Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,039 members, 7,863,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Move On From Hurt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Move On From Hurt (188 Views)

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / I Haven't Had Sex In 9 Months, My Balls Hurt,should I Be Worried?? / Free Yourself From Hurt And Let Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Move On From Hurt by ouchposh: 11:07pm On Jan 23, 2023
Am lost and in pains,my boyfriend of three years is hurting me ,he doesn't want me to leave the relationship,yet he is maltreating me,I left over a year now but I don't kwn why I keep running bck when we chat,I sometimes feel it's pity,sometimes I feel it's the love for his family that's still making me talk to him,I need help please
Re: How To Move On From Hurt by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 23, 2023
ouchposh:
Am lost and in pains,my boyfriend of three years is hurting me ,he doesn't want me to leave the relationship,yet he is maltreating me,I left over a year now but I don't kwn why I keep running bck when we chat,I sometimes feel it's pity,sometimes I feel it's the love for his family that's still making me talk to him,I need help please

angry
Re: How To Move On From Hurt by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2023
ouchposh:

Let him get losst coz HE STEWWWPID & foooolish boy... i have a great idea & THE BEST IDEA thou...lets quickly sleep together so we can get him jelos so he can want u back.....U WILL NOT REGRET THIS MOVE, I SWAAAAAR. U WANT? cheesy
Re: How To Move On From Hurt by yrhuhfy113: 11:16pm On Jan 23, 2023
ouchposh:

Moving on is not a DAY'S feat.
You have to forgive him, forgive yourself... and take time to HEAL.

Now, HEALING is the tough job. Since you won't be marrying him, your going back everytime is only going to recycle pain in your life.... also YOU MAY BE GOING BACK BECAUSE HE HAS BECOME YOUR ADDICTION, YOUR BAD HABIT.... You need to outgrow him, get yourself occupied and busy enough with progressive thing, change your number... mute his status or block him... then start getting yourself busy with NEW PEOPLE AND MORE HEALTHY ACTIVITIES AND CONVERSATIONS.... if these are done right... in 21 to 40 days.... YOUR LIFE WILL BE FULLY DETACHED FROM HIM.

Its well, stay strong

(1) (Reply)

Potential Partner "Window-matching" / Birds Chirping Music, Good For Relaxing / Urgent Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.