Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,356 members, 7,815,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Why Do Female Always Do This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Female Always Do This? (4921 Views)

Do Female Soldiers Moan During Sex? / Do Female Lecturers Chase After Their Male Students? / Why Do Female Children Tend To Lose Respect With The Onset Of Breast Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Female Always Do This? by Mercisharelove(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women and our showing of body parts, why do we always showcase of sensitive body parts.

For me I am different and I will always remain so.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Zonefree(m): 12:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
They're called sex objects for a reason.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by ikeno(m): 2:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
That's their only selling point,they need to showcase it so as to attract men😂😂😂

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by marlow1962(m): 3:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
Just a quick reminder-this generation of men do not have a wife, what they have is bunch of prostitues and hoes disguising under there false pretense of good gal.

I do not see the reason why a gal will expose her body parts cus she’s looking for money. I get pissed when I see a lady exposing here body all in the name of claiming classy bad bitch (you foool) angry
Ladies now no longer put on bra or underwear, any lady u see how doesn’t wear pants and bra, breast will just be dangling up and down. Even the ones that can’t clean their ass well after pooping are still among the bad bitch.

Ur breast and nyash exposed and dangling up and down doesn’t make you look attractive, it makes you look stupid and foolish to yourself. It won’t attract MEN only boys, dy fvk you for money and they go, that’s all.

Abeg Abeg Abeg, I don Leave woman mata since. Make woman mata no go make person crazy one day.

Anytin wer any gal wn do make she do, na her life. I only pity all this demented and foolish boys wer go just get small money, buy spider cun marry olosho put for house, then them go cun dy feel fly day dem don arrive (hahaha my bro, I PITY YOU)

This is why I always love jeromestack (sometin like that, ion know the guy’s monika), after dem don use u finish, u go cun carry reminant cun gv me make I chop, onto say you don be changed creature, be like ogun wn dy punish you angry

I get teste and I get spec, I be MAN, I’m not cheap and I won’t settle for less.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Ballzproblem2: 3:46pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercisharelove:
Women and our showing of body parts, why do we always showcase of sensitive body parts.

Attention

potential customers (if you know you know)

trend

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women from Muslim countries always cover up, but they're still treated like nothing but sex objects, what do you have to say about that?
ikeno:
That's their only selling point,they need to showcase it so as to attract men😂😂😂

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Sensitive body parts like what exactly?
Mercisharelove:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercisharelove:

angry
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Danisaint112(m): 4:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercisharelove

I just hope you are? because social media is where people say one thing but do totally the opposite offline.

If you are, good for you. God will reward well here before the last day.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercisharelove:

ok we dare u to show me yor booooobsi , both..(only me please)...and please hurrrry? angry
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCK:

ok we dare u to show me yor booooobsi , both..(only me please)...and please hurrrry? angry
wetin u want use her boobs do?
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
wetin u want use her boobs do?

SON..YOR NAME Mercisharelove? cant u see am toasting babe? u dont like boooobsi...are u gay sir? (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2023
be yourself.
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by SyrusdeHansome(m): 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCK:

SON..YOR NAME Mercisharelove? cant u see am toasting babe? u dont like boooobsi...are u gay sir? (no oofeinse) angry
U de toast gal when Jeon de beg 4ur love abi? U be confused man, no oofeinse

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Jeon(f): 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U de toast gal when Jeon de beg 4ur love abi? U be confused man, no oofeinse
Yes DaddyCK , is a gay and wants to use straight to cover up.
And I don't want a love from fake londoner residing in yabaleft. I just want to expose him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by ikeno(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
Women from Muslim countries always cover up, but they're still treated like nothing but sex objects, what do you have to say about that?
Most nigeria women believe that by sexually objectifying themselves it will give them that power,wealth and respect.
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
U de toast gal when one de beg 4ur love abi? U be confused man, no oofeinse

Son u sound like a retard she-b!tch...I take it u all so suk dik for living...Corrřrrect? smiley
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
Well, from the look of things, the op is not talking about just Nigerian girls, but she's talking about girls in general.

What do you have to say about those women who cover up from head to toe in those Muslim countries, but still get objectified and used as sex objects?
ikeno:

Most nigeria women believe that by sexually objectifying themselves it will give them that power,wealth and respect.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Divoc19(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
So, y'all didn't see her armpit undecided

Well our body parts sells...

As I dey vex now, na so so nudes I wan dey post online now
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by ikeno(m): 10:33pm On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
Well, from the look of things, the op is not talking about just Nigerian girls, but she's talking about girls in general.

What do you have to say about those women who cover up from head to toe in those Muslim countries, but still get objectified and used as sex objects?
Wearing a veil, hijab without exposing your body is more dignifying and less likely to be seen as a sex object.
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Unfortunately, they still do get objectified... I've watched few of their documentaries and most of the girls are already mothers by the age of 16 years old.

They can kill a girl for refusing to have sex or for refusing to marry a man she doesn't love, and yet, nothing will happen to those men who murdered them.

In fact, those Muslim women from Muslim countries are the most disrespected and objectified women on the planet... Their men just see them as sex slaves even when they're covered... Again, what do you have to say about that?
ikeno:

Wearing a veil, hijab without exposing your body is more dignifying and less likely to be seen as a sex object.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Sixfeetbelle: 11:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
Mercisharelove:

Good for you.

Now, let others live their life the way they want to.

Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by ikeno(m): 12:44am On Jan 26, 2023
Samantha123:
Unfortunately, they still do get objectified... I've watched few of their documentaries and most of the girls are already mothers by the age of 16 years old.

