Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State (13236 Views)

‘Where Is The Money Saved?’ — TUC Asks FG To Account For Subsidy Removal Gains / Anambra: Was Locked Up In Toilet, Coerced To Sign Election Papers; INEC Official / We Will Fix Refineries With Money Saved From Subsidy Removal - Timipre Sylva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by eneh49(m): 4:36pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:
I personally take him serious
But are you a serious person?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by sapele914(m): 4:41pm On Jan 24, 2023
DrMuzungu:
This Reno guy should better talk about his gay lover FFK, lol.
His pdp members FFK & Reno know Peter Obi a lot better than you Oblivious Almijiris on social media.

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Freebills12: 4:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Peter Obi is a certified thief

A certified thief for saving money up-to 77 billion... But APC looted Nigeria and borrowed 35.5 trillion and they are saints. Oil dey your head.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by tegrianonigltd(m): 5:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:
Peter Peter Obi is a certified thief

Una no get sense, no be part of the money build airport without borrowing, so you no Dey save? You be lavish spender?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by owobokiri(m): 5:22pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:
He went as far as holding a press conference to deny it pls watch

Where did Obiano confirm such, provide it n I will give you 20K right this instant.

Below is a press conference Obiano held immediately Pandora foolish bastard released the lie of saving any money for Anambra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZr7AWrTX6U

How much was the fund left by the Pandora criminal Peter Obi and how come the governor he appointed himself as successor couldn't find it anywhere in the universe

Note to all the lunatics supporting the Pandora godforsaken cursed criminal Peter Obi I know you all will watch this clip n still deny the truth starring you all in the face but continue Nigerians are no fools.

Who's this mad dog?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Yus2020: 5:31pm On Jan 24, 2023
Another foolish man talking
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by feed70: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1617814321383473155

Shameless Reno I pity ur family coz them go de deny u for public
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
[quote author=Jones4190 post=120331798]I personally take him serious [/quo

Me too.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Couldntfigurean: 6:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:

Where did Obiano confirm such, provide it n I will give you 20K right this instant.

Below is a press conference Obiano held immediately Pandora foolish bastard released the lie of saving any money for Anambra

How much was the fund left by the Pandora criminal Peter Obi and how come the governor he appointed himself as successor couldn't find it anywhere in the universe

Note to all the lunatics supporting the Pandora godforsaken cursed criminal Peter Obi I know you all will watch this clip n still deny the truth starring you all in the face but continue Nigerians are no fools.
you are a fool,you support an old idiot like tinubu,I expect you would be stupid like him too
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Headachetoigboh(f): 6:33pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:

Then go jump inside the dirty Lagoon your parents died in
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by steeltrust: 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
sapele914:
Tinubu stole what? Did Lagos State make any complaint? Mumu busybody, Someone else can also claim your father stole money, yet he was not convicted by any court of competent jurisdiction?
be deceiving your self

You know tinubu is a thief
A man who takes bullionvan to his house
What do you call you that 😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Adaisback(f): 6:39pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:

look at this hungry bastard o, this idiot earning 200 naira per post. Instead of campaigning and giving us reasons why we should vote your sleeping bag of fufu with falling scrotum and blokos , you are attacking obedients. May thunder and brimstone from both Amadioha and Sango destroy you and all you do for a living. We are looking for a way to save Nigeria and Nigerians and you are busy pushing us into fire. Wo! You no go die well. Oni ku re. And the next time you mention me or quote me negatively, mark that day, it will end badly for you coz you are evil and wicked , you want us to go from frying pan to fire but you are the one that will fall in that same pit. Olosi, Emere buruku
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Giddyvocals(m): 6:50pm On Jan 24, 2023
How foolish can you be, someone saved up money for a state, he didn't loot or bleed the state dry and you are upset with that? If every governor can boast of 500 naira investment in their state when they leave, nigeria would be a much better place.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by yemex04(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
Lol, nobody takes Reno seriously, he's a propagandist

But in this instance he stated a Fact.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Ekzoba(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2023
Don't mind them[Qquote author=izombie post=120331889]I keep saying that black people are cursed. We hate good things walahi. So after searching for what to use against obi but found nothing, reno now is trying to use saving money as something bad.
Everyone knows obi is the best candidate in this election but tribalism and all the other nonsense that black people put over merit will never let us elect based on merit.
Shame on Nigerians.[/quote]
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Ekzoba(m): 7:07pm On Jan 24, 2023
So na the other two criminals we go trust the leadership of the country?Akpa amu
360degreess:
Reno is 100% right.How can an Ipob sympathizer like Obi be trusted with the leadership of this country
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Bragalane: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mr Foolish Igbo address the fraud by Peter Obi I stated or go n commit suicide.

