Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car (48411 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Implications Of Connecting Radiator Fan From Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Josbreed: 11:52am On Jan 28, 2023
I don't believe it. What happened to me maybe similar but not true at all. In my own case, my first vehicle (official) has started developing fault before I had sex in it. I ignored the problem before itater worsened. It was a case of engine oil shortening.
Second time was in my 2nd official vehicle, nothing happened. Third time, a different vehicle, nothing happened. All those yarns are coinidental.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by UmbrateethO4: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
When ever I Bleep in my car, every thing works even better

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Tony4000: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Oya come collect Trophy
bdon123:
I hav been having sex for over 6 yrs inside my car.I hav banged over 10times in d back seat.
I hav never changed engine or knock engine or gear box.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by gtrust: 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
The last sentence!
Hustle bro 🙏🏿
Go home and have …

Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by engrrichie92(m): 11:53am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.

From experience, this is a total myth and hogwash

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by macrodata(m): 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Nwadu:
The three golden sex rules

1. Never sex in your car
2. Never sex in your office
3. never sex in your shop
People underestimate evil forces in Africa.

I used to manage a cafe for 3 years before I had sex in my office. That day marked the beginning of problems till the cafe was shut down 3 months later. Someone told me it was a taboo but I argued with him till he had the last laugh.

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by franchasng: 11:56am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

op I also heard that if you have sex in your office, the office will catch fire the next day and it happened to 3 of my friends.

One was Kabiru an Assistant Comptroller of customs and after he had sex with one Funmi, the next week his office caught fire shocked

Since una de mad, make everybody mad at the same time angry

You and your friends should better go and collect your PVCs and vote for Peter Obi so we can start reseting Nigeria for better

4 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 2starboy25: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Bible says that there is time for everything, so i think the car developing a fault is bcs it is its time
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Jayzel: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2023
Lol I've banged different shimas inside my car, i think those story's are superstitious story
People have different guardians following them
Mine hasn't fail me and won't fail me in the future AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by GloriousGbola: 11:58am On Jan 28, 2023
It is absolutely true. Fornication in a car will destroy the cars destiny. Carrying side chick in a car will destroy the seat. The wages of adultery in a car is instant magun on the car. The car will be stuck there

No do am.

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Jayzel: 11:59am On Jan 28, 2023
franchasng:
op I also heard that if you have sex in your office, the office will catch fire the next day and it happened to 3 of my friends.

One was Kabiru an Assistant Comptroller of customs and after he had sex with one Funmi, the next week his office caught fire shocked

Since una de mad, make everybody mad at the same time angry

You and your friends should better go and collect your PVCs and vote for Peter Obi so we can start reseting Nigeria for better

Lol office Bleep dey sweet Sha
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by franchasng: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
macrodata:

I used to manage a cafe for 3 years before I had sex in my office. That day marked the beginning of problems till the cafe was shut down 3 months later. Someone told me it was a taboo but I argued with him till he had the last laugh.
Cyber Cafe business is never a sustainable business, it has a lifespan of 5 years maximum, and the advent of Android phones and cheap mobile internet data finally killed cyber cafe business in Nigeria, so don't blame the sex you had okay.

If you know how many successful Nigerians that have sex in their cars, offices and shops, you will slap yourself for believing this nonsense in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Sirchiboy: 12:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
bdon123:
I hav been having sex for over 6 yrs inside my car.I hav banged over 10times in d back seat.
How is possible in the car
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by backtovillage: 12:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
Problem e no dey finish with all the fuel scarcity, Cash shortage and insecurity that you mumu friend's pendulum get mind e rise.
By the time em car develop fault
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by falcon01: 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
ITS GOTTEN TO A POINT I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE ALOT OF THESE TRASH TEENAGER THREADS ARE CREATED BY OLD MODS TRYING TO KEEP INTEREST IN A FORUM BEREFT OF ANY CREATIVITY

What normal self respecting individual opens a thread like this and what normals elf respecting mod pushes this to front page.