They can kill a girl for refusing to have sex or for refusing to marry a man she doesn't love, and yet, nothing will happen to those men who murdered them.

In fact, those Muslim women from Muslim countries are the most disrespected and objectified women on the planet... Their men just see them as sex slaves even when they're covered... Again, what do you have to say about that?
I really can't say much on those points you mentioned because am totally against underage marriage,forced marriage or enslavement.i would not like to go again anyone religion, believes or doctrine.
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 26, 2023
The problem is with you men, not us women... Until you guys learn to change that animalistic and perverted mindset of yours, nothing will change.

Because even if all women cover up from head to toe, you guys will still see them as sex objects.
ikeno:

I really can't say much on those points you mentioned because am totally against underage marriage,forced marriage or enslavement.i would not like to go again anyone religion, believes or doctrine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by parcydrix(m): 9:59am On Jan 26, 2023
Samantha123:
The problem is with you men, not us women... Until you guys learn to change that animalistic and perverted mindset of yours, nothing will change.

Because even if all women cover up from head to toe, you guys will still see them as sex objects.

That's a lie the problem is from both sides but your gender is mostly at fault. Go to shop rite, eateries or places of hangout and see what females wear then tell me why they shouldn't be seen as sex objects. You are addressed the way you are dressed.
Most women don't know the power they have especially in the modern world if you can just put in the work women usually get more favor and preferential treatment compared to men that's why you see a woman being praised and adored for hussling or doing something men do everyday.

If you decide to open office with ur private part and be dressing anyhow you would be seen and treated as a sex object. But if you decide to be productive, and actually put in the work and don't depend on a man like he owes you something, you would be treated as a woman king e.g chimamanda, okonjo iweala

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
What about those Muslim women who cover up, but still get disrespected by men and are treated like sex objects? Can somebody answer this question for me?

Because it seems like you guys are avoiding it.

When you say you're addressed the way you're dressed, how come those Muslim women from Muslim countries who cover up from head to toe are not addressed the way they're dressed?

Please, someone answer this question for me and don't even think of blaming women.

Most of you men are just perverts even when a woman is covered up.
parcydrix:

That's a lie the problem is from both sides but your gender is mostly at fault. Go to shop rite, eateries or places of hangout and see what females wear then tell me why they shouldn't be seen as sex objects. You are addressed the way you are dressed.
Most women don't know the power they have especially in the modern world if you can just put in the work women usually get more favor and preferential treatment compared to men that's why you see a woman being praised and adored either hussling or doing something men do everyday.

If you decide to open office with ur private part and be dressing anyhow you would be seen and treated as a sex object. But if you decide to be productive, and actually put in the work and don't depend on a man like he owes you something, you would be treated as a woman king e.g chimamanda, okonjo iweala
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by parcydrix(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2023
Samantha123:
What about those Muslim women who cover up, but still get disrespected by men and are treated like sex objects? Can somebody answer this question for me?

Because it seems like you guys are avoiding it.

When you say you're addressed the way you're dressed, how come those Muslim women from Muslim countries who cover up from head to toe are not addressed the way they're dressed?

Please, someone answer this question for me and don't even think of blaming women.

Most of you men are just perverts even when a woman is covered up.

In those countries you mentioned, they practise their religion and unfortunately their religion doesn't give women as much rights as the men so who is to blame? Back in the days women were happy to stay at home and be "sex objects" (according to you) because the world was more dangerous with wars and famines but now that the world is relatively safe y'all now think that your equal with men. God also allowed men to have multiple wives and keep as many slaves so what would you say about that.

You were lucky not to be in born into that type of society so focus on what you can change instead of drinking panadol for another person's headache except you want to go there and fight for them. Besides decently dressed women are respected all over the world even in arab countries.

Lastly, because the men in your life or the ones that you know are perverts doesn't mean we all are. Some of us get standard. Shalom
Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Now you're starting to get emotional, so let's leave it.

I can't stand emotional men.
parcydrix:

In those countries you mentioned, they practise their religion and unfortunately their religion doesn't give women as much rights as the men so who is to blame? Back in the days women were happy to stay at home and be "sex objects" (according to you) because the world was more dangerous with wars and famines but now that the world is relatively safe y'all now think that your equal with men. God also allowed men to have multiple wives and keep as many slaves so what would you say about that.

You were lucky not to be in born into that type of society so focus on what you can change instead of drinking panadol for another person's headache except you want to go there and fight for them. Besides decently dressed women are respected all over the world even in arab countries.

Lastly, because the men in your life or the ones that you know are perverts doesn't mean we all are. Some of us get standard. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
But I repeat, most of you men are perverts and you even use religion to fulfill your perverted ways.

Most perverts like claiming to be religious.
parcydrix:

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by Kobojunkie: 2:36pm On Jan 26, 2023
Mercisharelove:
â–  Women and our showing of body parts, why do we always showcase of sensitive body parts.

So you are not a woman, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by parcydrix(m): 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2023
Samantha123:
Now you're starting to get emotional, so let's leave it.

I can't stand emotional men.

There is nothing emotional in what I said. I'm just stating facts

1 Like

Re: Why Do Female Always Do This? by parcydrix(m): 3:34pm On Jan 26, 2023
Samantha123:
But I repeat, most of you men are perverts and you even use religion to fulfill your perverted ways.

Most perverts like claiming to be religious.

Same way most girls are hungry leeches jumping from one man to another looking for the highest bidder

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Never Want To Step Foot In Africa / My Life With Girls In FUTO Owerri. / This Married Woman Is Bent On Me Dating Her. Pls Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.