Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,404 members, 7,815,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa (4799 Views)

Ntete Bassey Duke, Supporters Defect To Labour Party / Yahaya Bello, His Wife And Supporters Celebrate After He Was Declared Winner / APC Lawmaker Defects To PDP In Rivers State, Says APC Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by maasoap(m): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2023
In Delta state, some PDP members are moving to APC. While in Adamawa state, some APC members are moving to PDP. When will some people start moving to LP? grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by kingbee90: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2023
grin

Where would the master strategist get his block votes from?
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by HardMirror(m): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2023
Kobonaire4:

At the end if it comes to a runoff it would be between the top 2.
we all know it is between pdp and apc. Obi is coming 3rd. That is the only sure thing in this election. Anyone that says otherwise is not being realistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by garfield1: 10:33am On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
maybe LP may not win decisively, maybe in the end it will be pdp. I think pdp is a lesser evil than apc. If not obi, then I'll go with pdp.

Apc is better than pdp
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by garfield1: 10:34am On Jan 23, 2023
kingbee90:
grin

Where would the master strategist get his block votes from?

Was tinubu going to win Adamawa
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by galaxy2020(m): 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
From now on, it will be defection from APC to PDP in the north. Tinubu will learn the hard way, slowpoke!
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by ablejesus26(m): 2:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
naijapikin2:
maybe LP may not win decisively, maybe in the end it will be pdp. I think pdp is a lesser evil than apc. If not obi, then I'll go with pdp.

The most important thing is to ensure that this APC disaster and hardship plus unimaginable suffering is sent back to the hell they came from.
Let those who want to continue to play Politics with the progress of Nija go with Atiku.
Let those who want better for Nija go with Obi.
I stand with Obidiati.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lelelalalele:
The way this jungle dey mature, even Festus Keyamo go shock 😲
2 weeks to election shock go mute am grin
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by ufuosman(m): 3:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Wetin dey happen na grin
Re: APC Lawmaker, Sonkuma Fwa And Supporters Defect To PDP In Adamawa by naijapikin2(m): 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
ablejesus26:

The most important thing is to ensure that this APC disaster and hardship plus unimaginable suffering is sent back to the hell they came from.
Let those who want to continue to play Politics with the progress of Nija go with Atiku.
Let those who want better for Nija go with Obi.
I stand with Obidiati.
same here

(1) (2) (Reply)

How The Presidential Election Tribunal May Rule:tentative Analysis / The State Of Nigerian Prisons And The Legal System / Leave Yarima Alone - Women Tell Naptip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.