Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi (12658 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Courageous man.

Check the definition of courage
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by mycar: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

So that our local production go die ba
After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything
to open border does not mean to allow all goods to come in without duties

2 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by halfdollar: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything
may God increase ur stupidity all the days of ur life AMEN

4 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin says who a dead brain cell

Obi the fool

Atleast he is better than your broke ass father and dementia Tinubu.

Tell Seun that he can't block me. Blocking my IP can't help u.
Am a computer guru so chill.
I will never give u rest.

Tell that idiot sending me email that I will make his phone unfuntional if he ever send me email

3 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ventura1: 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Open borders? Scary!

At this stage of our current development, some of these Obi policies will be disastrous. If he wins, his government will largely be experimental, reasons he doesn't have a go to the point programmes.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:22am On Jan 24, 2023
Owoino:
Which border?
Biafra border?

He will open the boarder of your mama toto

3 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Rapuru14: 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

To an average Agbado Urchin, lying is effortless.

We will give you lots what you deserve.

Feb 25th is here already

3 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by loydsis(m): 9:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Obi my entire family's vote goes to you.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ance4Liverpool: 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi is a good man

3 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by loydsis(m): 9:25am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool
All your family members combined cannot make upto 0.1% of Obi's brain,look at an Urchin turned inconsequential calling obi a fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by twilliamx(m): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2023
Open border so that his brethren can bring in their usual thrash
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by cliqtips: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapips04:
At this point, the fraud is just saying anything and everything. He is promising you heaven and earth. I have never seen anyone as desperate as this fraud that hasn't delivered anything in his entire life aside use his brothers fraud money to buy shares in fidelity Bank.

Anambra is a mess today, no thanks to pandora.

At least, he's been saying meaningful things unlike someone that's been saying things that aren't coherent.

Bulaba, Bala blu...

2 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by cliqtips: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
S
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Tareq1105: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Courageous man.

Contradiction is peculiar to Obi and obidients.

How can you move Nigeria from consumption to production and you want to open borders for goods to come in?

Obi is inconsistent and I don't trust him.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Splitmind: 9:27am On Jan 24, 2023
Bastard ipob
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by victorsola: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-am-determined-to-fight-insecurity-reopen-borders-Peter-Obi
I pity the supporters of this guy . Fools support fools
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

And obidients insult the hell out of people. How hypocritical

2 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by cliqtips: 9:28am On Jan 24, 2023
One thing I'm sure of is that even if South west has its own President, this Tinubu can Never win it.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Owoino:
Which border?
Biafra border?

Na ur mama toto border
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by derecho(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Kikikiki... Even God asks us to call Him to remembrance of what He has promised?
Is it because He isn't trustworthy?

It is called accountability

Supporting Tinubu shouldn't make you stupid.
A human can forget his promise but what makes them honorable is doing what they promised when reminded.

Tinubu has never admitted his 2015 promises even when reminded severally.
Corrinthians:
Trustworthy, yet his children record everything he says so he doesn't turn aroun to deny it.

He said so himself.

IPOB miscreants lie for a living.😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by JBArokonkwo1(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

See ehn,just hope say non of your kids go carry your type of brain because u don already dey unfortunate to carry your landlord brain....your mama go tell you the story later.....

If security was adequate at the borders,would they have closed it? Economic activities in a well secured border is a gain for both countries on both sides of the border. Since buhari close border,how significant has increase in local production been?

Your hate for common sense and love for perpetual slavery and poverty has blinded u.

This one na just one random mumu commenting with 500mb monthly data

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by flourishing247: 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapips04:
At this point, the fraud is just saying anything and everything. He is promising you heaven and earth. I have never seen anyone as desperate as this fraud that hasn't delivered anything in his entire life aside use his brothers fraud money to buy shares in fidelity Bank.

Which Anambra is a mess? Who made it a mess?
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by handsomeyinka(m): 9:29am On Jan 24, 2023
naijapips04:

God bless you..

Peter obi na mofo.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Blaze14k: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

Open border ewedu and amala.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Bathroom vying for prominence with River Niger. Butterfly that calls itself bird. Snail wey wan follow Ram comot as dem de make Roll Call of horned animals. Peter Obi? May Satan's wish for Nigeria never come to physical manifestation, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by makavalley(m): 9:31am On Jan 24, 2023
Let's try another leg OBIDATTI we are fed up with old polithiefcians, oil thefts, money launders, abroad landlords, oppressors and grandpa's..since they closed the border what has improved greatly? Some people think opening border means foreign importation forgetting we have neighbouring African countries to trade with with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Enemyofpeace: 9:32am On Jan 24, 2023
Ok now

It's hurt so much when you know that you're a virgin, but people don't believe you fa🤷🤷
simply because you have children!🙄
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Zorn: 9:33am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin my mother born me when she was a prostitute

My father is a fool, I'm useless
aah! No wonder sorry
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Misterone: 9:34am On Jan 24, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-am-determined-to-fight-insecurity-reopen-borders-Peter-Obi
This man is a daft you know. You talk about a production economy. You talk about China's economy everyday. How did China make it? Is it by opening border so that toothpick and brooms can be imported?
He is now coming to type, importer of toothpicks. Idiot

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ZUBY77(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

Between Obi and Tinubu , whose brain is dead?
You see why they say urchins are set of confused zombies

4 Likes

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 9:35am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

What I see is an undisciplined compound fool insulting his foolish, illegitimate father publicly in a Nairaland forum.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bayelsa Bans Open Grazing, Rejects Ranching for Herdsmen / Edo 2024: PDP Praises Shaibu For Withdrawing Lawsuit Against Obaseki / Boko-Haram Razes Police Outpost In Sokoto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.