Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Men, Delete One Forever. - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men, Delete One Forever. (58450 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / How To Delete A Topic / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
If you were mandated to delete one of those options forever, which would it be?
Football
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
What is siofra? 🙄

Siofra is a known nairaland person known for harassing men online for moiney...she keep askin me for sexxxc but I declined. Bro do u want am for free? I fix u up sir cheesy
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by froshdhayveed(m): 8:59pm On Jan 25, 2023
speaktome:

E be like say God created me and you the same time...
Lolz...
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Slimwhyt(m): 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Mujinho4b(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2023
Can delete 2. Women and Music
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Salisu19(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2023
FOOTBALL jare, I don't even know what people are enjoying from watching football
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by femijamz: 9:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
All I know is that I can't remove women
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2023
You're right, but still, you guys can't live without us women... I'm not talking about just sex because there's more to life than sex, but at the same time, you men are sexual beings and you can't live without it.

For example, if you take a look at a house that's being occupied by only a man, and then look at a house that's being occupied by only a woman, or a man and a woman, you'll see a big difference.

You men are like big babies and can't take good care of yourselves.

You're the man that you are today because of a woman, which is your mother, and you'll still be the man that you will be in the future because of a woman, which will be your wife.
Don27tiky:
people like you are the reason men see women as sex object. There are many important roles women play in this world other than sex.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by newnigerdelta1: 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2023
froshdhayveed:
Once Messi retires I will delete football but 4 now I delete women

Homosexual must surely delete women...
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Akporuka(m): 9:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by ubee(m): 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2023
That your friend that has stayed celibate for three years, is he still in his youth?When I say youth, I mean the age range of 55 years and below.
If he's still within that range, then your friend is either completely impotent or he has chronic erectile dysfunction that makes him almost useless in bed with women.
It may be extremely difficult for him to tell you this, as the shame that comes with that condition could prevent a guy from opening up to even his closest confidants.

3 years say na wetin? Who cast that kind spell on am?
MITCHELL96:

Apart from helping reproduce, what again?

They'll still end up adding to the headache the kids will give you.

Omo, to be a man isn't easy o. That's why you'll see men cut off anything that has to do with Women totally.

I have a friend that has stayed celibate for 3 good years and still counting as I type.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MITCHELL96: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
ubee:
That your friend that has stayed celibate for three years, is he still in his youth?When I say youth, I mean the age range of 55 years and below.
If he's still within that range, then your friend is either completely impotent or he has chronic erectile dysfunction that makes him almost useless in bed with women.
It may be extremely difficult for him to tell you this, as the shame that comes with that condition could prevent a guy from opening up to even his closest confidants.

3 years say na wetin? Who cast that kind spell on am?

He's in his youth, won't tell you his exact age but nigga is in his 20-23.

Nigga is just money minded and kind of anti social guy. Shy type etc.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by premierlead: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2023
I can only delete ahnie
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MITCHELL96: 9:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
angelfallz:
I posted that picture on my whatsapp status yesterday and commented that I would delete women. Some of the women in my contacts were not happy, to put it mildly.

Lol, women are wired same way so something like this will hurt all of them.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MITCHELL96: 9:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
MightySparrow:

Without women you don't have posterity.
They are necessary evil.

Just keep one:
The one who fears God or the one God dey fear. grin grin grin

Guyyy! 😂😂
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Darnell9(m): 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
Remove one of these a man's life will neva be the same-e go bi like say dey ban salt
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MITCHELL96: 9:50pm On Jan 25, 2023
ellizy:

LoL, same here man. Love your breakdown analysis. The triangle underneath the thigh of the F gender is too overrated.. Real niggas don't fall prey

Yeah, sometimes they can be unpredictable 😂

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Goldbw122(m): 9:51pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
Delete football, I know people will say why.... But you will understand when you are old..
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Adakintroy: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Food sustain life.