Adaisback:
look at this hungry bastard o, this idiot earning 200 naira per post. Instead of campaigning and giving us reasons why we should vote your sleeping bag of fufu with falling scrotum and blokos , you are attacking obedients. May thunder and brimstone from both Amadioha and Sango destroy you and all you do for a living. We are looking for a way to save Nigeria and Nigerians and you are busy pushing us into fire. Wo! You no go die well. Oni ku re. And the next time you mention me or quote me negatively, mark that day, it will end badly for you coz you are evil and wicked , you want us to go from frying pan to fire but you are the one that will fall in that same pit. Olosi, Emere buruku
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by searchlight: 7:08pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:
the investment itself was next to nothing
At least there was investment and not embezzlement
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by searchlight: 7:09pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:
Yeah that's because you are a fool.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Bragalane: 7:12pm On Jan 24, 2023
I can understand the trust hurt your Igbo father but am not sorry cos deny the truth is what will eventually lead to his death.

owobokiri:

Who's this mad dog?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by searchlight: 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
360degreess:
.. You and your family members are the ones that are cursed.So because Some people decide not to vote for Peter Obi means the entire black race is cursed?, what kind of senseless reasoning is that?. How sure are you that Obi will be a good leader when elected president?.Are you God?
Yeah the entire black race is cursed. If not so tell me where the Black race is competing favourably with other races on earth?

Imaging if this election is taking place in USA and it is Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are contesting, your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by owobokiri(m): 7:16pm On Jan 24, 2023
Bragalane:
I can understand the trust hurt your Igbo father but am not sorry cos deny the truth is what will eventually lead to his death.

Urchins will urchinate..
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by searchlight: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
where is the money now?

At least if someone should keep money for u, it should b for a certain time

Has obi released d money?

Don’t forget Obiano has disputed d fact that obi left money for him, so what happened to the money?
Ask APC government who have been fighting corruption. Maybe they should go ask obi
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Passionnn: 7:21pm On Jan 24, 2023
Jones4190:
You just openly confessed your level of lgnorance
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by searchlight: 7:25pm On Jan 24, 2023
Godwin4444:
are we running monarchy system of governance in Nigeria?

How can u compare a democratic setting to a monarchy setting?

It’s like u are trying to b mischievous
Wait like you are boldly criticised and questioning a governor that left money after paying salaries, pensions, gratuity, had the highest road work, being no one in education, and winning several awards in health sector when some states were owing active workers salaries and not remembering that pension will be paid?

Are you serious or you are just playing politics? Nigeria isn't destined to be great seriously and will never be.

All i wish is to get my Japa papers and leave this ZOO.
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by johntolu: 7:40pm On Jan 24, 2023
ElSudani:

So much love that he was impeached twice? Too late in the game to try and burnish his image. What some ordinary Anambra people thought of his administration was permanently preserved on the internet, and it wasn't good.

I am surprised Obi's hand-picked successor, Obiano, did not come out to refute
Soludo's total condemnation of Obi's legacy, in Anambra state.

And on a final note, when is Peter Obi going to drag Obiano to court, to clear his name of the =N=7.5 'campaign reimbursement' allegation way back in 2017?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by olufadeke86267: 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2023
Another failed propaganda by children of zombieAnother failed propaganda by children of zombie...
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by MossLuv: 8:58pm On Jan 24, 2023
Reno with his tiny legs is a stupid fellow without good character. Nobody can trust him
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Henryfortune(m): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2023
God1000:
Lol, nobody takes Reno seriously, he's a propagandist

But show me the lie n what he said here.... And I will agree with u who the bigger fool is
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Henryfortune(m): 9:32pm On Jan 24, 2023
excellence44:

Saudi Arabia has one of the highest sovereign wealth fund in the world. Is the Saudi king a fool for saving?
The state is an economic entity just like you and even the business sector. These 3 sectors save(agg saving) and it is what is saved that is invested.
Normally, Reno noget sense during this election.

Is saving an investment?
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Mrpojj(m): 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2023
Ndimkpurummiri:

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1617814321383473155
I just imagine how long it took Reno to come up with this...
The effort he put in, to turn q positive action to a negative one
Re: Reno Omokri: Money Saved By Obi In Anambra Was An Investment For Him Not State by Ndimkpurummiri(m): 10:00pm On Jan 24, 2023
tegrianonigltd:

Una no get sense, no be part of the money build airport without borrowing, so you no Dey save? You be lavish spender?
why he didn't build the airport by himself?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tinubu Vows To Kill Corruption, Seeks Nigerians’ Cooperation / Tinubu, Obi, Atiku Absent As Supreme Court Decides / Deported Nigerians Submitted ‘Incorrect Information’ - Saudi Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.