Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,396 members, 7,815,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Men, Delete One Forever. - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men, Delete One Forever. (58451 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / How To Delete A Topic / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by donsheddy1(m): 10:40am On Jan 26, 2023
Football was already deleted for me before this question was asked.

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Teeroyzimma: 11:03am On Jan 26, 2023
siofra:

See this liar undecided

This one that cannot go a day without chasing nairaland women 🙄
wetin you dey find for here, this thread is for men
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by lucky4west: 11:35am On Jan 26, 2023
delete football....or music
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by koning: 11:49am On Jan 26, 2023
Since the delete is FOREVER, football goes.

No way I will delete Women.

Sex is only second to food. This applies to all living things. Animals and plants.

Women CANNOT delete MEN either.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by samdolad(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2023
Football
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Bahamas95(m): 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2023
MaverickA3:

There is no sex in the option grin
There's "WOMEN" in the options.

What business do I have with women if sex isn't involved?......You expect me to be staring at them like a dummy?
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by FarmTech(m): 4:50pm On Jan 26, 2023
OyinO:

Woman takes Man to hell? And where is your hell?
Sin is what takes people to hell. Including the sin of sexual immorality.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Boniwhite: 6:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
music
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nobody: 10:56am On Jan 28, 2023
I will delete Football immediately.
The rest are very essential to me.

Especially music and food, then woman.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2023
FarmTech:

Where is your hell located?
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by FarmTech(m): 1:40pm On Jan 29, 2023
OyinO:

Where is your hell located?
Dont find out. Better repent.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2023
FarmTech:

Those who believe in hell are the ones going there. You can't tell me I'll go to a place you don't even know exits. You need the repentance more than any other person.

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 6:43am On Feb 07, 2023
FarmTech:

Take that bull crap to the mental zombies trapped in religious matrix because it only exists in their enslaved minds.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2023
FarmTech:

And is there anybody who doesn't sin? Meaning you're definitely going to hell because I know you sin everyday. So you're a candidate of hell. But I tell you that hell only belongs to those who belong to it because the last time I checked, nobody could tell me where their religious hellfire is located.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by FarmTech(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2023
OyinO:

And is there anybody who doesn't sin? Meaning you're definitely going to hell because I know you sin everyday. So you're a candidate of hell. But I tell you that hell only belongs to those who belong to it because the last time I checked, nobody could tell me where their religious hellfire is located.
Hmm. Do you know that there are sins that shud not be mentioned among christians?
Dont find out hell for yourself oo. Better repent. U cant disobey God and go free. Believe in Christ as your Lord and Savior and he will give you the power over sin. That is the key to eternal life.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 6:21pm On Feb 07, 2023
FarmTech:

Hmm. Do you know that there are sins that shud not be mentioned among christians?
Dont find out hell for yourself oo. Better repent. U cant disobey God and go free. Believe in Christ as your Lord and Savior and he will give you the power over sin. That is the key to eternal life.

Carry your meaningless religious bullcrap away from my face jare
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by FarmTech(m): 8:19pm On Feb 07, 2023
OyinO:

Carry your meaningless religious bullcrap away from my face jare
U have the full right to make ur own choices in life. I will continue to emphasize the truth. Let those that have ears hear. May God help u. Goodbye.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by OyinO: 10:06am On Feb 08, 2023
FarmTech:

U have the full right to make ur own choices in life. I will continue to emphasize the truth. Let those that have ears hear. May God help u. Goodbye.

There's no single truth in what you're saying here. We all are no longer trapped in that mental slavery that has blinded your inner eyes from the truth. Take your useless religious bull crap away from my face.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.