Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,320 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo (18802 Views)

Najatu: Tinubu's War Against Niger, Plot To Distract Attention From Tribunal / PSC Appoints Najatu Mohammed To Monitor Police Officers During Elections / Tinubu Campaign Director, Najatu Mohammed, Dumps APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Theoarhics: 6:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
This woman don see shege already and Tinubu never be president oo. God forbid Tinubu is our president
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Blaze14k: 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Exactly buh urchins don't get the point
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by safarigirl(f): 6:17pm On Jan 23, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Osinbajo is all these things, yet he was unable to steer this government?

Osinbajo cannot be absolved of this administration's failings. He is the number 2 man in this administration, the one man Buhari cannot sack. He is party to key decision making at the highest level. He is part of the APC, through and through.

No mind them, thank God they did not even give Osibanjo the ticket, because Nigerians would have voted for another failure because he knows how to speak English.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Adeniyiademola(m): 6:18pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

The worst part,
He now went to goan choose Shettima as vice🤦‍♂️
Tinubu really hate Nigeria
grin grin
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Blaze14k: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jonwinter:
APC dug their pit the day they saw Osinbajo, someone that is sound, agile, brilliant, intelligent, resourceful and diligent yet choose someone whose mental capacity, dignity, integrity, personality and identity is questionable.

Bro we've been telling urchins this same thing buh they still dont get it. The whole of south south and south east would have voted him including south west

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by SaiOba: 6:19pm On Jan 23, 2023
Keyamo.. Jungle it has matured o
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 6:20pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

The worst part,
He now went to goan choose Shettima as vice🤦‍♂️
Tinubu really hate Nigeria

Yes now he hates Nigeria by choosing Shettima from Iran or Afghanistan as Vice .... Idiotic Ipob.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ekejoestar:
Lol, the death that will kill a dog won't let it perceive the smell of shit.

Tinubu will be retired politically this year both in Lagos and Nigeria.

Osinbajo would have won a nationwide appeal and this election would have been a walkover for him if APC had allowed justice and equity to prevail, I would have even voted for him against Peter Obi cos I've seen how he performed during his short time as acting president.

^^^
undecided

If Osinbajo had been nominated instead and the election turned out be a walkover for him then it means Nigerians have learned nothing and deserve all the suffering that has been visited upon them.

The man is the 2ic. He has been 2ic for 8 years. He has been a decision maker at the highest level for that length of time. He has been party to the disastrous decisions of this administration. How then, should he have 'nationwide appeal'? It doesn't add up.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Adeniyiademola(m): 6:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
vivalavida:

This is a classic way to know an agbadorian. Their candidate is the worst. So they try to make it look as if all candidates are bad.
Commot there. That we refuse to dance to the tune of Tinubu Atiku and Obi do not make us Agbadorian. Rather we see it from the right perspective you lots refused to envision. The major 3 candidates are corrupt. Even our system,culture, way of life wouldn't give your Obi any chance to make a significant change.no this and know peace.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by highchief1: 6:25pm On Jan 23, 2023
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Willie2015: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2023
Jamesmusa123:
Their eyes down they clear, we told them then but their personal gains was more important than national gains.

Osinbajo cannot win an election...
with Atiku on the PDP ticket...
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
safarigirl:
No mind them, thank God they did not even give Osibanjo the ticket, because Nigerians would have voted for another failure because he knows how to speak English.

^^^
Very true.

Anyway, what do you expect from this country? Despite all our noise, Buhari still got a second term. I find it very hard explaining this to outsiders. We all said Buhari's first term was terrible and yet he still got a second term. To a foreigner, this is incontrovertible evidence of his popularity.

Nigerians love their chains, despite all our pretense to the contrary.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 6:28pm On Jan 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

Bro we've been telling urchins this same thing buh they still dont get it. The whole of south south and south east would have voted him including south west

Story Story Story .....Voted for him my foot, even when someone from your regions was chosen as Vice Presidential Candidates three times you still went on to vote for PDP, In 1999 Yoruba Candidate in presidential election is Olu Falae yet you people voted for Obasanjo who happened to be the Candidate of few Retired Generals and north. like i said earlier elections is not war choose your candidate and let me choose mine in peace.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:31pm On Jan 23, 2023
Romanoff:
Sadly, APC dropped the ball on Osinbajo. I became Obidient because APC gave their ticket to Tinubu.

^^^
Osinbajo is a member of this party and a member of this administration - for 8 solid years. Nigerians cannot criticize Buhari and exonerate Osinbajo. It just doesn't add up.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by vivalavida(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2023
Adeniyiademola:

Commot there. That we refuse to dance to the tune of Tinubu Atiku and Obi do not make us Agbadorian. Rather we see it from the right perspective you lots refused to envision. The major 3 candidates are corrupt. Even our system,culture, way of life wouldn't give your Obi any chance to make a significant change.no this and know peace.

You term others corrupt so you won't feel bad about your master being corrupt. Obi has asked you to point at one corruption case at him. You can't. But your drug master has a lot. His luck is that the system is corrupt and therefore does not want to prosecute him before he spills a lot of names.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chiefwhip001:
Osibanjo is well educated,brilliant, healthy and a man with class.

