Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? (28485 Views)

Pastor Olukoya: Will The Women Enlarging Their Buttocks Make Heaven? / Odumeje Vows To Come For People Accusing Him Of Performing Fake Miracles (Video) / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by InvertedHammer: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
/
The real victims are the morons that keep supporting his randy lifestyle financially under the guise of giving to God. A sucker is born every minute. He sure is putting their tithes to good use.

Humans are created in the image of God. So one can argue that giving indirectly to Halima, Stephanie and a host of others is giving to God in this case god of Suleiman that happens to exist between female thighs.

/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
samuel051:
Did you read where I said it made front page here, I personally followed the steps the poster used and Suleiman Johnson came up.

This is a public forum and me typing won't ...

Even with evidences all over the place,some of you will still argue and support nonsense.
You've not satisfied any issue I raised.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by amuwo1980: 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lies and lies to cover up this confidence trickster cum pastor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Maga123: 11:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Everything became clearer to me the moment they attempted to assassinate him and they couldn't succeed that day in his bullet proof car.There is something about this man that some men are deadful off.The devil only attacks people that have amounted to greatness.Let them continue the day of fire is coming

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Lobotomy02: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sule Onidokudo.... Look at his nonsense hairline.

Fu..cking fraud as..s prophet of doom! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
sad
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by texazzpete(m): 11:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Maga123:
Everything became clearer to me the moment they attempted to assassinate him and they couldn't succeed that day in his bullet proof car.There is something about this man that some men are deadful off.The devil only attacks people that have amounted to greatness.Let them continue the day of fire is coming

Even if you catch the man on top of your wife, you will still not believe.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by mauchiz: 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

I'm not saying Apostle is innocent though. Only God knows this.

#Thinklets

These ladies are witches,they are sponsored from the marine world,it is there colleagues that are supporting them on social media,they want to pull the man of God down by all means.
Don't mind them,we know them,mammy water children.
Agents of darkness
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Olowoeko11: 11:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
samuel051:
Suleiman is a womanizer,reason he relocated his church from Benin to Auchi.

When his ministry was still young,same controversies were trailing him up and down,just that internet wasn't as popular as it is now so people didn't get to read about it.

We that grew up where his church was situated in Benin then saw everything.

As for Danielle okeke,the car she and apostle denied buying for her registration plate was ran and it showed Suleiman's name.

Both Suleiman and Danielle denied they had anything initially,when he was bursted, registration was changed within 24hrs,story made fp here.

Danielle has a child for Suleiman,she and her daughter stays abroad.

Suleiman is a cultist and he keeps sponsoring his cult group financially till tomorrow, it's an open secret.

And you think a cultist can't he Randy.. people are just supporting him blindly.. man is guilty.
you're certainly an old member of this forum. A nairalander tan the plate and it matched and next day the pictures were took down, been searching for the link to the thread

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Federalis: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
My own is, why hasn't the wife left him despite all these allegations? Could it be that there is something phishy going on that we don't know?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by ultimateprof: 11:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
The truth will soon come out!
"Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm".
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by cyrusmillz: 11:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

- Is there a way to validate it's authenticity?
- Please share paternity report for the said child between him and Danielle Okeke.
Ayam waiting for this.

#Thinklets

Bro please rest, with two taps on your phone , you can get all the info you need . Someone did a well detailed investigation here during the daniella saga.

This your PR attempt to get people on his side is woeful . I think either you're being paid or you're trying to get him to notice you .

6 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by cyrusmillz: 11:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
judedwriter:
That's what they are paid to do: acting!

She's acting a paid script against the esteemed apostle.

It's even so obvious at this point that you were paid. Even replying your alternate smh

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by POTUS9ja(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

There are many fake stories surrounding Idahosa.

Some fake stories include the Dangote story with the narrative that Dangote left his seat for Idahosa on a plane and Idahosa prophesied that he (Dangote) would be rich. That tale has long been debunked.

The actress who burned in the cupboard is another fake story. It never happened.

As for Suleiman Johnson, there are one too many accusations. He is not the only outspoken pastor in Nigeria.

Kukah uses every of his opportunity to attack APC and Buhari administration. Yet, they have not sponsored actresses to tarnish his image.

Oyedepo has used every opportunity available to him to speak ill of the government, yet no actress has been sponsored to tarnish his image.

But look at Suleiman. Several women including Stephenie Otobo, Ruth Kadiri, Danielle Okeke, Cossy Orjiakor, Halima Abubakar, and many other anonymous ladies have been linked to the same man.

Is he the only one?

