Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,527 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (18804 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by ComeToJesus: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
She's said it all. Nigga can't make one coherent sentence.

No way!!
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Oddfinder012: 6:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
abbey621:
Anybody that rejoices over this woman's statement is delusional and part of the problem with Nigeria. Fine you no gbadun Tinubu, you don't believe in him because he has too much baggage or issues, WHY ATIKU? Obi no get experience but you are expressing love for Osibanjo that's been a puppet for almost 8 years. Let's just face facts even if Osibanjo was presented this woman would have sabotaged him as well, for the North plays the political game better than everyone else combined. While the South continues to tear itself apart, the North continues to strengthen, werey make una continue arguing on social media, druglord, obifraud etc grin grin grin
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by TheOgaBoss: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Bubu does not mean well for Nigeria. He couldn't endorse Osinbajo that served him for 8yrs but instead was aloof thus allowing Tinubu to buy almost all the delegates.

Bubu is just astronomically incompetent
I tell u, dat us why I lost the last iota of respect I have for him.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by 9jaNoBeLagos: 7:00pm On Jan 23, 2023
Peter Obi wouldn't have generated such momentum if Osinbajo was the candidate of APC.

Tinubu is a bad choice coupled with the Muslim/ Muslim ticket.

APC will be dead and buried on February 25th.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 7:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Pity yourself Mr Rippa , what do you know aside from your lies and propagandas from upper nweka , anyway am not surprised people that believed Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubril from Sudan will believe anything.
How u foolishly believe say because i dont support Tinubu dat automatically made me an igbo🤣
Una eyes go clear soon
Tribal bigots
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Adeniyiademola(m): 7:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
vivalavida:

You term others corrupt so you won't feel bad about your master being corrupt. Obi has asked you to point at one corruption case at him. You can't. But your drug master has a lot. His luck is that the system is corrupt and therefore does not want to prosecute him before he spills a lot of names.
To he!l with Tinubu and Co. What can you people say to defend Obi on pandora papers.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 7:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

How u foolishly believe say because i dont support Tinubu dat automatically made me an igbo🤣
Una eyes go clear soon
Tribal bigots

Nobody is begging u to support Tinubu; this is democracy where every has a right to choose, but you hold a tittle for that triba bigot because if not u would have told us what shettima did for you to have maligned. his person despite u failed to tell us what he did wrong in borno.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by jclassiq(m): 7:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Someone should pls protect this woman from the brutal vengeful spirit of the devilish APC party.

They will definitely go after her with the aim to eliminate her before she says more and jeopardizes their chances.

The northern hegemony which is responsible for packaging tinubu will go to any length to see they succeed in installing him as a mere stooge, while they pull the strings.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 7:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
🤣
If u are waiting for me to tell u that Shettima brought back the boko haram boys, then u are a fool
Tinubu will not win
Even in SW, he will loose to Obi
SS and SE Na no go area for him while the North he is banking on belongs to Atiku 😂
Let me see where he go get his votes
FYI i be Edo boy
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Okwyjesus(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jonwinter:
APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable.

That's their biggest mistake.
Selling rotten banana to Nigeria after money exchange hands.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by owiko(m): 7:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
The system of government in practice relegates the office of the deputy president to almost exclusively, ceremonial functions. I have seen Osinbajo make some good critical decisions when his principal was on medical tourism. Yes, I would have rooted for him because of his experience as VP for plus years
Fujiyama:

^^^
Why?

The last 8 years just didn't happen? undecided

What exactly did he do over the past 8 years to win you over? Remember he is no longer an unknown quantity like he was in 2015. He and his principal have been tested - and found wanting. Why would you seriously consider him?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Willie2015: 7:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
[quote author=Jonwinter post=120312402]APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable. [/quot

Osinbajo will not win an election...
with Atiku on the PDP ticket...
SE and SS will still vote PDP....
Even Buhari will support Atiku ...
Know this and Know peace...
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by uba1991: 7:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp
Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this
you know you cannot compare Peter Obi with the prof. Osinbajo has gotten the experience of engaging different cultures, different tribes, different religions. He has acted as a president and he knows what it takes to be a president.
Peter Obi was just a governor of one religion,one tribe and one culture. He has never govern a complex society like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:
🤣
If u are waiting for me to tell u that Shettima brought back the boko haram boys, then u are a fool
Tinubu will not win
Even in SW, he will loose to Obi
SS and SE Na no go area for him while the North he is banking on belongs to Atiku 😂
Let me see where he go get his votes
FYI i be Edo boy

You can see how foolish you are Shettima brought back from where, boko haram has been in existence since Obasanjo time as president and shettima was not a Governor there can you see how stupid and myopic you are for believing everything you read online.

i will stop responding to you henceforth because only a foolish being or kids will even dream and believe Obi will Win Tinubu in SW .....if i know any of your relatives i will ask them to place u on close watch after Feb 25th because u will be highly disappointed to an extent that snipper will be hungry u to drink......

