Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,558 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? (3017 Views)

Can Guys Ever Be Faithful? / How Can (guys) Notice When U Gals Are Hot And Arroused? (PT 2) / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (2) (3) (4)

Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by sweetcheecks(f): 4:47pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am alwaysboth fascinated and impressed by ladies openly discussing their virgin status on nairaland. I am not from Nigeria but come from a family of Born Again Christians and this was a real honourable thing to do. BUT becouse of the enviroment and culture that embraces relationship and sexuality and most people around us were not concerned about such, holding on to our virginity was prayer held exercise and became futile to some of us while others man women married as virgins others still virgins but never married. Although substainance has been a bigger part of my life I am always amazed at the strength of such ladies.
Why, I am saying this?
I respect Nigeria's culture of total abstainance but after reading many threads, I have also noticed that women maybe using their status as a way of inviting marriage proposals as it looks like Naija man are into virgins as a proof of a good woman. Besides needing power from the Lord to abstain it is not that easy and many women slip and still claim the virgin status becouse its safe.

My question are?
1.How do guys know if the woman they have married is really a virgin?Considering all the things women use to tighten their punanas? Chineses sticks, etc
2. Dont you think you being fooled? As the woman's anatomy also naturally tightens up after use.

Am really needing to understand guys, over to you'all
[code][/code]
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by shizzle11(m): 5:56pm On Jul 05, 2012
Personally i think most girls who make a lot of noise about being virgins are not being sincere, they're only seeking to draw male attention to themselves IMO. No matter the kind of tightening cream a lady uses, i cannot be fooled cos i can tell when a woman is faking it. I'm not even looking for a virgins for marriage, why should i Afterall i aint one, besides been a virgin guarantee marital bliss, does it I don't think so
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by pendo89(f): 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2012
I am nt nigerian but a few threads on culture section made me understand why virginity is held in high regard in some places.
I read on one thread that a man returns with gifts to his in laws after discovering the wife was a virgin?
And if he discovers that she wasn't it doesn't happen?? (I stand to be corrected). Now if that is done publicly and expected then can't u see the pressure?
It is sad how this pressure has made virginity restoration a very lucrative business esp in the middle east while the men turn polygamous and immoral.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by claremont(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2012
sweetcheecks:
I respect Nigeria's culture of total abstainance
Nigeria does NOT have a culture of total abstinence, I don't know where you got that idea from. Some people in Nigeria respect and fancy virgins, and some people don't. I belong to those who don't because I believe virginity is not a measure of character, neither is it a determinant of marital bliss.

BTW, where the hell is ONILA for goodness sake?! I'm beginning to miss her rantings about her virginity status.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
shizzle11: Personally i think most girls who make a lot of noise about being virgins are not being sincere, they're only seeking to draw male attention to themselves IMO. No matter the kind of tightening cream a lady uses, i cannot be fooled cos i can tell when a woman is faking it. I'm not even looking for a virgins for marriage, why should i Afterall i aint one, besides been a virgin guarantee marital bliss, does it I don't think so

Yeah, it iss becoming such a cliche', having said that it is a beautiful thing. Just was wondering out loud if one uses this to attract men what else is she capable of. In my understanding people who virgins keep this to themselves, so that they cannot be targetted soley for that purpose.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by sweetcheecks(f): 7:24pm On Jul 05, 2012
claremont:
Nigeria does NOT have a culture of total abstinence, I don't know where you got that idea from. Some people in Nigeria respect and fancy virgins, and some people don't. I belong to those who don't because I believe virginity is not a measure of character, neither is it a determinant of marital bliss.

BTW, where the hell is ONILA for goodness sake?! I'm beginning to miss her rantings about her virginity status.

As I was saying maybe I miss read the renting and ravingon the blog about this topic.Just made wonder!
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Mynd44: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2012
Virginity is not a Nigerian issue like Claremount said. Some guys like it and some don't. It is a matter of preference and noting more.
What pendo said about a man returning the woman is not completely true. Maybe in the stone ages yes but now? That is completely false.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by kilimanjaro(m): 7:37pm On Jul 05, 2012
I'm a virgin
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by drnoel: 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2012
kilimanjaro: I'm a virgin

we are all virgins, including those ones that have 2 or 3 kids grin grin grin the virginity thing is overrated
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by pleep(m): 5:18am On Jul 17, 2012
Well for starters they hymen is supposed to be intact. Women act like if they hymen is some made thing that doesn't exist.

And yes marrying a virgin is better, and it is a good measure of not character but self control. It can also be an indicator of low libido so its not always a good thing. grin i would never marry a chick with low libido.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Mynd44: 7:09am On Jul 17, 2012
A virgin is a thing of choice. I don't see the point in a virgin trying to gain respect because she kept her self. It is pointless
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by JojoArmani(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2012
dis virgin issue self, even dose dat re virgin they practice MouthAction, dey re even romantic. forget dat virgin tin, not for me.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2012
Forget this whole virgin issue... it turns guys to losers when a girl keeps deceiving you with the I am a virgin line!
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Mynd44: 12:50pm On Jul 17, 2012
^^
Sounds like you have been a victim once
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by dammytex: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
As for me, your virginity is only a secondary attribute. It can never be a part of my selection criteria lailai. Its a decision and not a character. And the decision take only a five minute bedding to break never to be restored again.

