Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi (12703 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
ipob didn't cut anyone's neck...your brother's did
The people that killed that woman said they are fighting for biafra, said they are Ipob. Ipob have killed a lot on videos, which they adorn their colors and insignia and bragging openly that they are ipob, even during enforcement of their sit at home slave laws they put on your mama and papa, they killed and terrorised, they burnt some innocent people in the bus because they defied enslavement order of air at home. Ipob also killed and cannibalized that Igbo woman in Nigerian army. Mumu Obi is only concerned about Biafra and importation, to flood our market with foreign goods and continue to destroy the naira. Obi is a disaster waiting to happen, we must avoid this evil. He will come and destroy all the economic growing initiative, to discourage import and grow out economy. The fool is looking for a short cut, to flood our market with cheap imports. This keep destroying our currency value. Obi doesn't know economics, he is a trader.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by DDDDDav: 10:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

So that our local production go die ba
After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything

Modified:if you know say you no write your Waec or neco yourself and without help no quote, olodos just dey quote me. No wonder PO na una candidate, birds of a feather
Mumu.....generational mumu. U and Ur papa together no fit achieve Wetin Obi don achieve yet u dey insult am. U no go die well. Idiot
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by DDDDDav: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Reopen borders only for your ipob Terrorists to smuggle arms in and for his Next conglomerate to import allanner of shitty and contraband products into the Nigerian marketplace I suppose.

See who's talking about fixing insecurity. Has he even made a statement about the recent mayhem and bloodletting in his backyard?

Someone had his head chipped off just yesterday, has Mazi Pandora Anini said anything about it?

Brown eyed effeminate goblin probably thinks we're all as daft as his supporters who wear their badges of zombieism with pride. Tueh!!

The killing in Bornu is more than. The killing in Anambra. The data came out here last week. What has Shettima said or done about it. Make God kill all these enemies if the country
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Igboslayer: 10:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Brendaniel:

Nigerians have chosen president Peter Obi(GCFR)

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ckonnet: 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Most nairalanders are big fools !!!! Developed countries dont even close their borders talk more of a local champion.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by 00FFT00(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Iboes and needless epistles. cheesy

The same Igbos without whom Nigeria would have become a glorified Somalia.
Learn to appreciate people wey pass you.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by iyke2frankeze: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

After farmers don dey flex, this third class graduate wan come scatter everything

Modified:if you know say you no write your Waec or neco yourself and without help no quote, olodos just dey quote me. No wonder PO na una candidate, birds of a feather
Inferiority complex, when you open borders,you challenge local producers to up their game. Where will you export your own products if all countries close their borders against foreign goods?

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ycat: 10:38am On Jan 24, 2023
You want to bet that there will be elections in the southeast with serious rigging. These people are dishonest by nature. They have done this before in the 60's or so according to history, they told Yoruba to join them and stay home and Yoruba stayed home but they went out and voted. Any Yoruba that believes anything from their mouth is an imbecillle, no single truth can come out of their mouths. I guess it's their survival strategy since they have no resources or friends in Nigeria and their region is an unlivable landfill, their future is screwed. That's why they will do everything to keep Nigeria one.
Moses1111:
Peter Obi don't even know anything about politics. You want to open borders. who even say Obi will win the election.

Obi can't win the election without Ipob support. Ipob members has already said they will be know election in south east.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Mrfixitt(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin says who a dead brain cell

Obi the fool
Your father is such a foolish man to beget a foolish idiot like you
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2023
Your brother's the ugm killed that man
Patriotsleague:

The people that killed that woman said they are fighting for biafra, said they are Ipob. Ipob have killed a lot on videos, which they adorn their colors and insignia and bragging openly that they are ipob, even during enforcement of their sit at home slave laws they put on your mama and papa, they killed and terrorised, they burnt some innocent people in the bus because they defied enslavement order of air at home. Ipob also killed and cannibalized that Igbo woman in Nigerian army. Mumu Obi is only concerned about Biafra and importation, to flood our market with foreign goods and continue to destroy the naira. Obi is a disaster waiting to happen, we must avoid this evil. He will come and destroy all the economic growing initiative, to discourage import and grow out economy. The fool is looking for a short cut, to flood our market with cheap imports. This keep destroying our currency value. Obi doesn't know economics, he is a trader.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Godwin4444: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2023
Ednan:
cheesy
Ethnicity aside, apparently, Obi appear to be the only one in this race for the Love of Nigeria, not because of her Commonwealth