^^^
Ok...

He may be some (or all)...or none! of these things. What is crystal clear is this: the administration he served in has failed Nigerians. Those sterling qualities you listed did not come through when it mattered most.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Lekmusic: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Deputy1111:

https://dailytrust.com/i-would-have-put-my-life-on-the-line-for-osinbajo-najatu-muhammad-speaks-on-apc-presidential-ticket/
It's not Yoruba that gave it to him, it's APC delegates from across the nation that did that. And regional synergy that produces a consensus candidate does not work, we have seen this from 1999.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Enemyofpeace: 6:35pm On Jan 23, 2023
Osinbajo is one million times better than the Escobar called Tinubu
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:36pm On Jan 23, 2023
owiko:
Most of us would have rooted seriously for prof Osinbajo without even considering the party flag he flies.

^^^
Why?

The last 8 years just didn't happen? undecided

What exactly did he do over the past 8 years to win you over? Remember he is no longer an unknown quantity like he was in 2015. He and his principal have been tested - and found wanting. Why would you seriously consider him?
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Mrkindness: 6:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
MURIC and urchins think say na by propaganda

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

Yes now he hates Nigeria by choosing Shettima from Iran or Afghanistan as Vice .... Idiotic Ipob.
If they succeed, God forbid, Afghanistan will be a child's play

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:39pm On Jan 23, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
Many Nigerians would have done the same. Up till now, I still wonder what informed APC decision to bring out BAT. At least I understand some elements who are the cabals are trying to foist someone they can steal from but all APC members are not surely the cabals.

So why bring out such a wrong choice?
See question!

His dollars brought him out. He outspent all the others put together.

1 Like

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by CrownLands(m): 6:42pm On Jan 23, 2023
cry
Digriz:
It is divine, dropping Osibanjo is not an ordinary thing. When your time is up for upliftment,all your obstacles will be removed. Apart from Obi, the other two candidates are " Devil and the deep blue sea".
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by PhiJoi(m): 6:43pm On Jan 23, 2023
Sadly, APC dropped the ball on Osinbajo. I became Obidient because APC gave their ticket to Tinubu.

That's the same thing that happened to me bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

If they succeed, God forbid, Afghanistan will be a child's play

They will succeed and there is nothing you can do about it . ........Aso Rock is not a religion center. .....The same Shettima u hate to love rebuild all churches that was attacked by boko haram during his time as a Borno Governor.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by PhiJoi(m): 6:45pm On Jan 23, 2023
Romanoff:

Same here
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by rippa(m): 6:47pm On Jan 23, 2023
johnpalmer774:

They will succeed and there is nothing you can do about it . ........Aso Rock is not a religion center. .....The same Shettima u hate to love rebuild all churches that was attacked by boko haram during his time as a Borno Governor.
You know nothing about borno and shettima
I pity u
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Fujiyama: 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2023
Blaze14k:

The whole of south south and south east would have voted him including south west

^^^

undecided

If Osinbajo had won his party's ticket and Nigerians (not just the regions you mentioned) had done the above then we honestly deserve everything (and I mean everything) that has happened to us under this administration.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by HitRun(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
DMerciful:
What was Osinbajo experience before becoming vp?

Nigeria needs Peter Obi at a time like this

Very useless post.

The experience of a vice president of 8years is more suitable for the job of the president compared to the experience of a governor of 8 years.

Before he became vice president, he was a cabinet member of the state with the largest economy in Nigeria.

Before being a cabinet member of the Lagos state government, he was was a very successful lawyer.

The problem with SOME Peter Obi’s supporters is that they think life starts and end with Obi. Very naive and narrow-minded people.

Why am I even wasting my time. Mtcheew.

Of all the contestants, despite the corruption baggage around his neck, Atiku is the most experienced and prepared for the job.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by johnpalmer774(m): 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2023
rippa:

You know nothing about borno and shettima
I pity u

Pity yourself Mr Rippa , what do you know aside from your lies and propagandas from upper nweka , anyway am not surprised people that believed Buhari was dead and replaced by Jubril from Sudan will believe anything.
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by abbey621(m): 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2023
Anybody that rejoices over this woman's statement is delusional and part of the problem with Nigeria. Fine you no gbadun Tinubu, you don't believe in him because he has too much baggage or issues, WHY ATIKU? Obi no get experience but you are expressing love for Osibanjo that's been a puppet for almost 8 years. Let's just face facts even if Osibanjo was presented this woman would have sabotaged him as well, for the North plays the political game better than everyone else combined. While the South continues to tear itself apart, the North continues to strengthen, werey make una continue arguing on social media, druglord, obifraud etc grin grin grin
Re: Najatu: I Would Have Put My Life On The Line For Osinbajo by Oddfinder012: 6:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
Guyman01:
By now we would have been enjoying brilliant debates between Osinbajo and Obi on their plans for Nigeria and not the current bulaba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Onofiok Luke Dances, Celebrates Good Friday In His Village. See Photos / Governor Wike Investigates Cause Of Flood Just After 10 Hours Downpour (Photos) / You Have Failed Us - Northern Elders To Buhari Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.