So, because your parents were doing virginity tests for you twice every year until you were 26 means you have good self control abi? Or what else is virginity when every hole on you except the hole have been severally rigorously penetrated including mouth, nose, ear etc even lap join sef. You will now come and tell me you be one mumu virgin. TAH!!!!!
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Mynd44: 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2012
Wow Onila don suffer
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 17, 2012
Worse than the self proclaimed loud mouthed virgins, are those non-virgins who trash talk and generalize virgins as being perverted simply because some choose to experiment with all other forms of sex except penetrative sex.

Senseless compartmentalizations.

Everyone was born a virgin. If you are not a virgin that's because you chose to lose it. So what is the rationale behind the senseless lopsided half-bred uncouth vituperations against those who have chosen not to lose theirs yet? Is it ignorance, or lack of something reasonable to say, or just what exactly? You made your choice, they made theirs, so kindly STFU!

A true virgin is one that has not had any form of sex. If you've had oral or anal, you are no virgin.

In light of this, it would be encouraged to be more courteous when people choose to chat chit. If you feel you must chat, do so according to what you have experienced and avoid the myopic generalizations. . .

Virgins who are true virgins don't say so. . . School yourselves!
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Tyche(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2012
Damn! Where's my back button.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 18, 2012
There's no other fool-proof way of knowing she 'was' a virgin except a burst hymen that spews forth copious amounts of red juice. Forget tales about having lost her hymen during exercise and whatnot, that isn't enough proof of anything. If she had claimed to be a virgin, she had better expel a bucket-load of fresh virgin blood on that D-Day. . .otherwise we'd make sure she produces a 100 times as much blood from other parts of her anatomy.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by pleep(m): 12:21am On Jul 18, 2012
^ woah dude thats a little extreame. undecided but ur right about the hymen thing.

dammytex: As for me, your virginity is only a secondary attribute. It can never be a part of my selection criteria lailai. Its a decision and not a character. And the decision take only a five minute bedding to break never to be restored again.

So, because your parents were doing virginity tests for you twice every year until you were 26 means you have good self control abi? Or what else is virginity when every hole on you except the hole[b] have been severally rigorously penetrated including mouth, nose, ear etc even lap join sef. You will now come and tell me you be one mumu virgin[/b]. TAH!!!!![/b]
lol!
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by pleep(m): 12:27am On Jul 18, 2012
Onila may be a virgin, but i can guarantee she has gone face first in some pu[i]ss[/i]y. grin slurrrp
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by ATMC(f): 1:08am On Jul 18, 2012
dammytex: As for me, your virginity is only a secondary attribute. It can never be a part of my selection criteria lailai. Its a decision and not a character. And the decision take only a five minute bedding to break never to be restored again.

So, because your parents were doing virginity tests for you twice every year until you were 26 means you have good self control abi? Or what else is virginity when every hole on you except the hole have been severally rigorously penetrated including mouth, nose, ear etc even lap join sef. You will now come and tell me you be one mumu virgin. TAH!!!!!
lol.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by ATMC(f): 1:20am On Jul 18, 2012
U'll know if a girl is a virgin or not. But then virginity should not be used as a criteria for marriage...as a matter of fact, it does not determine whether a real guy settles with u or not. A guy dt loves truly doesn't give a hoot whether u r or not cos his love is not hinged on virginity. Same way, a guy dt doesn't love u won't be forced to cos u r. But if a girl mentions every now nd then dt she's a virgin, nothin is absolutely wrong nd she's not overdoing anything. This is cos its a virtue to be promoted nd so long as a non virgin can brag about his sexperiences y not a v. But its not so wise to disclose ur status unless there's need. This is to avoid being tagged or pple liking u cos of dt whereas there r other things about u dt can trip one.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jul 18, 2012
Well personally the best gift a woman can give her husband is her virginity take it or leave it. Shes respected by God & her husband. She is a gift, a virtuous woman, a good thing. On the contrary, I think u can also become a virgin spiritually afta loosing it by retracing ur steps.

By extension, a reasonable amount of blood must come out when the hymen breaks but to be more literate, I learnt that above 50% of girls said dey dint see any blood wen dey first had sex.

Well to ansa ur question op... Whats ''op'' mean sef?... Uhn Mynd?... A ''soji'' guy go knw if babe na ''v'' or not. I go know if u be virgin or not. If u like take it to dyna motors for it to be sealed with iron. Me go know. Op dnt deceive ur guy o if u are planning to. It may boomerang. I beg boomerang correct?.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Ranoscky(m): 3:13am On Jul 18, 2012
Any girl that has been usin condom right from the very first day she started havin sexx til date, is stil a virgin.

Virgin the azz of my unborn child.
Re: Self Proclaimed Virgins - Can Guys Really Tell If Its True? by Mynd44: 4:32am On Jul 18, 2012
Can someone tell killz to cool off?

She Tricked Me To Confess To Her / Does This Happen In Today's Relationships. / Is Love A Feeling? Or Is It A Choice?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70