Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi (12705 Views)

I Won’t Reopen Borders Now — Buhari Says In London / Border Closure: Nigeria Lists Conditions To Reopen Borders With Neighbours / ECOWAS Appeals To Nigeria To Reopen Borders   (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by sukar886: 9:56am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:
grin grin says who a dead brain cell

Obi the fool
You are the most useless person on Earth, for supporting tinubu the baba blue, u r indeed insane ... Useless urchin
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Mozegee: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2023
The person you are calling a fool,u and your entire generation cannot and will not be to stand or achieve what he has achieved.i think you are the fool by supporting an evil government who has brought nothing but hardships to its citizens.
oyin44:

Obi the fool
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kelly72: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

The height Obi has climber to, it will take members of your family over one hundred years to aspire to, let alone attain. He didn't have to loot at State treasury like Pabola Escoba Tinubu did.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kubzy(m): 9:58am On Jan 24, 2023
🤣🤣
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by BigRocky: 9:59am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

Ur papa
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by callmevirus(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
I personally endorse PETER OBI
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by kingyakos: 10:01am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

Ur mama be fool
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by John4B: 10:04am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

Ur miserable father whether dead or alive is no match with obi.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by BigRocky: 10:05am On Jan 24, 2023
saintokwuluora:

Before you demons came to Aso Villa, when the borders were open, how much was locally produced rice? How much is it now since you closed the border to boost production?

Don't waste your reply on this useless apc supporters

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
Reopen borders only for your ipob Terrorists to smuggle arms in and for his Next conglomerate to import allanner of shitty and contraband products into the Nigerian marketplace I suppose.

See who's talking about fixing insecurity. Has he even made a statement about the recent mayhem and bloodletting in his backyard?

Someone had his head chipped off just yesterday, has Mazi Pandora Anini said anything about it?

Brown eyed effeminate goblin probably thinks we're all as daft as his supporters who wear their badges of zombieism with pride. Tueh!!

So Customs have been chopping chin chin since time immemorial
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
John4B:

Ur miserable father whether dead or alive is no match with obi.

Oyin44 is depressed. Pray for the poor soul instead😔
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2023
stuffs2002:

The IPOB CANNIBAL has been busted

Chinedu has been exposed
sikiruuu stop being petty ..

I am from modakeke ,married to igbo and have 4bkids with Igbo names who speak Igbo fluently.

Why are you this poor hungry and derelict 🏚️🤡🤡🤡🤡
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Corrinthians(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2023
00FFT00:

I'm not sure how old you are. If you're an adult or a juvenile, whichever you are, you're definitely a disgrace to your family.

That clearly stated, every country needs external trade to thrive economically. You must earn foreign exchange to enjoy a favorable balance of trade, and how do you do that in an insecure state?.

The sate Nigeria now finds itself is what happens when you trust governance to people who have never created wealth like Buhari, and the thief from Iragbiji who is conspiring to ascend the throne.

You must first secure your country, then open yourself for trade and investment. Trade happens through borders, that is where your neighbors are. Trade is not inimical to production. Both activities are mutually complimentary.

Olodo!.
Iboes and needless epistles. cheesy

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Oyin44 is depressed. Pray for the poor soul instead😔

I prescribed diazepam for Oyin44, but it's not working .. he drinks too much ogogoro

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by anyilalaz: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2023
Tareq1105:

Contradiction is peculiar to Obi and obidients.

How can you move Nigeria from consumption to production and you want to open borders for goods to come in?

Obi is inconsistent and I don't trust him.

You think opening of borders is all about import? Speaking from someone that is in the system where government policies on border closure has crippled or made cost of running business very high. AGBARA industrial area of Ogun state was strategic and manufacturing hub to serves the Nigeria market and the entire West African countries.

The border closure reversed the gain to the foreign earnings, job loss, high cost of managing the logistics,... that some companies have to close down or are running on 'quarter' capacity.

The border can still remain open without affecting the importation of all items on prohibition list.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Mitsurugi(m): 10:10am On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:

I prescribed diazepam for him, but it's not working .. he drinks too much ogogoro

No wonder
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by stuffs2002: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
sikiruuu stop being petty ..

