Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,685 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car (48428 Views)

Snake Found Inside A Bus. / Christmas Cow Spotted Inside A Car In Port Harcourt (Pictures, Video) / Implications Of Connecting Radiator Fan From Ignition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by CaptainFM1: 2:38pm On Jan 28, 2023
Aonkuuse:
That's a myth ooo, I know people who have countless sex in their cars

Don't mind Africans and their funny negative myths. They will not say something like this:

- Have sex in a car and gave birth to twins.
- Have sex in a car and you built a new house.

It's always the negative myths they like to talk about!

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Franklydes(m): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na the wife him 4ck oh some random girl or some random girl in the name of girlfriend. See man I ain't no religious nigga but youths in this part of the world want pleasure over pleasure and forget their are prices to pay.
Sex bro na big deal not so joke rollercoaster. It's good to understand the undertone to save you later
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by abbeywasc(m): 2:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Elxandre:
People from all walks of life have serious car issues. Correlation is not causation.

Researcher spotted. Awon eyan Granger
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by colyx1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 28, 2023
I'm not saying those claims are true or not true but I thing I know and have experienced is that some girls get bad luck once you bleep them. I personally experienced something like dat with a lady, I have stopped having sex with the girl.... If you car you run am anything can still happen
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by assholemods: 3:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
iyatrustee:
Oyinbo wey use the car nko? Why the engine no knock? If na like dat sex dey knock engine, tokunbo cars for no dey move market.

Engine wey fit don dey pack up before, having sex in the car just became the scapegoat.
Don't mind them, here for US naking inside car na every where yet all cars dey move.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by blueAgent(m): 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oracleee:
Yeah, it damages the shocks especially if you are aggressive

grin grin grin

I don laugh tire.

Ironically this is the only comment that correlate with the car having problems after sex inside it.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by blueAgent(m): 3:12pm On Jan 28, 2023
Franklydes:
Na the wife him 4ck oh some random girl or some random girl in the name of girlfriend. See man I ain't no religious nigga but youths in this part of the world want pleasure over pleasure and forget their are prices to pay.
Sex bro na big deal not so joke rollercoaster. It's good to understand the undertone to save you later

Hmm!!!
Wise words.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Isabi4lov: 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2023
grin grin grin so you bought a car for the sole aim of turning it to a mini hotel , some people go don knack inside shalanga , na animals I know say dem dey knack anywhere .
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by diggindeep: 3:15pm On Jan 28, 2023
bdon123:
I hav been having sex for over 6 yrs inside my car.I hav banged over 10times in d back seat.
I hav never changed engine or knock engine or gear box.

Banger Lee

2 Likes

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by mcameo: 3:25pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.

Go buy a brand new car and try it.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by sacajawea: 3:29pm On Jan 28, 2023
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Wetin concern me wey dey ride HIGHER-PURCHASE keke with people wey dey lash inside their car? undecided
You be Keke Driver true true?

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by IceColdVeins(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28, 2023
macrodata:
People underestimate evil forces in Africa.

I used to manage a cafe for 3 years before I had sex in my office. That day marked the beginning of problems till the cafe was shut down 3 months later. Someone told me it was a taboo but I argued with him till he had the last laugh.
leave them.
Sometime last year, I started bringing an office colleague home to sleep with her. Within one week of her frequent visits, my phone, my tv, two laptops, broke down. Their screens broke mysteriously one after the other. I just had to pretend like it was normal but deep in me, I knew a strange force had entered my house.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by fcbelle72(f): 3:43pm On Jan 28, 2023
If you knack babe wey get bad luck inside your car, no be only your car, go dey develop faults ,your life sef, go spoil as well, fear gender
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by IceColdVeins(m): 3:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
thankmyGod:
We need to be careful when it comes to sex issue. Some people believed it's just a fun, which is not correct. I was working with a company in Lagos in 2010 and I was given a tear-nylon hilux. I was staying in Surulere then. There was a girl in my street(Rukayat) that we were trying having relationship. There was a day, she was sitting with me inside the hilux and it was raining heavily and everywhere was dark. One thing led to another. We had sex inside the hilux. What surprised me most was that the car developed fault in less thank 2 months. Don't forget that I was the one that tore all the nylon that came with the hilux. The engine started giving smoke. It was worked on like two times. I need to park it and was given another car for my work. The engine of the hliux was later changed but the hilux was grounded later. Please we need to apply our brain when it comes to sex matter

Leave them.
All those ones in disbelief should pray they don’t jam a lady with spiritual problems. Body go tell them
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Jeffy1206(m): 3:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Help me clarify an issue. My friend was telling me about how he had sex at the back seat of his car and the following week, his engine knocked. Another bro said he had sex in his car and his brand new car started developing different faults.
Let me ask, is it true that sex in the car damages your car? Kindly share your story or opinions about this. I just bought a car.
so you intend to have sex in your car? undecided

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Willybee04: 3:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Does sex on th bed damages th bed ??
Answer an get th answers to ur question .

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by kay29000(m): 4:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

It's only in Africa this kinds of things happen... We're too superstitious, and we don't understand how powerful our minds are.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by kay29000(m): 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
iyatrustee:
Oyinbo wey use the car nko? Why the engine no knock? If na like dat sex dey knock engine, tokunbo cars for no dey move market.

Engine wey fit don dey pack up before, having sex in the car just became the scapegoat.

Gbam! You have said it all.
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by AmuDimpka: 4:05pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

get a hotel
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by mich2012: 4:09pm On Jan 28, 2023
Elxandre:
People from all walks of life have serious car issues. Correlation is not causation.

