Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,150 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (18800 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by dipoley2k(f): 9:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
IF THE MAN VEX GO JOIN OTHER PARTY AS PRESIDENT CANDIDATE E FOR MAKE SENSE.ITS THE ONLY VOTE I GO CAST.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by blackboy2star(m): 9:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
As much as I hate APC, I would've have supported Osinbajo... Learned Yorubas' kept shouting he betrayed his boss... Foolish people everywhere, see the so called boss that can't finish a simple sentence... Since that Ambode treatment, Tinubu has been bygone with me... I can't imagine seeing people supporting a retired tired managing health civil servant to become a president. God help Nigeria

Jonwinter:
APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by DMerciful(m): 9:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
If Osinbajo with experience as a commissioner can become a VP, why is she saying Obi, a two term governor lack experience yet promoting Osinbajo who's not on the ballot
Raheeqilmaktoom:

If the only thing that will disqualify Osinbajo is lack of experience before being a VP, I guess Obi won't be in the equation when we have Tinubu and Kwankwaso, two very experienced politicians, whose shoes Obi can't lace.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Abagworo(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Had APC fielded Osinbajo this election would have been an easier ride because he is like water. He no get enemy even acriss party lines.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by RealityGod: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
Bubu does not mean well for Nigeria. He couldn't endorse Osinbajo that served him for 8yrs but instead was aloof thus allowing Tinubu to buy almost all the delegates.

Bubu is just astronomically incompetent

I have always told people that he is selfish and a wicked leader that doesn’t love this country. Since he has won APC can collapse if it wants

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by vivalavida(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

To he!l with Tinubu and Co. What can you people say to defend Obi on pandora papers.

We don't need to say anything. Obi has done that. Google and read up. Adios.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Allisgud: 10:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this
I don't know experience the woman is talking about osinbajo was just a commissioner before vp and obi a former governor

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Adeniyiademola(m): 11:01pm On Jan 23, 2023
vivalavida:

We don't need to say anything. Obi has done that. Google and read up. Adios.
That means the three major contenders have corruption case against them each.simple.we ain't ready to liberate ourselves.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Syphax(m): 11:05pm On Jan 23, 2023
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

I knew none of all the 3 contestants from APC o, PDP or Labour is worth Nigeria's salt. Na only God go help us.

But El-Rufai or Osinbajo would have made a good president right?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by IfnobeGod20: 11:15pm On Jan 23, 2023
VEXT:
Where are my yoruba Muslims brothers come and attack this woman
They won't dare it. Whatever anyone say from the north, is yes and amen. Even if the person curse them and curse their parents. They next you would hear is, thank you sir. But let it be another tribe, they will start flexing muscles like agama lizard.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by gracealonev: 11:38pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this
Who now has a better experience between them?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
A patriot. God bless you richly ma'am
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Patriotic9ja(m): 11:46pm On Jan 23, 2023
gracealonev:

You dey mind the werey...
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Ilaje1: 11:57pm On Jan 23, 2023
Bovis:

Yeye dey smell - Osinbajo as a sitting VP couldn’t win his ward in VGC, the guy nah learner jor. Atiku would beat him black and blue, Obi self go defeat am for Lagos. Najatu is an Hypocrite

When you know it is all about party structure then your brain go work. Didn't Obj lose his ward?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Ilaje1: 11:59pm On Jan 23, 2023
blackboy2star:
As much as I hate APC, I would've have supported Osinbajo... Learned Yorubas' kept shouting he betrayed his boss... Foolish people everywhere, see the so called boss that can't finish a simple sentence... Since that Ambode treatment, Tinubu has been bygone with me... I can't imagine seeing people supporting a retired tired managing health civil servant to become a president. God help Nigeria

Mumu! You carried survey out to know it's the yoruba and not APC members?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Lampass(m): 12:07am On Jan 24, 2023
Jonwinter:
APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable.
AP-shit lost a great opportunity for redemption with Osinbanjo.
Na after the primary I remove the life support wey dey the party bury the shegiya
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by SIRTee15: 12:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
The facts are:

Osinbajo chairs the National Economic Council
Osinbajo is a member of the federal cabinet - and he chairs it when the president is not there
Osinbajo is a member of the National Security Council - and he chairs it when the president isn't there.

These are not irrelevant, minor roles.

What exactly were these "good critical decisions" Osinbajo made while Buhari was away? We are talking of 8 years. Is Osinbajo's relevance limited only to situations where Buhari is incapacitated? undecided

During the Jonathan administration, Namadi Sambo was somehow tagged with the sobriquet "ghost worker". grin He was ever able to fully shake off that name. What exactly has Osinbajo done differently from Sambo that you are willing to entrust him with leadership after 8 awful years - in which he was a key actor?

Osinbajo is a law teacher. What is his position on RUGA? What is his position on Sharia law and its inevitable conflict with the Nigerian constitution? What is his position on the constitutional amendment bill that states (dominated by his party members) have refused to vote on and return to the national assembly? undecided

But let's leave all that I just want to know what the man did in an executive capacity for 8 years. That's all.