Your Business Need a Logo

We will Design a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for your Business for 2K Only

Pay on Delivery

Drop us your Company Name here
https://forms.gle/Y2JJ39N4GS9NduM6A
how did he fight insecurity in anambra even when Obiano campaigned with curbing kidnapping

He was so clueless about addressing security issues that he killed people anyhow n dumped their body inside river

Where have that ever been done in d world?
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Jayneck: 10:49am On Jan 24, 2023
kingthreat:
Someone that lacks the willpower to condemn the Biafran agitators denying people of movement on Mondays and killing their own. Now that person is claiming he will fight insecurity. After Borno state, the most insecure state in Nigeria is Anambra and Imo and these beasts get daring by the day.
Recently a LGA chairman was killed like a chicken because of this evil.
Only few Igbos come out to condemn them and Peter Obi is not. Such a man should not be a commander in Chief. God bless Soludo, the man who calls a spade for what it is.
Say no to IPOB and ESN killings in the South East.
now u speak like a good fool, is peter obi the chief commanding officer of the federal republic of Nigeria? Answer. Is south east like bornu before APC came into power 8 years ago? Answer. U can all see that APC and it supporters are all brain dead like their flag bearer they have nothing upstairs to take us out of the mess that they brought on us. Imagine someone blaming peter obi for the insecurities befalling us as a nation is that person normal? Someone that is just an average citizen like every other person is the one the fool I am quoting is looking upon to give command to the army and police to curb the insecurity they are voted for to stop. APC their supporters and followers are as dead as their leader sey no to APC, we cannot keep buying fuel ⛽ for #400 to attend their rally we cannot keep being in darkness why we keep supplying power to other nations don't let them decive u with their evil antics like this one above me who sees nothing wrong with their government but rather saw everything wrong with an individual who is coming with his own solution to make some right from their evil government .
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Nijablast: 10:53am On Jan 24, 2023
Go and fight those locking down your kinsmen every Monday first angry
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Kenfe: 10:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

local production wey rice na 50k. Abeg make people chop to stay alive. open border jare for 12k rice. everyone with me say click like.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by chinemezeq: 10:55am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

Sorry, so that the masses cry and few local producers enjoy.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by newnigerdelta1: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2023
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 11:09am On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Your brother's the ugm killed that man

The IPOB CANNIBAL has been busted

Chinedu has been exposed. Own up to who you truly are

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by GardenOfGod(m): 11:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Owoino:
Which border?
Biafra border?
Owoinọ = man of thief!
Afo do awo APC... Mbon inó 😂
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by rippa(m): 11:12am On Jan 24, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/I-am-determined-to-fight-insecurity-reopen-borders-Peter-Obi
Edo boy in Alimosho LGA in Lagos
my PVC is for you and you alone.
na becos of you make me go collect my PVC and i will vote u with my full chest and go home happy grin
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by TrumpDonald2: 11:17am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Reopen borders only for your ipob Terrorists to smuggle arms in and for his Next conglomerate to import allanner of shitty and contraband products into the Nigerian marketplace I suppose.

See who's talking about fixing insecurity. Has he even made a statement about the recent mayhem and bloodletting in his backyard?

Someone had his head chipped off just yesterday, has Mazi Pandora Anini said anything about it?

Brown eyed effeminate goblin probably thinks we're all as daft as his supporters who wear their badges of zombieism with pride. Tueh!!

Mkpi, the border that is closed now, yet bandits and terrorist from Niger and Chad (like they claim) keep entering the country and killing her citizens and having sophisticated weapons that the police and military do not have. So are the borders closed for goods and open for terrorists and ammunitions?

Opening of borders does not mean that every goods will be accepted into the country but your tribalistic brain that is filled with cobwebs and hatred for HE Peter Obi will not let you know that.

