwjob?
No blow jobs ....jst a quickie
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by bdon123(m): 5:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sirchiboy:
How is possible in the car
Suv back seat bro ....cheaper than hotel lol

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Sonnobax15(m): 5:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
sacajawea:

You be Kẹkẹ Driver true true?
Yeah.....for sure..

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by BluntCrazeMan: 5:30pm On Jan 28, 2023
Afromentalist:

Looks like he bought the car for that Sole purpose. kiss
You can imagine.

I just read that line,, and I totally forgot that there is a superstitious topic on the discourse
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Kemanwana(m): 5:31pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na lie
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by kingcajetan: 5:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.

Na the girl Bad spirit they cause am... Make una follow better girl
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by karkinase(m): 5:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
sukkot:
It’s very true. First of all you need to understand that a cars performance is a physical projection of the spiritual health of the person driving it. And so it’s an extension of you . Also to be noted is that there are two types of people in this world, those with a higher calling aka angelic beings and those who don’t have any calling. Those with a higher calling are closely watched and closely marked by higher spiritual forces and must be protected at all times and so if they mess up and mistakenly as a result of the mess up they open portals through which demonic forces can attack and penetrate and so these portals must be closed immediately by immediately giving them their judgement almost on the spot and these types of people if they do wrong get their judgement immediately. Now people like that if they own a car and they do anything immoral in the car that car would almost immediately within a few days start malfunctioning. I am speaking from experience because I have given a few women lifts in my car whom I should not have given lifts to because obviously there was some sexual tension there which I should have not entertained because of course I had my own situation going on but anyway all I did was offer two different women aka my neighbors a ride on two different occasions and immediately they got into the car my car lost power almost immediately. Driving it seemed like I was driving a tortoise. Took it to the mechanic on both occasions and the mechanic said something fried all my ignition coil and all my spark plugs and he was bewildered but I knew what it was. It was a punishment and warning for me not to open portals through which demons can attack. And so yes if you are a highly angelic being and you have immoral sex not with your wife in your car, expect it to start malfunctioning within a week. Then there are the second set of humans who are not angelic and are not closely marked. Those ones are the ones who the higher powers let their sins pile up over time before attacking them. Those ones can nack inside their car for months and years and nothing happens but when that hammer of accumulated sins eventually comes it is devastating. Maybe that’s the guy you would see who a trailer carrying a huge container mistakenly let’s the container fall on the guys car and it crushes the whole car beyond repairs etc if he doesn’t lose his life depending on the weight of the accumulated sins
I’ve been reading through all comment. n your write up is the most knowledgeable.. had to check the moniker.. Smiles I’m not surprised OG cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by deavicky(m): 6:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
people say this alot, at a time I had wanted to try it but on the second though I don't have 480k that I'm not using should incase the engine knock. so I suspend the practical. Waiting till they I will have the opportunity to do it in my enemies car.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by deavicky(m): 6:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
bdon123:
I hav been having sex for over 6 yrs inside my car.I hav banged over 10times in d back seat.
I hav never changed engine or knock engine or gear box.
chief chief no worry even if ur engine no knock police go catch u ons day. There u go understand.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by MartinsD12(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Lot's of ignorance here, see people saying it's a myth, truth is having random sex inside a car is bad , why do you think people go to hotels for sex and not their house , sex is spiritual, know this know peace , having sex with different girls has a way of affecting a man's life, most of these girls comes with bad luck and bad spirit take it or leave it , this is the truth
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Codes151(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

all this children mentality
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Complete BS
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by bdon123(m): 7:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
deavicky:
chief chief no worry even if ur engine no knock police go catch u ons day. There u go understand.
Police wey dey find 200 naira....bro forget that thing
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by kingsceemark(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aonkuuse:
That's a myth ooo, I know people who have countless sex in their cars

Dey console yourself you hear? Dey play just dey play
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
karkinase:

I’ve been reading through all comment. n your write up is the most knowledgeable.. had to check the moniker.. Smiles I’m not surprised OG cool
Thank you Chief. Much appreciated wink grin
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Okechinwadike: 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2023
what if na married people?
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by chinemezeq: 11:23pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

I had sex inside my shop and that became the end of my business till now
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by chinemezeq: 11:26pm On Jan 28, 2023
MartinsD12:

Lot's of ignorance here, see people saying it's a myth, truth is having random sex inside a car is bad , why do you think people go to hotels for sex and not their house , sex is spiritual, know this know peace , having sex with different girls has a way of affecting a man's life, most of these girls comes with bad luck and bad spirit take it or leave it , this is the truth
Simply the truth
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Mrtaye: 5:07am On Jan 29, 2023
Follie249:
This happened to someone i know he spent a whole lot to fix the car.He sent the girl away.
🤣🤣 That's wicked of your friend,his problematic vehicle was hinged on an innocent girl
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Mrtaye: 5:44am On Jan 29, 2023
thankmyGod:
We need to be careful when it comes to sex issue. Some people believed it's just a fun, which is not correct. I was working with a company in Lagos in 2010 and I was given a tear-nylon hilux. I was staying in Surulere then. There was a girl in my street(Rukayat) that we were trying having relationship. There was a day, she was sitting with me inside the hilux and it was raining heavily and everywhere was dark. One thing led to another. We had sex inside the hilux. What surprised me most was that the car developed fault in less thank 2 months. Don't forget that I was the one that tore all the nylon that came with the hilux. The engine started giving smoke. It was worked on like two times. I need to park it and was given another car for my work. The engine of the hliux was later changed but the hilux was grounded later. Please we need to apply our brain when it comes to sex matter

It's purely lack of proper maintenance and not the sex
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Hassanmaye(m): 10:36am On Jan 29, 2023
CrownOfClay724:
I'll find out when I try it in my dream Mercedes Pullman.
Hahahhahahaha you are a bad boy
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2023
ezebrightike:
Very true. Speaking from experience
Haha
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Hassanmaye(m): 10:37am On Jan 29, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
Mine usually speeds faster and conserves more fuel afterwards.
grin
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Charx122: 9:34am On Jan 30, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Please let him have sex inside his house and let's see what happens.. Please update us.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by meobizy(f): 2:18am On Feb 11, 2023
This thread again. Yawn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Break Into Your Car When You Mistakenly Lock Your Key In The Car (Photos) / VIN Check: 1 Step You Must Never Skip Before You Buy A Car In Nigeria / Nigerian Man Uses Artificial Grass To Redesign His New Car (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.