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Ok...

He may be some (or all)...or none! of these things. What is crystal clear is this: the administration he served in has failed Nigerians. Those sterling qualities you listed did not come through when it mattered most.
True boss.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by uba1991: 7:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Boyooosa:
Me too
But I don't trust the woman
She prefers election winner to a good leader
how will you demonstrate your goodness if you are not elected?
She has to go for a man that brought Peter Obi to the limelight. If Obi had waited, Atiku would have made him president but because of self centered attitude of Peter Obi, Soludo will be President before Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by uba1991: 7:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
ojoadeola:

Why not go for Peter Obi or Sowore, who is agile and youthful? Why Atiku, who is equally sick and older than Tinubu? There is something behind her defection
Peter Obi and Sowore doesn't have the capacity to win this election. Even him Peter Obi know that he will not win.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 7:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

You can see how foolish you are Shettima brought back from where, boko haram has been in existence since Obasanjo time as president and shettima was not a Governor there can you see how stupid and myopic you are for believing everything you read online.

i will stop responding to you henceforth because only a foolish being or kids will even dream and believe Obi will Win Tinubu in SW .....if i know any of your relatives i will ask them to place u on close watch after Feb 25th because u will be highly disappointed to an extent that snipper will be hungry u to drink......
This one pain u🤣
There is different btw found and brought back
Shettima brought back and funded the boko haram boys. Even the gov that handed over to him in Borno confirmed it😂 but here u are defending what u know nothing about because Tinubu ur tribe's man picked him as vice

I repeat, Tinubu will loose SW
All the enemies of this country like u must be disgraced😁

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by uba1991: 7:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

This woman is very bitter, and she has yet to tell us why she waited till this time before she realized her principal wasn't good enough for the office of president i know sooner or later we will know the reasons behind her unnecessary attacks, i like the way APC ignored her and refused to reply to her unwarranted attacks and i think she is pained for not getting a response. Election is not War make your choice and let me make mine.
then why are you in pain when the woman decided to make her choice.
The woman has been trying to see if Tinubu will be better but there is no hope.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by uba1991: 7:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bovis:

Yeye dey smell - Osinbajo as a sitting VP couldn’t win his ward in VGC, the guy nah learner jor. Atiku would beat him black and blue, Obi self go defeat am for Lagos. Najatu is an Hypocrite
give one reason that shows Tinubu is better than Osinbajo.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by buhariguy(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
lumaxyellow:
The truth will always come out. Everyone knows Osinbajo is the better man for the job.
how can you be greater than your master, if no be mumu dey worry idiotic pigs
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by easytig(m): 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
He was a spare tyre,the final decision doesn't stop on his table,his intentions were Very good for the people.buhari was just useless in everything
Fujiyama:

^^^
Why?

The last 8 years just didn't happen? undecided

What exactly did he do over the past 8 years to win you over? Remember he is no longer an unknown quantity like he was in 2015. He and his principal have been tested - and found wanting. Why would you seriously consider him?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by EDOLUWA: 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu can never rule this country because the APC HE SOLD TO US HAS DONE MUCH DAMAGE TO THIS COUNTRY TOO MUCH.

God bless this woman for speaking the Truth as it is.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2023
uba1991:
how will you demonstrate your goodness if you are not elected?
She has to go for a man that brought Peter Obi to the limelight. If Obi had waited, Atiku would have made him president but because of self centered attitude of Peter Obi, Soludo will be President before Peter Obi.

U made a valid point but her excuses are not too genuine for me....

1. The reasons she left Tinubu are not not well defined
2. The reason she's going for Atiku is not valid...she should just have dedicated her huge north west followers as claimed to either kwankwanso or Obi.... Obi better still.
Atiku did the same thing obi did, to obj, so, why should obi be crucified for creating a platform for himself to achieve his dream while Nigerians grossly accepted him?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
owiko:
The system of government in practice relegates the office of the deputy president to almost exclusively, ceremonial functions. I have seen Osinbajo make some good critical decisions when his principal was on medical tourism. Yes, I would have rooted for him because of his experience as VP for plus years

^^^
The facts are:

Osinbajo chairs the National Economic Council
Osinbajo is a member of the federal cabinet - and he chairs it when the president is not there
Osinbajo is a member of the National Security Council - and he chairs it when the president isn't there.

These are not irrelevant, minor roles.

What exactly were these "good critical decisions" Osinbajo made while Buhari was away? We are talking of 8 years. Is Osinbajo's relevance limited only to situations where Buhari is incapacitated? undecided

During the Jonathan administration, Namadi Sambo was somehow tagged with the sobriquet "ghost worker". grin He was ever able to fully shake off that name. What exactly has Osinbajo done differently from Sambo that you are willing to entrust him with leadership after 8 awful years - in which he was a key actor?

