Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano (32983 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by SmilingImabong: 1:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Changing new oil steady. Baba blood rust Don full am grin

Fake story
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by LazzyBozz(m): 1:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
See the ye ye thing dem dey call state Government to look into the matter

Hausa people no get sense

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by frozen70(f): 2:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
dre11:

https://dailytrust.com/woman-quits-marriage-marries-daughters-boyfriend-in-kano/

If she is happy with her new husband that means probably she wasnt happy with her former husband

People should be allowed to follow their heart
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Boyooosa(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Judging by her do, she is pretty but not too pretty grin
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by oyewale0001(m): 2:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sheistoopretty:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You laughed. The is the misery behind you gender. No man can ever understand your gender want and need
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by tobore4u(m): 2:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
frozen70:

If she is happy with her new husband that means probably she wasnt happy with her former husband

People should be allowed to follow their heart
pls help me.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by ufuosman(m): 2:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
See matter
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by obotematics: 2:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Fear creatures called Woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Finbaze: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
Stone Coated Roofs and Accessories - Buy Quality Roofing Materials In Nigeria.
Stone Coated Roofing Tiles

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
:
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My most favorite/ amusing Part of the Gist

"She explained that after realising that her daughter decided not to marry the man, she felt that both of them should not lose him and so she decided to contact his family, adding that she was as beautiful as her daughter."

The guy na George Clooney, Brad Pitt abi na Prince King charles? wetin I dey read so

cheesy Maybe na Idiris Elba

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Octobertwentysix(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy There shall be no loss.

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Homeboy26: 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nyalinya bani bayan ki, magani bura tashi
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by PlanktonX: 3:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Okay...that's a family issue.

Next.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
These Kano women are behaving like their Owerri counterparts, that foolish daughter of hers will soon learn her lesson when she doesn't get married by 35.

If a mallo lady is unmarried by 30 she is considered an old woman.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by wiseone28: 4:28pm On Jan 25, 2023
Omihanifa:
She will still leave the marriage again and jump to the next man with cash. One dick no dey satisfy hausa woman.
Candidlady is it true?

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
God1000:
Hmm, this is unheard of
She's shameless
Shameless how? undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Elidrisy20: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2023
Naija my corn3
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Dest8sman: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2023
Richy4:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My most favorite/ amusing Part of the Gist

"She explained that after realising that her daughter decided not to marry the man, she felt that both of them should not lose him and so she decided to contact his family, adding that she was as beautiful as her daughter."

The guy na George Clooney, Brad Pitt abi na Prince King charles? wetin I dey read so

To comprehend this, you should read in-between the lines. What she meant is that both of them were dating the Alhaji, but when he wanted to take the next step towards the daughter, she back down. The mother on the other hand did not want to lose everything, hence the necessary step she took.

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by gasol: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
Nawa ooo
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by kkins25(m): 5:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

Mama body still dey move gan..

She needs the Gbola in her oily dome.

Eternal hullabaloo in that family.
Oily dome? You're a certified werey🤣🤣🤣. I love wereys. following.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Paracetamol01: 6:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Buy one and get one for free
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Micmuzac: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wawelexy:
We want the general commandant and the state government to look into the matter.”

To look into which matter? So Kano state government would leave issues like insecurity, unemployment, etc and be meddling with issues of two adults who wants to enjoy nacking. I think that family are all high on meth... grin
The govt created the nonsense supervisory body making out such nuisance so govt must respond

1 Like

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Wawelexy(m): 8:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Micmuzac:

The govt created the nonsense supervisory body making out such nuisance so govt must respond

Well, you might be right.. undecided
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Irebade(f): 8:15pm On Jan 25, 2023
Wonders shall never end.What a shameful act.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by SaLongs1(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
grin Such is the level of confusion that in this country it is frowned upon to smoke and in other places within the same country it is forbidden to drink alcohol.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by frozen70(f): 9:34pm On Jan 25, 2023
tobore4u:
pls help me.

Send your account details
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by 2badForReal: 6:19am On Jan 26, 2023
FEAR WHO NO FEAR WOMAN
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by God1000(m): 7:15am On Jan 26, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Shameless how? undecided
Can you do that as a mum?
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by tobore4u(m): 3:22am On Feb 04, 2023
frozen70:

Send your account details
Good morning ma.

I'm just seeing this now, because I don't have a personal android phone currently.

I was told the company usually paid on the 15th of the following month....like this na baba God hand I dey.

Sorry for replying late.

Access
IKP. COL.

Thanks in anticipation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alabaconnect: Cheap Uk Used Fridge/freezer / Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.