Women ensure continuation of life.( procreation) Underated by stupid people, but far meaningful..

Music sport. Meaningless. Can do without.

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by TheChameleon: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I don't do those stuffs bro.

You see self DISCIPLINE and WILL POWER ehn? not so many people have this.
Maybe that's what you do but not me....

Sharap...wanksta
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Taigaban: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Football
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by sylve11: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
It's very difficult to delete one because I love all.

Though I love music alot but I would delete it, I can't do without sex.....I will use the moaning of my partner and clapping of the bumbum during dogggy to replace music.

Mad someone grin grin cool
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by ubee(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2023
My guy thank you for the quick reply. But i wish you could believe me that there is something going on beneath the surface that you may never know unless he reveals it to you.
Say na wetin na! grin 20-23 years wey be the period that testosterone is running wildly in the body of a young man na him he go stay celibate for three years?

Meanwhile he has had a taste of a vagina before. Which kind of money is he pursuing or which kind of timidity will prevent a guy in his sexual prime from going back in search of the most gratifying feeling a man can experience?

If you push and probe with guile, you will uncover what is really going on with your friend.

P.S: Meanwhile what do you mean by - saying you will not tell his exact age, then going on to say he's 20-23? That's odd. Lol
MITCHELL96:

He's in his youth, won't tell you his exact age but nigga is in his 20-23.

Nigga is just money minded and kind of anti social guy. Shy type etc.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MITCHELL96: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
ubee:
My guy thank you for the quick reply. But i wish you could believe me that there is something going on beneath the surface that you may never know unless he reveals it to you.
Say na wetin na! grin 20-23 years wey be the period that testosterone is running wildly in the body of a young man na him he go stay celibate for three years?

Meanwhile he has had a taste of a vagina before. Which kind of money is he pursuing or which kind of timidity will prevent a guy in his sexual prime from going back in search of the most gratifying feeling a man can experience?

If you push and probe with guile, you will uncover what is really going on with your friend.

P.S: Meanwhile what do you mean by - saying you will not tell his exact age, then going on to say he's 20-23? That's odd. Lol

Lol, Telling you his age range is 20-23 means he could be either 20, 21, 22 or 23, I didn't tell you his exact age 😂

Well, whatever is going on beneath the surface is up to him shaa 😂😂

Omo, man fit lie, man fit tell truth. The thing is that sometimes, we can't really tell if it's the truth or lies the person is telling 😅
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Advancedman(m): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:

Women
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by sylve11: 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
SmartyPants:

Na - you are definitely effeminate in real life. Coz no regular guy would reply another guy so harshly on top banter.

Gayyy.y? undecided cool
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by sylve11: 10:08pm On Jan 25, 2023
I honestly don't know which of them to delete. sad cool
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by letu(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
Football
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Semaj77(m): 10:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
MITCHELL96:

Haha 😄 No issues. Sex sometimes is overrated. Just 5-7 minutes joy plus you will even be tire and weak.

Quality before quantity , you see that 5-7 minutes of sex pass 2 hours of watching football , especially when the babe has the body of a goddess and the skill of a vixen ( Chinwe and Tola comes to mind ) , yeah I'll take a 5 minute romp with her to 2 years of footie. Abi you never dey with babe and after una finish one round you look her body again and your John Thomas stands at attention again.

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by ubee(m): 10:18pm On Jan 25, 2023
✌🏾
MITCHELL96:

Lol, Telling you his age range is 20-23 means he could be either 20, 21, 22 or 23, I didn't tell you his exact age 😂

Well, whatever is going on beneath the surface is up to him shaa 😂😂

Omo, man fit lie, man fit tell truth. The thing is that sometimes, we can't really tell if it's the truth or lies the person is telling 😅
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by rapheal5(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
Music, women and food
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by froshdhayveed(m): 10:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
newnigerdelta1:

Homosexual must surely delete women...
d
Attention seeker we sabi Una type

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.