Osinbajo is a law teacher. What is his position on RUGA? What is his position on Sharia law and its inevitable conflict with the Nigerian constitution? What is his position on the constitutional amendment bill that states (dominated by his party members) have refused to vote on and return to the national assembly? undecided

But let's leave all that I just want to know what the man did in an executive capacity for 8 years. That's all.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://dailytrust.com/i-would-have-put-my-life-on-the-line-for-osinbajo-najatu-muhammad-speaks-on-apc-presidential-ticket/

Omo, is this woman on NL? Everything she said here I said it about a month or 2 ago.

Buhari wanted Osinbajo, it was very obvious, but Tinubu's tenacity and strongman attitude made Buhari to hold his hands (as against what some people were made to believe that Buhari wanted Lawan and that he and Lawan with the party Chairman were outsmarted, if Buhari chose to have his way, a 1000 Tinubu can't do nada, but as a gentleman, he withdrew to let peace reign).

After Tinubu got the ticket, he realized he just won the battle but will probably lose the war, hence, all the shenegians tying to woo Buhari and flatter his ego. It's obvious Buhari has given up on the APC, his body is there but his soul has left a long time ago.

People call Buhari many names, but docile, ignorant and stupid isn't one of em, either you don't follow the man or you let emotions overtake your reasoning.

Besides, who's noticed Gbajabiamila's strongman behavior behind Tinubu? The start of a cabal?

Anyways, it's going down soon. May God direct the affairs of this country.

ItsTutsi, I would ring your mentions like kilode.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by 5starMan: 8:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu looks at Nigeria Southwestically and elitetically wink
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by 5starMan: 8:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obi is more experienced than Osinbajo
Osinbajo has more structure than Obi because he would have used the APC devilish structure.
Osinbajo would have continued the transactional politics while Obi would be more productive. We don't need grammar with no much substance.
OBI is BETTTER....
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
easytig:
He was a spare tyre,the final decision doesn't stop on his table,his intentions were Very good for the people.

^^^
The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

The man is a man of the cloth. Always remember that.

Under the watch of this administration, thousands of poor, ordinary Nigerians with names like Ruth, Naomi, James, Bitrus etc. were mowed down by people who the government pretends are faceless and unknown. What did the VP do to safeguard the rights of these defenceless Nigerians who are in effect his kindred? What did he do for them? undecided

Like I said, the road to hell is paved with good intentions
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 8:52pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this

If the only thing that will disqualify Osinbajo is lack of experience before being a VP, I guess Obi won't be in the equation when we have Tinubu and Kwankwaso, two very experienced politicians, whose shoes Obi can't lace. Oh, I forgot the Colossus Atiku who started politics while Obi was still an apprentice.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Blaze14k: 9:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Story Story Story .....Voted for him my foot, even when someone from your regions was chosen as Vice Presidential Candidates three times you still went on to vote for PDP, In 1999 Yoruba Candidate in presidential election is Olu Falae yet you people voted for Obasanjo who happened to be the Candidate of few Retired Generals and north. like i said earlier elections is not war choose your candidate and let me choose mine in peace.

Osinbajo would have been a better option i will say it again and again. No one is sayin tinubu didnt try in lagos buh the guy is tired. Nigeria is in a critical stage and if u understand how this country works, tinubu is simply goin there to enrich himself further and his cronies which is very obvious to everyone. Its like an ultimate status as a godfather and a retirement plan. Look at what he did with lagos pension for ex governors its almost a criminal act.

I saw the level of disappointment on osinbajo's face at the primaries. I personally would have preferred osinbajo was the flag bearer buh due to greed and thirst for power tinubu is just disgracing himself all day long. Just look at petrol and food price aint u guys tired?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Goke7: 9:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Omo, is this woman on NL? Everything she said here I said it about a month or 2 ago.

Buhari wanted Osinbajo, it was very obvious , but Tinubu's tenacity and strongman attitude made Buhari to hold his hands (as against what some people were made to believe that Buhari wanted Lawan and that he and Lawan with the party Chairman were outsmarted, if Buhari chose to have his way, a 1000 Tinubu can't do nada, but as a gentleman, he withdrew to let peace reign).

After Tinubu got the ticket, he realized he just won the battle but will probably lose the war, hence, all the shenegians tying to woo Buhari and flatter his ego. It's obvious Buhari has given up on the APC, his body is there but his soul has left a long time ago.

People call Buhari many names, but docile, ignorant and stupid isn't one of em, either you don't follow the man or you let emotions overtake your reasoning.

Besides, who's noticed Gbajabiamila's strongman behavior behind Tinubu? The start of a cabal?

Anyways, it's going down soon. May God direct the affairs of this country.

ItsTutsi, I would ring your mentions like kilode.

The same buhari that could not allow Osinbajo to be acting president anytime he travels out of Nigeria, you guys are not serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mallam Ribadu Dismissed From The Police! / 2015 Gov Bid Plunged Me Into Debt – Jimi Agbaje / Imo Attack: IGP Deploys Security Reinforcement Squads, Sets Up Special Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.