When osinbajo was in charge, he dismissed the director of DSS for the agency involvement in the house of assembly invasion saga. That's a man with lots of guts.
Unfortunately that was his nemesis. Prior to that incident, osinbajo had direct access to Buhari and was able to give him his own version of events. That action opened the eyes of the cabals to the danger of acting presidency, they made sure they completely blocked osinbajo from anything to do with Presidency and that was last time Buhari handed over to osinbajo. He simply became a lame duck in aso rock passing away time.
Let's be fair with our assessment of things as it unfolds. There was very little osinbajo could do. Buhari's govt was an absolute Fulani hegemony, those guys wielded power like never before. In fact it will take 2 southern presidents to reverse the balance of power in this country from the north.
The yorubas in APC were very much aware of osinbajo predicament but kept mute because they were waiting for their time, Tinubu cared less.
The only place I will fault him is he should have resigned when he became powerless. That would have sent a strong signal to aso rock and shake the very foundation of Buhari presidency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by DMerciful(m): 12:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Osinbajo is not a presidential candidate so why considering something that is already dead on arrival?
gracealonev:

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 3:24am On Jan 24, 2023
😞😞😞
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by xenten: 3:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Amb1045:
Lol

I am sure, I eat better than you. I have endorsed him. Your own sense too small.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Laple0541(m): 4:11am On Jan 24, 2023
Foolish tribalistic woman, Osinbajo that came a distant 3rd in the primary, so that your Atiku can have a smooth victory I guess! then why didn't you support Saint Obi instead of Atiefku whose records as a civil servant and Vp are worst than that of any other politician in the history of our democracy.

Tinubu does not need you to win Kano or any other northern state of the country.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:16am On Jan 24, 2023
Goke7:

The same buhari that could not allow Osinbajo to be acting president anytime he travels out of Nigeria, you guys are not serious

Oh, I don't partake in discourse with obidients.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 6:21am On Jan 24, 2023
DMerciful:
If Osinbajo with experience as a commissioner can become a VP, why is she saying Obi, a two term governor lack experience yet promoting Osinbajo who's not on the ballot

Have you read the whole of the interview?
For the record, she isn't promoting Osinbajo, woman has already aligned after the primaries but it just won't cut it for her, her choice.

Having qualms with Obi's candidacy is her right, and what she criticized Obi for has more to do with lack of exposure at national level, keeping mum on IPOB activities plus the negatives associated with him while in office and especially as a northerner, someone whose people were made the butt of jokes by some of Obi's policies, I don't see what's wrong there.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by DMerciful(m): 6:51am On Jan 24, 2023
What is wrong is supposed exposed people blinded by tribalism at a time like this!
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Have you read the whole of the interview?
For the record, she isn't promoting Osinbajo, woman has already aligned after the primaries but it just won't cut it for her, her choice.

Having qualms with Obi's candidacy is her right, and what she criticized Obi for has more to do with lack of exposure at national level, keeping mum on IPOB activities plus the negatives associated with him while in office and especially as a northerner, someone whose people were made the butt of jokes by some of Obi's policies, I don't see what's wrong there.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by orisa37: 6:54am On Jan 24, 2023
OSINBAJO/YAHAYA RTD 65/56 IS NEXT.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:00am On Jan 24, 2023
DMerciful:
What is wrong is supposed exposed people blinded by tribalism at a time like this!

Tribalism? Did you start reading from Z backwards?

Perhaps anyone not supporting Obi is tribalistic? God. 😱
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by azpekuliar: 7:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi inexperienced? You are raving mad.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 7:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Jonwinter:
Oga election is nearer no one can change it anymore . Let people speak with their voters cards . Stories and crumbling can bring anything but bitterness and sadness.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Raxxye(m): 8:46am On Jan 24, 2023
She is right in saying that "Nigeria has now become the property of the elites!"

Imagine choosing old, ragged and tired Tinubu over Osinbajo; it goes to show the level to which Nigerian politics has sunk.
Osinbajo would have cruised to Victory without much opposition and too much campaign because Nigerians just naturally love him.
The Nigerian political elites are truly enemies of Nigeria!
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Owoino: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2023
Wetin that ashewo de talk about?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by badoh(m): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Why are people commenting as if they don't know we are in a democratic settings. APC went through primaries to elect the party candidate and the candidate with the highest mumber of votes emerged as the flag bearer, if the party imposed a candidate, you people will still cry foul, what is your problem? If you don't want Tinubu, then vote for another candidate.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 9:51am On Jan 24, 2023
SIRTee15:
The only place I will fault him is he should have resigned when he became powerless. That would have sent a strong signal to aso rock and shake the very foundation of Buhari presidency.

^^^
There you have it.

Let's even leave policy matters out of it for now.

The VP is a clergyman.

His spiritual flock and brethren have been massacred in their thousands since this administration took over. Ordinary men and women who committed no crime apart from being born in the geographical space called Nigeria. Their killers are not spirits - they are flesh and blood and they are known.

Osinbajo chose to be silent in the face of this slaughter - and remain in this administration instead of choosing the option you stated so clearly above. And all for what? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ciroman Keffi’s Abuja Residence Raided By SSS & Military Police / Barcanista Issues Press Release After Being Chased Out Of Nairaland / IPOB Speaks On Attacking Catholic Priest In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.