So as you continue to wallow in your gazelle garagga filled with bulaba, make sure you have cleaned your brain before posting a comment on this forum. Mkpi
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 11:24am On Jan 24, 2023
Sikiruuu claiming to be Fulani ..

Abii you're a bandit ?
stuffs2002:

The IPOB CANNIBAL has been busted

Chinedu has been exposed. Own up to who you truly are
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Obi just shoot himself on the foot by saying he is going to open boarder when elected. Buhari did it to favour his people who used it to increase the price of foodstuff and cash in from the southern buyers. It's as a result of that both local and foreign rice became so costly while boarders remain shut against southerners. Now the north just have a reason to fear the consequent of his winning and won't vote him to make sure he is further condemn to 4th position.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2023
Owoino:
Which border?
Biafra border?

no bokoharam border
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:

Is obi the governor or president to make statements without Intelligence gathering?

Does atiku make statement on bokoharam?

Even Buhari defended bokoharam when he was in opposition in 2015.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:34am On Jan 24, 2023
Ogun kill all of Una together...

Idiotic, criminal bastards!

It will never be well for all of Una there!

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2023
igbosarejews:

MUGU, na IPOB go kîll yóu soon. Fuçkîng són of whórè
Aba made Jhew. No pig will become the president of this country. If you like slaughter all the pigs in Biafra, Nigerians couldn't care less.🙂
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ken4Christ: 11:52am On Jan 24, 2023
Kyase:
Open Border for what ..

Why shouldn't he open the border. What is the profit of closing the borders? I
Only the rice farmers are benefiting from it and they are not more than 2% of Nigerians. The rest of us are made to spend more. The cost of living is much higher with closed borders.

Is it not a shame that Nigeria that is supposed to feed Africa is afraid of opening its borders? Why should things be far cheaper in smaller countries like Benin Republic than in Nigeria?

I beg, let the borders be opened so that local rice can fall back to about 15k per bag.

The rice farmers should go mechanized and stop peasant form of farming.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Ijaya123: 11:54am On Jan 24, 2023
Just the way he fought security in anambra state. And which border is closed that he wants to open? Lol…

Second base abeg…
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingthreat(m): 12:02pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jayneck:
now u speak like a good fool, is peter obi the chief commanding officer of the federal republic of Nigeria? Answer. Is south east like bornu before APC came into power 8 years ago? Answer. U can all see that APC and it supporters are all brain dead like their flag bearer they have nothing upstairs to take us out of the mess that they brought on us. Imagine someone blaming peter obi for the insecurities befalling us as a nation is that person normal? Someone that is just an average citizen like every other person is the one the fool I am quoting is looking upon to give command to the army and police to curb the insecurity they are voted for to stop. APC their supporters and followers are as dead as their leader sey no to APC, we cannot keep buying fuel ⛽ for #400 to attend their rally we cannot keep being in darkness why we keep supplying power to other nations don't let them decive u with their evil antics like this one above me who sees nothing wrong with their government but rather saw everything wrong with an individual who is coming with his own solution to make some right from their evil government .

The word I used was "condemn". Your gibberish means you need therapy fast.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Sleekfingers: 12:10pm On Jan 24, 2023
Owoino:
Which border?
Biafra border?

I tire o.....
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Klington: 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin says who a dead brain cell

Obi the fool
First to comment, last time to think.
Unrepentant urchins can't make coherent statement.

Bula ba, balablue.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by igbosarejews(m): 12:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Aba made Jhew. No pig will become the president of this country. If you like slaughter all the pigs in Biafra, Nigerians couldn't care less.🙂
When the "Aba made Jjwes" talk of exist from the union, low life, blôôdy sóns of vûlturés and ûncircumised Hômo sápiéns like you will be on Naira land cyîng about unity. Why are you afraid of IPOB, that will make Nigeria disintegrate, so pîg's like you will live your mîsréàble lîfè alone in Nigeria.
Anyday you talk against their exist, may pîgs and dógs rápe your whóre móthèr

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NATA Members Endorse Tinubu And Sanwo-Olu, Display PVCs / NLC, TUC Suspend Planned Strike For 30 Days / PDLP: Appointment Of Omobayo Is Strategic Ahead Of Edo Guber Polls -Stakeholders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.