Statistician??
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Jamersirwin1971: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2023
False false false ... I have had sex in my car countless times and nothing has happened to the engine .back from 2010 - 2019 before I left Nigeria ..

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by Afromentalist: 4:21pm On Jan 28, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
You Just Bought A Car is one issue.

Having sex in a car is another totally-different unrelated issue.

Now, are you trying to relate the two issues by planning to have sex inside your newly-bought car??
Looks like he bought the car for that Sole purpose. kiss

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by yarnme2(m): 4:24pm On Jan 28, 2023
Go pay for hotel bros, don't wait for people's opinion to start banging in your car - does it look decent to you, even if there are no implications, unless cheap okpo will allow such - Do LOVE Making rather than having just SEX

Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by ipledge10(m): 4:27pm On Jan 28, 2023
I have had sex in my car before, and it’s still riding till today.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 9jaRealist: 4:41pm On Jan 28, 2023
Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

sooperrescue:
It is true. It's not just the engine. You become a regular visitor to the mechanic workshop giving different faults that is strange. I was told it normally occurs if the said lady is from the sea. And they are everywhere
ezebrightike:
Very true. Speaking from experience
thankmyGod:
We need to be careful when it comes to sex issue. Some people believed it's just a fun, which is not correct. I was working with a company in Lagos in 2010 and I was given a tear-nylon hilux. I was staying in Surulere then. There was a girl in my street(Rukayat) that we were trying having relationship. There was a day, she was sitting with me inside the hilux and it was raining heavily and everywhere was dark. One thing led to another. We had sex inside the hilux. What surprised me most was that the car developed fault in less thank 2 months. Don't forget that I was the one that tore all the nylon that came with the hilux. The engine started giving smoke. It was worked on like two times. I need to park it and was given another car for my work. The engine of the hliux was later changed but the hilux was grounded later. Please we need to apply our brain when it comes to sex matter

Nigerians cannot possibly be this PRIMITIVE…smh undecided
>
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 9jaRealist: 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
sukkot:
It’s very true. First of all you need to understand that a cars performance is a physical projection of the spiritual health of the person driving it. And so it’s an extension of you . Also to be noted is that there are two types of people in this world, those with a higher calling aka angelic beings and those who don’t have any calling. Those with a higher calling are closely watched and closely marked by higher spiritual forces and must be protected at all times and so if they mess up and mistakenly as a result of the mess up they open portals through which demonic forces can attack and penetrate and so these portals must be closed immediately by immediately giving them their judgement almost on the spot and these types of people if they do wrong get their judgement immediately. Now people like that if they own a car and they do anything immoral in the car that car would almost immediately within a few days start malfunctioning. I am speaking from experience because I have given a few women lifts in my car whom I should not have given lifts to because obviously there was some sexual tension there which I should have not entertained because of course I had my own situation going on but anyway all I did was offer two different women aka my neighbors a ride on two different occasions and immediately they got into the car my car lost power almost immediately. Driving it seemed like I was driving a tortoise. Took it to the mechanic on both occasions and the mechanic said something fried all my ignition coil and all my spark plugs and he was bewildered but I knew what it was. It was a punishment and warning for me not to open portals through which demons can attack. And so yes if you are a highly angelic being and you have immoral sex not with your wife in your car, expect it to start malfunctioning within a week. Then there are the second set of humans who are not angelic and are not closely marked. Those ones are the ones who the higher powers let their sins pile up over time before attacking them. Those ones can nack inside their car for months and years and nothing happens but when that hammer of accumulated sins eventually comes it is devastating. Maybe that’s the guy you would see who a trailer carrying a huge container mistakenly let’s the container fall on the guys car and it crushes the whole car beyond repairs etc if he doesn’t lose his life depending on the weight of the accumulated sins
TDB101:
Wether we like it or not, we are Africans.
Some might say it’s superstition but don’t forget that every land has what it abhors.
You may have sex in a car in one neighborhood and nothing will happen but you might try it another neighborhood and you will have problems.
There’s also the issue of your roots and who you are.
Some guys can sleep with a married woman and nothing will happen while if some guys try it their world will scatter.
bablon20:
Although logically it's very difficult to believe but it's very true. The spirit that oversees sexual activities understand it should be done under a roof, in av room or over a natural environment that has the approval of nature, not in an engine-moving device.
faithfull18:
But why are your friends fornicating and committing adultery, show me your friends and I will tell you who you are and yes, your engine will knock down if you are sleeping with someone you aren't not married to in that car☹️☹️

My bad, so many Nigerians are obviously this PRIMITIVE AND SUPERSTITIOUS…smh embarassed
>

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by fayomim: 4:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
Oyinbo don knack tire inside the motor we call Tokunbo and yet e dey move well here.

1 Like

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by 9jaRealist: 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
UrPapa:
Lol
I even heard if you have sex in your house or hotel, it will collapse

grin grin grin
Giddem!
>
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by thobbie007(m): 4:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nairalander01:
Sounds like superstitious belief though

Yeah, rubbish superstition bruv.... Ve once done it b4 and my car ain giving me ish 😂🤣
Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by litaninja(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
Are these fresh from factory vehicles? Or used imported crap?

Gabrielwilliams:
Good day Guys,

Re: Implications Of Having Sex Inside A Car by uche393: 5:08pm On Jan 28, 2023
it only happens when you buy 2007 used vehicle, buy better car that has enough space for nacking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Volkswagen Unveils New Brand Design And Logo / Someone Learning How To Drive With Mercedes Benz C300 In Abuja (Photo) / UK Firm Will Pay You ₦13.4m/yr To Find Luxury Cars In UAE Supercar Graveyards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.