Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,134 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas (857 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Woman Referred To As The Indian Kim Kardashian. Her Body Is Unbelievable (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by zaza1955: 4:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kim Kardashian has been married three times, and each marriage has been highly publicized. In this article, we will take a closer look at each of Kim Kardashian’s marriages, and break them down step-by-step.

First, she was married to Damon Thomas, a music producer, in 2000. They divorced in 2004.

Secondly, she married basketball player Kris Humphries in 2011, but their marriage ended in a highly publicized divorce after just 72 days.

Thirdly, she married rapper Kanye West in 2014 and they have four children together. This marriage is the longest one to date, and seemed to be going strong until a sudden collapse in 2021.

Overall, Kim Kardashian’s marriage history has been eventful and her marriages have received a lot of attention from the media.

So, what can we learn from Kim Kardashian’s marriages? Well, first of all, it seems that she has a thing for super stars. All three of her husbands were super stars. Secondly, it seems that she has a hard time choosing the right partner. All her marriages were disasters. Finally, it seems that Kim Kardashian is a victim of bad luck when it comes to marriages.

Read full article HERE: https://relationshipchief.com/2023/01/23/kim-kardashians-marriage-history/

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by luizpippo(m): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
Obviously she might be the problem.

But who marries an international okpo?

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
I wonder if she ever gets tired of saying "I do" or putting on a wedding dress.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by obinna58(m): 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2023
What a hoe
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by marlow1962(m): 8:58pm On Jan 23, 2023
Nia69:
I wonder if she ever gets tired of saying "I do" or putting on a wedding dress.
I do not blame her, I blame the men getting married to her.
But hey, everybody is trying to get a fair share of the pussy.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by Jeon(f): 4:19pm On Jan 24, 2023
marlow1962:

I do not blame her, I blame the men getting married to her.
But hey, everybody is trying to get a fair share of the pussy.
Not Men, please use Black men. Can't you some of the Kardashians have removed their implants?. They're done with Black Men and want to go back to their Race because the Men of their race don't take nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by marlow1962(m): 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jeon:

Not Men, please use Black men. Can't you some of the Kardashians have removed their implants?. They're done with Black Men and want to go back to their Race because the Men of their race don't take nonsense.
Black men don suffer
Re: Kim Kardashian’s Marriage History: From Kanye West To Damon Thomas by Prettygirl200(f): 11:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Did u all see how Kim ripped Kanye west off? That's what we are talking about when some slaved mental men will be say shit about black women just to get validation from the white folks, forgetting that the whites can never live their own race for the black race(men)

(1) (Reply)

More Naked Videos And Photos Of Popular Tiktoker Leaks Online / Sugar Mummy Or Daddy Is Not Bad / Unlocking Her Pleasure- 20 Ways To Satisfy A Woman Sexually And Deepen Intimacy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.