Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Men, Delete One Forever. - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Men, Delete One Forever. (58448 Views)

I Just Burned All My Clothes, Tomorrow I Will Become Mad Forever / How To Delete A Topic / How To Fix "No Permission To Delete File" On Android Device - Notedwap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Moon70: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2023
MUSIC
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by donmik: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
MITCHELL96:
Omo, this question hard oo but I'll do it this way.

I'll keep FOOD because man can't live without it.

I'll keep FOOTBALL because FOOTBALL is life to me as it's written in my signature ๐Ÿ˜Šโšฝโค๏ธ

(Seeing this Ronaldo and Messi pic sef dey give massive joy)

Now, it's between MUSIC and WOMEN ๐Ÿค” now let me break it down so I'll finally conclude on which to delete.

MUSIC helps to ease pain, improve our mood, gives peace, inspiration, motivation, it also makes our journey sweet (Can't imagine travelling without playing songs with my ear pods on) oh, yes ๐Ÿ˜Š MUSIC DEY GINGER! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Let me put it that way as an African man yunno ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOMEN: Hmmm ๐Ÿค” Only sex that this people have to offer oo (Unless you meet a girl that's not Jezebelic, yes Jezebel the wicked and evil woman ๐Ÿ˜น or Kim Kardashian daughters.

And even the sex sef, it's not only you they're giving ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜น

Plus them go unnecessarily bill you join and rip you off your hard earned money. (I mean the Jezebelic ones oo not all girls before NL girls go kill me here) ๐Ÿ˜

So, I'll delete WOMEN ๐Ÿ˜‘ and E dey pain me as I delete them ooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

FOOD โœ…
FOOTBALL โœ…
MUSIC โœ…
WOMEN โŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒโŒ

MODIFIED: 36+ MENTIONS MEHN ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… I REMOVED WOMEN NOT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM.

I LOVE WOMEN BUT MY SANITY AND PEACE OF MIND IS MORE IMPORTANT PLUS I NO WON MISS HEAVEN.

IF YOU STAY WITH WOMAN, NA SOSO SIN YOU GO DEY SIN ๐Ÿ˜“

HEAVENLY RACE? ๐Ÿค” "I NO GO TIRE"

I love all well but since i must forfeit one, the easiest is football cos the rest are natural burdens
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by donmik: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2023
I cut bow for the brain behind this post
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by okerekingsley90: 7:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
MITCHELL96:

I'll keep FOOTBALL because FOOTBALL is life to me as it's written in my signature ๐Ÿ˜Šโšฝโค๏ธ

Now, it's between MUSIC and WOMEN ๐Ÿค” now let me break it down so I'll finally conclude on which to delete.

MUSIC helps to ease pain, improve our mood, gives peace, inspiration, motivation, it also makes our journey sweet (Can't imagine travelling without playing songs with my ear pods on) oh, yes ๐Ÿ˜Š MUSIC DEY GINGER! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Let me put it that way as an African man yunno ๐Ÿ˜‰

WOMEN: Hmmm ๐Ÿค” Only sex that this people have to offer oo (Unless you meet a girl that's not Jezebelic, yes Jezebel the wicked and evil woman ๐Ÿ˜น or Kim Kardashian daughters.

Plus them go unnecessarily bill you join and rip you off your hard earned money. (I mean the Jezebelic ones oo not all girls before NL girls go kill me here) ๐Ÿ˜

So, I'll delete WOMEN ๐Ÿ˜‘ and E dey pain me as I delete them ooo ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

FOOD โœ…
FOOTBALL โœ…
MUSIC โœ…

MODIFIED: 36+ MENTIONS MEHN ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… I REMOVED WOMEN NOT BECAUSE I DONT LIKE THEM.

I LOVE WOMEN BUT MY SANITY AND PEACE OF MIND IS MORE IMPORTANT PLUS I NO WON MISS HEAVEN.

โคโคโค

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by kaywhy09(m): 7:37pm On Jan 25, 2023
Football.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by okerekingsley90: 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
I think you're very correct. I had a relationship for three months, those three months was the most draining period of my life. Wahala overdose. Since 2018 till date, all the girls I met were the same. Able-bodied Parasites. And it doesn't matter if they had a good source of income or not. ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ
Finding love in Nigeria is like finding cold water in hell

Man you funny ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

1 Like

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MrBroke(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
I will delete Football after Messi retires or Sex. Food and Music i can't do without, that is from a realistic point of view. Nothing dey sex, its most significant purpose is just for reproduction: coming from a sex addict
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by okoroemeka(m): 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
If you were mandated to delete one of those options forever, which would it be?
football and music
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by englishmart(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2023
DaddyCK:

