Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? (14653 Views)

What Really Scares You About Marriage? / What Scares You The Most About Getting Married? / What Nollywood Movie Scares You When you are a lil kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Treassured: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
To be Sincere. I'm not really Scared anymore. Any Woman I fall In love with now have my heart already.

Although I dislike to be Cheated on because I am not a Cheat.

9 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by ukaface(f): 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2023
Everything
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by aumusa: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:
What is your greatest fear about love? Is it commitment, is it trust, is it infidelity or physical abuse? Or are you confident about relationships?
Please I will like to know.

For me itnis infidelity. I don't want to be cheated on.
What about you?
Cheating
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by SodiumValproate: 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, my fiancee is an affectionate and touchy feely type of a guy and at first I didn't understand his love language, I thought he was invading my personal space because of my introvert nature whenever he would get all touchy, but I never did told him.

As time went by, I slowly started liking it and i now love it, and I make sure to reciprocate the feeling.

Now my fear is that one day he may stop being affectionate towards me, especially when we get older and the kids are in the picture.

I love my cuddles and I wouldn't want anyone else to come in between me and my cuddles, especially our future kids.. grin grin. I wouldn't even mind getting a night shift nanny to look after the kids.. grin grin grin grin
He fondles you small small breast too? grin

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by DollarSigns(m): 5:46pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, my fiancee is an affectionate and touchy feely type of a guy and at first I didn't understand his love language, I thought he was invading my personal space because of my introvert nature whenever he would get all touchy, but I never did told him.

As time went by, I slowly started liking it and i now love it, and I make sure to reciprocate the feeling.

Now my fear is that one day he may angry angry embarassed stop being affectionate towards me, especially when we get older and the kids are in the picture.

I love my cuddles and I wouldn't want anyone else to come in between me and my cuddles, especially our future kids.. grin grin. I wouldn't even mind getting a night shift nanny to look after the kids.. grin grin grin grin
You pray against the spirit of stagnation in your Partner’s life yet you want him to keep doing the same thing ‘cuddle you’ every night

3 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by MITCHELL96: 5:47pm On Jan 28, 2023
My money 😹😹

I worked hard for it, won't let any girl use my heart to play ludo again because I give a lot and also like surprising my partner.

But for now, n!gga is single but still searching shaa.

Will take my time this time around though 😓

6 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Stanweezy(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
OP is an old member of this forum but it seems non of her post hit front page or any suggestions made on each of her post that made her to abscond.

She's back let's welcome her accordingly grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Lionstep: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cheating because I don't av second chance for cheating, one's I noticed you've cheated that's the end of it.
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by maureensylvia(f): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Heartbreak

My heart is delicate
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Oxygen53: 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2023
Debit alerts

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Nigra(f): 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:
What is your greatest fear about love? Is it commitment, is it trust, is it infidelity or physical abuse? Or are you confident about relationships?

What about you?
Ahhhh no love oh,just lust for me...I can't give that power to a man,cos they must show their wicked selve cry .So just f**k dey go,when it ends,it ends.. cool

2 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by gratiaeo(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Na mumu de fall in love
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by CallmeTrinity: 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Ending up with a bitter frustrated old dame like these Nairaland ENPs .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by tonididdy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cheating
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Stanweezy(m): 5:50pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:

What about you?

How far ur LASU admission then grin
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by invinzible1: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:

What about you?
I won't cheat on you 😜

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by highchief1: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:

What about you?
my bank account

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by MITCHELL96: 5:51pm On Jan 28, 2023
Stanweezy:
OP is an old member of this forum but it seems non of her post hit front page or any suggestions made on each of her post that made her to abscond.

She's back let's welcome her accordingly grin grin

Registered in 2009. She fit be one of this 33+ oo 😯😯

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Blaze14k: 5:52pm On Jan 28, 2023
Cheating or deceit
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:53pm On Jan 28, 2023
Nothing scares me about falling in love.

Being in love is beautiful.

It's worth a plunge even though it may mean a broken heart and all whatnot.

But when you have an elastic heart, a good self esteem, nothing scars you, and you're well able to fall in love again and again...so long as there are worthy people.

5 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by DestinyNigga: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
Samantha123:

Now my fear is that one day he may stop being affectionate towards me, especially when we get older and the kids are in the picture.

grin grin After una will be shouting men are scum. After swallowing one bucket of eba
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Michelle55: 5:55pm On Jan 28, 2023
I've got a lifetime partner who wouldn't cheat on me nor leave my side( except to pursue his dreams and
bring home a wife when it's time💃💃)
That's all the love that I need for now, some men can be a pain in the ass sometimes and I'm certainly not cut out for that yet.🥰🥰🥰☺️
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by nautybride: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
I do.rise.in love. I don't fall!
We rise!
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Blackstan: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2023
Only a simp can be scared of love an alpha will always knw wah to do to dis females each tym de Bleep up.. dumping der asses is bae..

Modified: 95% women are fuckin cheats.. take dem serious and you are gone😁😁

1 Like

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Sweetvie: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
Everything embarassed
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by atdscentofwater: 5:58pm On Jan 28, 2023
infidelity
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by whippersnapper(m): 5:59pm On Jan 28, 2023
loving a broke leech
it is better to be a gold digger
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by franchasng: 6:00pm On Jan 28, 2023
ibilawani:

What about you?
This question should be directed to the ladies only and maybe boys between age 17 to 23yrs.

As far as I know, the only things that scare guys in life are:

1.) Fear of ending up financially poor

2.) Fear of dying young or falling sick and becoming physically incapacitated or handicapped.

Because majority of men don't believe in true love, men believe that women love men based on the man's financial/economic/social status, so to most men, once they are doing well financially and also healthy, they will never lack women to be with, it doesn't matter if the women are there for their money or not cos men already have a predetermined mindset or belief that women's love or affection for a man depends hugely on the man's financial muscle.

When it comes to women issues, the only thing that worries young average guys is how to get a girlfriend for the purpose of curing conji with minimal spending or zero spending not necessarily about love, so when an average young man finds an attractive girl that gives him free access to sex without spending,
that means he has found love, this is how boys think, don't get it twisted lolz grin

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by tunde1200(m): 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
To me infidelity is my fear.

So fear those ladies out there for love
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by abobote: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
I guess this question is for our baby girls.

Me I don't fall in love, I have never falling in love before, any girl wey I wan toast, I de Imagine weda she go sweet, weda she go clean inside.
Even, my wife use to say that I don't love her, that I married her coz of the kids. Na after she born 2 pikin for me, before I pay her bride price

2 Likes

Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by FreeStuffsNG: 6:01pm On Jan 28, 2023
falling ni o . Flee from any relationship that makes you fall.

check my signature for free stuffs!
Re: What Scares You The Most About Falling In Love? by Confirm4real(m): 6:02pm On Jan 28, 2023
My own is that most Nigerian girls are useless, the exempted few are hard to find.

So my sister what scares me most is divorce.

Divorce rate is high these days. Basket mouth sef don divorce...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Loan App / Suspected Romancelander Who Might Be Dating Out Side Nairaland / How I bleeped A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.