I have read Papa Idahosa's book - "fire in his bones". He did mention that two young men have up their seats for his visitors who were returning from visiting him in Benin.
He prayed for them saying they will become rich.

But no names were ever mentioned o!

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by emmnprince(m): 11:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
LosC:
People should be wise enough to discern.
For instance, let me use Otobo’s case. When you doctor something or accuse someone for something the first time, and you discover that this accusation went viral or it gathered momentum, you’ll restrategize on how to push for a second one, using the same method - Knowing fully well that the first one gave you the attention you needed but didn’t yield much result.
Now, when you push for the second time, same accusation but different person, you’re gathering more momentum and at the same time changing the mindset of many towards the accused. People will start doubting the genuineness of the accused.
By continuing with same method, it’ll look like you’re winning the battle against the accused.

You can use someone in your office as an experiment. Gather like 4 people, give them some good cash, then label them a rapist with the backing of a top Director in the organization. By the time two women accuses such person, others will start doubting the accused, thereby causing almost everyone in that office to believe the accusers(ladies).

Because of your hate for the church, you’ve joined the multitude to stone a clergy even when there’reno evidences against him.

You gave a good illustration. However, Johnson Suleman isn't an innocent man. The evidences (belief and teaching) and his denomination says it all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Lincton: 11:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Christians!!! As soldiers please don't kill your fellow soldier.

We're not to judge

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by BlueDuck: 12:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
Have you noticed that all the women alleging things against Suleiman are into acting/showbiz?

From the first accuser, Stephanie Otobo, to the latest,Halima Abubakar, they're all into the acting and showbiz industry.

I'm not defending anyone but just find the probability of this coincidence being innocent highly unlikely.

Back in the days of Archbishop Benson Idahosa, an actress was paid to hide in his hotel wardrobe, in a city he was visiting, to take compromising pictures of him while asleep. All without his knowledge but it was foiled when she started burning up in the wardrobe she was hiding in.

If I wanted to sell a lie, an actist would be the perfect pick to play the role convincely.

Why are these women not also coming out about politicians and business people they've affairs with if there's no satanic agenda to this to 'accuse the brethren'? Or do they mean they've never slept with anyone else?

If yes they ever slept with another man, why is Suleiman's own worth revealing and not the others? Could it be cause he's a man of God, and as such, his reputation is of great consequence? Most likely also because there is inducement.

#Thinklets

What a Dummy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by thinkmoney(m): 12:00am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Agreed. He has type being human.

But why are they always coming to confess? Why not confess their other numerous ungodly affairs also?

Some claim he promised to marry them for someone who has been married since 2004. If not that the scripting is poor...so, the man told them he'd divorce his wife and marry them, and they believed him!
You guys have no iota of fear of God. With all the several evidences those girls have presented. One even showed his dick.
Yes, those girls talk about him because of who he is-a supposed man of God. The man has actually robbed the name of God in the mud over the years. He is without doubt one of those false prophets the bible prophesied will come.
If he has any fear of Hod, he would have long resigned.
We are all human, but the position of pastor a d the likes, is a high a d very sensitive position. If one doesn't have the discipline necessary for the position, one should for the love and fear of God, relinquish the position. A true Christian will always strive to sanctify Hods name not to bring it to disrepute.
Suleiman isn't a man of God rather, he is a God of men. How do I know this? The fruits that have been coming from him is rotten and putrid.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by SweetVibe: 12:02am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Thank you for the element of cultism you've brought to the table.

Sexual immorality, cultism, money laundering...

Please for which of these are they trying to kill him for? Also, is it the women, cultists or some other persons that are after him?

Let's go technical

1. Did you check the registration for the car yourself or you were told?
2. Is there a way to validate it's authenticity?

3. Please share paternity report for the said child between him and Danielle Okeke.

Ayam waiting for this.

#Thinklets
See ehn....trust me when I call you a fool.
Sentimental blind followers like you are all idiots

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by truthbetold22: 12:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets

You are one of the morons we have in nigeria who will do anything to defend their god of men. Sooo, someone was burning inside bishop Idahosa’s wardrobe. Which nollywood movie was that again?

So popular actresses with everything to loose including their careers will decide to tarnish their image before their family and friends and unborn children forever because they want to lie against suleiman.

Try get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 12:30am On Jan 24, 2023
SweetVibe:

See ehn....trust me when I call you a fool.
Sentimental blind followers like you are all idiots
Please ask me for something I can, at least, do. Trust you?

You're wise...good for you.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Alezy(m): 12:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

Agreed. He has type being human.

But why are they always coming to confess? Why not confess their other numerous ungodly affairs also?

