Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? (14660 Views)

What Really Scares You About Marriage? / What Scares You The Most About Getting Married? / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Lionstep: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2023
Buhari4sale:

Shut up, you wey no get girl friend self dey talk

You don forget say ya mama dey
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by GloriousGbola: 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2023
pocohantas:

Oh well, one played out in front of me and I don’t pity the person involved. Na long story sha. But you would be amazed at the choices your brothers make while “avoiding” women that can support them.

Leave us jare. Stop vexing because of the trauma of your ugly duckling days when the peaked early chicks of sec school got the fan yogo angry

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Farfalla(f): 12:34am On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:

Oh well, one played out in front of me and I don’t pity the person involved. Na long story sha. But you would be amazed at the choices your brothers make while “avoiding” women that can support them.

I've witnessed this with my own brother. First he hooks up with some Southy woman who ate ALL his money. Dude completely forgot he had a family. He spent all his money on her (and her 2 kids) while he threw the responsibility of his own family on us (my father, my elder sister and myself). My dad made noise tire. Used all "threats", including "HIV", to try and talk him out of his affair. grin Nothing worked. When they eventually had to break up, he went back to his family with NOTHING. Just a red suitcase containing his shoes, clothes and some toys to pacify his elder son. He didn't even have cab fare to get to his house on that particular day and had to call me to pick him up from a familiar place. It was a very pitiful sight to behold. I found myself holding back tears.

You'd think he had learnt some lesson, right? After things had cooled down between himself and his wife, again, he hooked up with another Jezebel at his place of work and even went on to sire a child with her. Land that he couldn't ever think of buying for his wife/family, he bought for this other woman. They had a nasty fight (about her dating other men grin) and broke up afterwards. The girl met another man and relocated to another city while my brother was left servicing a bank loan to offset payment made for a piece of land owned by another man's wife. Same man raising his daughter as we speak.

My SIL is a good woman but she mostly lives like a single mother as she has emotionally detached herself from my brother.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by GloriousGbola: 12:39am On Jan 31, 2023
Farfalla:

I've witnessed this with my own brother. First he hooks up with some Southy woman who ate ALL his money. Dude completely forgot he had a family. He spent all his money on her (and her 2 kids) while he threw the responsibility of his own family on us (my father, my elder sister and myself). My dad made noise tire. Used all "threats", including "HIV", to try and talk him out of his affair. grin Nothing worked. When they eventually had to break up, he went back to his family with NOTHING. Just a red suitcase containing his shoes, clothes and some toys to pacify his elder son. He didn't even have cab fare to get to his house on that particular day and had to call me to pick him up from a familiar place. It was a very pitiful sight to behold. I found myself holding back tears.

You'd think he had learnt some lesson, right? After things had cooled down between himself and his wife, again, he hooked up with another Jezebel at his place of work and even went on to sire a child with her. Land that he couldn't ever think of buying for his wife/family, he bought for this other woman. They had a nasty fight (about her dating other men grin) and broke up afterwards. The girl met another man and relocated to another city while my brother was left servicing a bank loan to offset payment made for a piece of land owned by another man's wife. Same man raising his daughter as we speak.

My SIL is a good woman but she mostly lives like a single mother as she has emotionally detached herself from my brother.

damn sad

i am sorry about this
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Farfalla(f): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2023
GloriousGbola:

damn sad

i am sorry about this

Even more sad is that he never seems to pick any lessons from his experiences.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Raalsalghul: 11:18am On Jan 31, 2023
Farfalla:

Even more sad is that he never seems to pick any lessons from his experiences.

Did you deem it fit at anytime to warn him on how manipulative women can be?

I feel like you owed your brother responsibility or maybe you did and he didn't listen.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Raalsalghul: 11:22am On Jan 31, 2023
pocohantas:

Oh well, one played out in front of me and I don’t pity the person involved. Na long story sha. But you would be amazed at the choices your brothers make while “avoiding[b]” women that can support them[/b].

Who are these women?

Already have a clue but wanted to hear you say it.😎
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Farfalla(f): 2:42pm On Jan 31, 2023
Raalsalghul:

Did you deem it fit at anytime to warn him on how manipulative women some women can be?

I feel like you owed your brother responsibility or maybe you did and he didn't listen.

I talked to him of course, as did most concerned parties. He doesn't listen to anyone, not even my father. These days we just dey observe.

Manipulative women are some men's dream women. In fact some of these "Fear Women" crew secretly desire cruel women. I've seen this play out countless times, I can write a book about it. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by ItisWell22(f): 3:22pm On Jan 31, 2023
Farfalla:

I talked to him of course, as did most concerned parties. He doesn't listen to anyone, not even my father. These days we just dey observe.

Manipulative women are some men's dream women. In fact some of these "Fear Women" crew secretly desire cruel women. I've seen this play out countless times, I can write a book about it. cheesy

Well said!

Like I was shocked 3 months ago when a guy was “advising” me to step down on being nice and learn to be a bit meaner and manipulative with men.
He said men most times prefer the women who keep them on their toes.

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Farfalla(f): 5:18pm On Jan 31, 2023
ItisWell22:

Well said!

Like I was shocked 3 months ago when a guy was “advising” me to step down on being nice and learn to be a bit meaner and manipulative with men.
He said men most times prefer the women who keep them on their toes.

An honest man. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Beautyprincess2: 11:04pm On Jan 31, 2023
Women feel heartbreak 💔💔💔 more than men. Women are emotional being and as such attach emotion to everything. A guy has never raised his hands on me, i hate physical abuse, infedelity,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Slim Girls Or Fat Girls Which Is Better On Bed / 7 Steps To Prevent Sperm Leakage After Intercourse. / Ten Ways To Marry The Wrong Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.