Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,489 members, 7,816,155 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (18801 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by davidtemi(m): 6:02pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hnmmm imagine
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by hisgrace090: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hmm!
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Brendaniel: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
I just see this lady as a tribalistic person....
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Boyooosa(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Me too
But I don't trust the woman
She prefers election winner to a good leader

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Kaa4(m): 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
He has the deepest pocket.
SpecialAdviser:
Many Nigerians would have done the same. Up till now, I still wonder what informed APC decision to bring out BAT. At least I understand some elements who are the cabals are trying to foist someone they can steal from but all APC members are not surely the cabals.

So why bring out such a wrong choice?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Britishpea: 6:03pm On Jan 23, 2023
Lol. Hustling. Everyone Dey find relevance and what den go eat.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by sisisioge: 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew none of all the 3 contestants from APC o, PDP or Labour is worth Nigeria's salt. Na only God go help us.

2 Likes

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by owiko(m): 6:04pm On Jan 23, 2023
If not for balablu's greed in his quest for power, Obi wouldn't have enjoyed the recognition he's getting now. Most of us would have rooted seriously for prof Osinbajo without even considering the party flag he flies. E don cast already, ObiDatti to the rescue

7 Likes

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by ojoadeola: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://dailytrust.com/i-would-have-put-my-life-on-the-line-for-osinbajo-najatu-muhammad-speaks-on-apc-presidential-ticket/

Why not go for Peter Obi or Sowore, who is agile and youthful? Why Atiku, who is equally sick and older than Tinubu? There is something behind her defection
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Guyman01: 6:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
By now we would have been enjoying brilliant debates between Osinbajo and Obi on their plans for Nigeria and not the current bulaba

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Alawode01(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Hypocrisy of highest order,why no miracle now, that to tell you that jagaban also will make clear different.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://dailytrust.com/i-would-have-put-my-life-on-the-line-for-osinbajo-najatu-muhammad-speaks-on-apc-presidential-ticket/

This woman is very bitter, and she has yet to tell us why she waited till this time before she realized her principal wasn't good enough for the office of president i know sooner or later we will know the reasons behind her unnecessary attacks, i like the way APC ignored her and refused to reply to her unwarranted attacks and i think she is pained for not getting a response. Election is not War make your choice and let me make mine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by James91: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
princeade86:
Best candidate that can challenge obi. Not greedy emilokan
they don't want the best for Nigerians see them below 👇

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Ololade0006: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tilumbu..Mr escobar
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Sandazblack: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
Tinubu the drug infested junky has been bursted finally!!
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by PrinceOfLagos: 6:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
I've been vindicated

The Tinubu bastard supporters asked me to deactivate but Dem mama too small grin
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by babadee1(m): 6:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this

This doesn't make sense. The experience to be considered is the recent experience they have for the job at hand. Osinbajo's experience at the federal level as VP is far superior to Peter Obi's experience at state level for the job of president.

4 Likes

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Bovis(m): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

Yeye dey smell - Osinbajo as a sitting VP couldn’t win his ward in VGC, the guy nah learner jor. Atiku would beat him black and blue, Obi self go defeat am for Lagos. Najatu is an Hypocrite

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by LadySarah: 6:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
Just Npower is a case study.backlog of more than 12 months for batches post Osibanjo.
Stories left and right.

Evil ppl
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

The worst part,
He now went to goan choose Shettima as vice🤦‍♂️
Tinubu really hate Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by vivalavida(m): 6:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew none of all the 3 contestants from APC o, PDP or Labour is worth Nigeria's salt. Na only God go help us.

This is a classic way to know an agbadorian. Their candidate is the worst. So they try to make it look as if all candidates are bad.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bovis:

Yeye dey smell - Osinbajo that couldn’t win his ward in VGC. Atiku would beat him black and blue, Obi self go defeat am for Lagos. Najatu is an Hypocrite
Tinubu will be defeated too
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by lazynairalander1: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Madam move on. Tinubu will still win without you.
Let that sink.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by olatuns2017: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

This wan na aproko

Why not put your life for Amechi who came 2nd in APC primaries?

Osibanjo is not better than Amechi or Fashoda or John Fayemi

Madam go and sit down

U resigned position u gave urself

Director of civil society...shey na position be that.....no money for u

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Agbado done drop quote 😂
Obi is far ahead of anything APC could have presented
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by princeade86(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
James91:
they don't want the best for Nigerians see them below 👇
they want their pocket alone but forget masses.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jonwinter:
APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable.

^^^
Osinbajo is all these things, yet he was unable to steer this government?

Osinbajo cannot be absolved of this administration's failings. He is the number 2 man in this administration, the one man Buhari cannot sack. He is party to key decision making at the highest level. He is part of the APC, through and through.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Bovis(m): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

Tinubu will be defeated too

Do you fancy a bet on this bro? No insults please

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Theoarhics: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Osinbajo would have been the best candidate for me. But the foolish APC supporters love poverty and incompetence with passion so they chose Aa dead brain instead called Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by safarigirl(f): 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
Osibanjo could have contested under a smal party like Obi did, but he sef he knows he no fit.

That's why it's not good to be under the thumb of any godfather, they will limit your ambition. Osibanjo is just a more eloquent thief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by adecz: 6:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
No normal person can align with
Tinubu or APC that has destroyed Nigeria..
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Adeniyiademola(m): 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Fact

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Muhammadu Buhari's Statement At The Coronation Of King Charles III / Kogi Central: Appeal Court Sacks Apc's Ohere, Affirms Pdp's Natasha Akpoti / MINIMUM WAGE: Oshiomhole Disowns Govs, Backs Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.