I am from modakeke ,married to igbo and have 4bkids with Igbo names who speak Igbo fluently.

Why are you this poor hungry and derelict 🏚️🤡🤡🤡🤡

The IPOB CANNIBAL has been busted

Chinedu has been exposed

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by gbemishile: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Reopen the border for more importation of goods thereby destroying local production.
Dey play ehn
Just dey play
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ayo2008: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2023
oyin44:

Obi the fool

What has he said that you called Obi fool?
What he said made sense except the wicked soul we contradict this statement.

Shior!
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ycat: 10:16am On Jan 24, 2023
A man from a landlocked sinkhole wants to open border. The only border you will ever have a say in is the one between 1 kilometer square mile states of Abiya and Enugun.

Only in Nigeria will deadbeat freeloders who contribute nothing to Nigeria want to rule over people who feed them.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ycat: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2023
ycat:
A man from landlocked sinkhole wants to open border. The only border you will ever have a say in is the one between 1 kilometer square mile states of Abiya and Enugun.

Only in Nigeria will deadbeat freeloders who contribute nothing to Nigeria want to rule over people who feed them.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Brendaniel: 10:19am On Jan 24, 2023
Igboslayer:
Which Nigerian? The Zoogerians you mean.

Nigerians have chosen president Peter Obi(GCFR)
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by BJanta: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
This guy is so shallow, he's always just talking without understanding what he's saying. This is what I mean :
The current Minister of Labour and Employment and 2023 presidential aspirant on the platform of the All Progressives Congress spoke on Thursday as a guest on Channels Television’s ‘Politics Today’ programme monitored by The PUNCH.

According to Ngige, all the roads constructed in Anambra by Peter Obi and Willie Obiano were of inferior quality except Ů ones he (Ngige) constructed as governor from 2003 to 2006.

While Obi was Anambra governor between 2007 and 2014, Obiano was governor from 2014 until last month when he handed over to Chukwuma Soludo.

What legacy does Obi has in Anambra that he wants to be President of Nigeria?

Anambra is the most terrorised place in the world

Anambra is one of the most dirtiest place in the world
Anambra has the largest and most dangerous touts and agberos in the world.

The worst case of SARS killings happened under the watch and directive of Peter Obi

(Quote) (Report) 140 Likes (Unlike) 9 Shares (Share)

feel our smallness. But we also know you dwell in us, your people, and hold intimate communion with our spirits every day. Amen.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Moses1111: 10:21am On Jan 24, 2023
Peter Obi don't even know anything about politics. You want to open borders. who even say Obi will win the election.

Obi can't win the election without Ipob support. Ipob members has already said they will be know election in south east.

1 Like

Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Eddy3031: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2023
May God support your ambition
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by ycat: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2023
At the time they had not started wearing clothes so they wore Yoruba Aso oke to run.
TheChameleon:
"Determined to fight"

So says the coward that ran from PDP primaries.

Zik, Ojukwu and Kanu all ran after chestbeating in their wives skirts.

Grown men are being controlled by someone using Gmail in Finland, continents away.

We can't use BRAVERY in same sentence with your kinsmen.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Moses1111: 10:25am On Jan 24, 2023
The Border must remain close to improve our local production.
Re: I Am Determined To Fight Insecurity, Reopen Borders – Peter Obi by Patriotsleague: 10:27am On Jan 24, 2023
OyeofIkoTuN:

Awww...

Where are the cows cared for you..?
slavish wailers..
We have exposed Peter Obi for the traitor he is. A man that wants to rule Nigeria can not be against the sovereignty and peace of Nigeria. Obi is against our laws and constitution, ipob was declared as a terrorist group because of the killing of igbos, of police men, breaking jails, and killing government officials, igbos, south South, southwest, north and all Nigerians are represented in the Senate that endorsed the proscription of Ipob. Why does Obi want to be president of Nigeria if he doesn't respect Nigerians, our Senate, our laws and institutions?

He is coming to give ipob biafra, he will waste all hi time on that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Violence Erupts In Lagos Island Again / Man Electrocuted To Death In Jos / Reps Summon Minister, Ex-efcc, SURE-P Bosses Over N1trn Rail Contracts Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.