U guys are killing Nairaland daily with this strategy. It isn't working .... Forget fake posts and start doing something else
No its actually a good topic. There's alot of myth on this and bringing it online here will shed more light on it.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Gerrard59(m): 12:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
ITS GOTTEN TO A POINT I AM STARTING TO BELIEVE ALOT OF THESE TRASH TEENAGER THREADS ARE CREATED BY OLD MODS TRYING TO KEEP INTEREST IN A FORUM BEREFT OF ANY CREATIVITY

What normal self respecting individual opens a thread like this and what normals elf respecting mod pushes this to front page.

U guys are killing Nairaland daily with this strategy. It isn't working .... Forget fake posts and start doing something else

Actually, creating "interesting threads" has always been a strategy by the Mods to attract readers and maintain the viewership of Nairaland. The best would be re-posting older topics (got to the FP) that were very interesting or older interesting topics that never graced FP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 1VOIZ(m): 12:03pm On Jan 28, 2023
Please ensure that your comments are brief and spellings are correct, so that we from the comment readers association ( CRA ) can read quickly and move to the next comment. Thank you all.

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by BigCowHornn: 12:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aonkuuse:
That's a myth ooo, I know people who have countless sex in their cars

I don't even know any guy among my friends who hasn't nacked in his car sef
It's like a tradition in the US and the open countryside just adds fuel ro fire. Even parking lots can be very busy at night

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Vinnie2000(m): 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
macrodata:

Car is even Manageable!

You should NEVER Have Sex in ur Office/Shop! sad

Pre marital Sex is of the Devil!

And ur Office/Shop is Supposed to Attract Goodwill and Sex with Loose Girls in it, kills dat!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Bayyajidda(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28, 2023
Elxandre:
People from all walks of life have serious car issues. Correlation is not causation.

What about when it becomes a pattern. Some regular patterns can't be coincidence.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Ijaya123: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

It does happen. Talking from experience
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by HIPROFILE(m): 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
What model and year of car has those your friends…

Person go deh drive Jalopy say na car when faults and issues happen they blame it on village people or the girl weh em carry last for the car. Honestly Poverty starts from a persons mentality.

Buy clean title 2020 benz run orgy for inside make I hear say engine begin get issues because you did orgy inside.

3 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 9LifeCat: 12:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

last year I nack one she inside my then, about 2 weeks later, I started seeing roaches 🦗🦗everywhere inside my car. So embarrassing! I uses bygone, mchews!, even be like I dey feed grass with water, them dey plenty more, more dey reproduce sef. One day like that I went into a particular supermarket with the anger and demanded for a bottle of sniper. I was told that they do not have sniper that I make us of bygone, I said no na sniper I want. Omo from their the guy started preaching to me o😀😁😂🤣 serious preaching fa. I laf and I explained what really happened with the 1st bygone I bought that I really not effective. U won't believe person wey them no get sniper, bring one out cm explain say b4 them sell them dey 1st interrogate the buyer. Omo my I see shege. After that one was settled no more roaches, shock absorber pad started making a very loud noise, a whole iron pad wey hold the shock absorber from the back seat worn out shocked shocked omo fear that gender
But thank God sha, nothing happens to my engin. Flee 🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️🏃‍♂️ whenever you see these gender and hold on to God. Things are happening I only pity those who do not believe.....

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Mazzkenny: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
It is a matter of beliefs. So if you are the type who believes in superstitions, such things will always happen to you.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by nrexzy: 12:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nairalander01:
Sounds like superstitious belief though

Go do am first naa
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Henix(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
It seems u keep irresponsible friends. Show me ur friends and I will tell u who u are

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by nrexzy: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
2starboy25:
Bible says that there is time for everything, so i think the car developing a fault is bcs it is its time

Na still una Dey pray agaisnt untimely death...

Na still una Dey pray make u get Billie billy
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by cedricksly: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

lie upon lies, all na coincidence... Do you know how many times the white has had sex in the car before ur friend even bought it as tokunbor Believe at your own ignorance

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by myami: 12:16pm On Jan 28, 2023
bdon123:
how many rounds in your car and does it include bløwjob?
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by CutSoap(m): 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
You just bought a car and planning to have sex in it right? You are doing well
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Kennyliga112: 12:17pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Superstitious,have had sex in my different cars over 100 times .nothing has ever happened to all those cars till I change or sell them..If u buy or have a good car ,nothing will happen unless the car has been faulty before the show

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’ / Uber Car That Arrived To Pick Up A Lady In Ghana (Photos) / "Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.