Some claim he promised to marry them for someone who has been married since 2004. If not that the scripting is poor...so, the man told them he'd divorce his wife and marry them, and they believed him!
I have been thinking about this too. If you agreed to sleep with him and had an affair
in private why come out now? Na so you dey come out since when other men dey sleep with you?

I watched that halima video, that was all fake. Showing pictures of him when he was young, how does that prove they had an affair. I can have those if I really want to.

There is something fishy and God will expose it. I am not in support of anyone, let God be the judge
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by echodrum(m): 12:39am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets
Maybe you should look at this in a different way. Maybe Pastor Suleiman likes to pick beautiful ladies from Nollywood?. Why not?, they are attractive girls. Everyone fantasizes to have them. Only people like pastor Suleiman can actually afford them. I have no reason to doubt these ladies. After all pastor Suleiman is a human being like us. Agba mbu, otuo nogwe, agba abou otuo nogwe, obu nani ogwe ka apiri aku?

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by gfon(m): 12:41am On Jan 24, 2023
Puremind1225:
It's obvious to the blind, he slept with all the women.
No smoke without fire
I'm still waiting for concrete evidence. Words of mouth don't move me. Why not a sex video tape at least?? Why just words of mouth. Just so you know,I don't carry religion on my head or fancy any pastor. But I like to be logical with facts to it not words
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by HardMirror(m): 12:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:

#Thinklets
abeg getout of here with all this rubbish stories. Is suleman the only pastor in nigeria. By the way it is a known FACT that pastors sleep with even church members. Let him go and sort himself in court. You guys will defend anything.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by HardMirror(m): 12:52am On Jan 24, 2023
BluntTheApostle:

Brethren?

Suleiman, the arrogant self-acclaimed man of God is not of Christ. He is a false teacher.

I did prophesy here many years ago that God will take battle to the false teachers.

And we have been seeing it. The other scam, Biodun Fatoyinbo, has been humbled. I pray that God forgives him for making a lady reject Christ.

the bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Unfortunately christians today dont even know what a pastor should be like anymore. Even if the pastor is caught having sex with a dog, they would still troop to his church and say he is only human

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by HardMirror(m): 12:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Olowoeko11:
you're certainly an old member of this forum. A nairalander tan the plate and it matched and next day the pictures were took down, been searching for the link to the thread
exactly

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by HardMirror(m): 12:56am On Jan 24, 2023
Goldmynemaniac:
About Princess betraying Iyabo Ojo:
https://www.nairaland.com/7537610/iyabo-ojo-unfollows-comedian-princess

People who pay these people know why they enlisted those who act to make it look believable. Problem is that they're really not good at acting. Honestly.

Conflict introduced to make it seem like the Princess' character betrayed Iyabo Ojo just to cast the latter as being reluctant to squeak when goal is clearly to add yet another layered episode.

The scandal framework behind this is robust. They should do better if this campaign must be a thing of Oscars.
did suleman pay you to come and defend him here? If you believe they were paid, i think it is only fair to believe you were paid to do what you are doinf here too. Thanks for being a good image launderer. have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by CaptainFM1: 1:10am On Jan 24, 2023
You're doing a good job. Keep it up. You should also be Tinubu's media speaker. You've got enough energy to defend Suleiman better than him himself! SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2023
echodrum:
Maybe you should look at this in a different way. Maybe Pastor Suleiman likes to pick beautiful ladies from Nollywood?. Why not?, they are attractive girls. Everyone fantasizes to have them. Only people like pastor Suleiman can actually afford them. I have no reason to doubt these ladies. After all pastor Suleiman is a human being like us. Agba mbu, otuo nogwe, agba abou otuo nogwe, obu nani ogwe ka apiri aku?
Are they beautiful? undecided undecided undecided

'Image of God' sense of beauty...yes, but, are they really beautiful like literally?

Could be their beauty is on ghost mode.
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by Goldmynemaniac: 1:13am On Jan 24, 2023
HardMirror:
the bible says by their fruits you shall know them. Unfortunately christians today dont even know what a pastor should be like anymore. Even if the pastor is caught having sex with a dog, they would still troop to his church and say he is only human
Does he stop being human after the act?
Re: Have You Noticed All The Women Accusing Suleiman Are Into Acting/showbiz? by NaBanga: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2023
You only know these women because they are actresses. There is a recording of a young underage girl he was trying to sleep with. She was a member of his congregation. The man is a predator and pervert.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do Most Churches Make It Mandatory For Women To Cover Their Hair In Church? / Bishop Mike Okonkwo's Daughter's White Wedding Today (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds Rev King's Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.