^^^^^SIOFRA....YOU AGAIN!!!!!! angry
What is siofra? ๐Ÿ™„

2 Likes

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nwaotu10(m): 7:45pm On Jan 25, 2023
Women!!
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by englishmart(m): 7:47pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jetbound:

Women. Iโ€™m gay ๐Ÿ˜Œ
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

2 Likes

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Billmos: 7:49pm On Jan 25, 2023
Food No,women dat bring life No,football as long as cr7 still play No,music hmmm I can let go I'm not a music type hmmm goodbye to tu pac n 2 babe cos no man can leave without bread
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by englishmart(m): 7:53pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jflex07:
Are you currently dating? I'm in one now I can tell you that this one might be my last and she is financially stable. It is really draining I swear.. I might just have a child by the baby mama way or I adopt
No. I'm not. And I'm fine. I don't want anything to do with them for now. I dislike the way most of them behave. I need someone that has sense. Not a jobless, entitled parasite.

2 Likes

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Biodundimeji(m): 7:55pm On Jan 25, 2023
Football is not going anywhere because Chelsea hasn't play any good match for me since the start of season
Davido, RR, Lil Tjay and some guys still dey alive
Definitely not food because I can't deny pounded yam and ishapa soup because of women
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by MaverickA3: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
Bahamas95:
It's very difficult to delete one because I love all.

Though I love music alot but I would delete it, I can't do without sex.....I will use the moaning of my partner and clapping of the bumbum during dogggy to replace music.
There is no sex in the option grin
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by LeJeun3: 7:56pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:

I love football โšฝ๏ธ, but it can GO in that mix....

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Burgerlomo: 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2023
I will gladly keep the food and will the rest I don't give a f*ck.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by asapants: 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
I go marry one girl, se will prepare good meal. The rest can go to the next man.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Don27tiky(m): 8:02pm On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
You guys can't live without us, there's no man without a woman... smiley smiley smiley

Next thing you'll be going to the brothel at night for that 10 minutes of pleasure... grin grin grin
people are the reason men see women as sex object. There are many important roles women play in this world other than sex.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Don27tiky(m): 8:03pm On Jan 25, 2023
Samantha123:
You guys can't live without us, there's no man without a woman... smiley smiley smiley

Next thing you'll be going to the brothel at night for that 10 minutes of pleasure... grin grin grin
people like you are the reason men see women as sex object. There are many important roles women play in this world other than sex.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Kenbooks88(m): 8:05pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
I will delete football.i cannot do without the rest as a man.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by NACE13: 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Definitely football. Infact, the last time I watched football was Argentina vs France, Qatar 2022. I like football but I can always do without it.
Even while on my game console, I never play soccer unless with friends and family.
But
You need food to stay healthy and strong to make love to your woman while the sensual music is playing.

No matter how many of we(men), try to deny it, we still need women in our lives. Maybe for sรจx, companionship, reproduction, support or whatever. smiley
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Rinoxy: 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
Delete football of course.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by vikstandon(m): 8:14pm On Jan 25, 2023
I go keep everything... but would carryout elimination from Women until e remain woman.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by tessiko: 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2023
Jashub:
Women. All others are necessary to sustain your sanity

So you can just delete your mama and sister Dem just like that?. This is just a simple puzzle question and as myopic as some pple are they are just saying women. Ask women same question they will be wise to delete makeup instead of men
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Oceanjagaban: 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
instead of you to tell us to add you dey tell us to delete,dey there dey limit yourself na
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Classic40: 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2023
music
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by vickydevoka(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
englishmart:
Definitely women. Itโ€™s has an alternative. Wic is soapy
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by angelfallz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2023
I posted that picture on my whatsapp status yesterday and commented that I would delete women. Some of the women in my contacts were not happy, to put it mildly.
MITCHELL96:

FOOD โœ…
FOOTBALL โœ…
MUSIC โœ…

Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by AdaojoTheUrchin: 8:36pm On Jan 25, 2023
peepydelano:
Iโ€™m not a fan of music and Iโ€™m Atikulated, I canโ€™t delete any other while music is there.

Na heavy sadist you be...Tueh!

I've seen a few of your type in the course of my job as a medic.
Re: Men, Delete One Forever. by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Na heavy sadist you be...Tueh!

I've seen a few of your type in the course of my job as a medic.
Me wey be good jolly fellow. Iโ€™m a happy person bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Facts That Will Blow Your Mind / See The Python And Wild Animal (Genet) Killed By A Security In His Beat Today. / Femi Kayode's Question To Lai Mohammed And Nigerians Reactions (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.